Schedule + Free busy Information

I have a user that cannot see the Free busy schedule of
other users.  She is in a storage group where it works for
other users.  Any ideas...?
0
anonymous (74722)

Have her open outlook using the /cleanfreebusy switch. See KB296192

"jwm" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a user that cannot see the Free busy schedule of
> other users.  She is in a storage group where it works for
> other users.  Any ideas...?

0
Megan

My password don't work on my MS Money 2004 Business edition
Hi everyone, I am panicing.My Microsoft Money Small Business Edition password is not working. Somehow my password changed. All my business data and personal financial data is on there and i don't know what to do. About two days my password does not work. I did not change anything. I wanted to print an invoice and it wouldn't allow me to. It would not allow me to go further without a password. Is there a solution to this problem or I am just doomed. Please do a search... if you did a very little superficial search, you will notice MANY people having the same problem. >-----Or...

Career Builder Information
Now perhaps you are one of the many recent unfortunate who have been downsized by their company, or maybe you are beginning a job search so you can enhance your career. Which ever the case may be, looking for employment in today's highly competitive job market is not easy. There are so many good candidates competing for the same position today, that landing your "dream job" is becoming more and more difficult. That being the case, when an opportunity arises where you are called to go on job interviews, you need to be ready, and fully prepared. The employment interview is by fa...

Team/Business Unit Question
Hi, I'm trying to work out the best way to configure CRM 3 for our organisation (we provide support services to doctors) to replace an existing database. This existing database had a contacts section for details of all our professional members, linked to their organisations they belonged to. This database though also kept a separate 'module' for contact and service info that a select group of our staff could access for a confidential health service we also provide. At the moment in CRM we have one business unit for our organisation and at the moment all our crm users can se...

Outlook 2007
When I print an email that has tracking information tagged to it the email prints the tracking on a seperate page. Is there any way to print all the information on one page. Wrong forum! Please check with the Office forum http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlook.general&lang=en&cr=US Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "MWeiss141" wrote: > When I print an email that has tracking information tagged to it the email > prints the tracki...

60 day free MS Office 2007 installation issues
until I receive my new copy of MS Office 2007 I want to use the free 60 day trial but when I try and register the trial key I get a error message that says a communication error has occured try again later??? I need this now and it has been giving me this error all day? HELP!! Was the Trial preinstalled or did you download it from MS? Did you purchase Office on line, and are using the key mailed to you? "HollyZ27" <HollyZ27@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D287919-F72A-467F-8018-8C0C2063275F@microsoft.com... > until I receive my new co...

Shudown outlook remotely/or on a schedule
I want to backup my PST files... To do that, Outlook can't be running... Is there a way to PROPERLY shutdown Outlook 2007 either on a schedule or from a command line? Oh yea, and by pass the "Backup" command at the same time.... I found lots of programs to shutdown everything, but I don't want to do that, only OUTLOOK so I can backup it's stuff. If I shutdown everything, the backup routine gets killed also... Thanks Bob If you install the backup addin, from MS OL will be backed up on closing But then you might want an automatic solution provided by third pa...

appointment scheduler
Is there an add-on or something for Excel that will notify you of up coming appointments or events? Bill Bill Not built in, you could colour something with conditional formatting or write event code to fire when the workbook opens, but you would be much better doing this in Outlook or some other PIM -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS www.nickhodge.co.uk "Bill" <wjjeannette@meeci.com> wrote in message news:u481%23Ni8GHA.4620@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Is there an add-on or something for Excel that...

Converting Money 2006 Business to Money Plus Premium
Last year I installed the Home & Business version of Money, but have found I do not really use the business features. I may begin to use the Accounting software. Will my present money file convert ok if I go back to using the Premium version for my personal finances? Thank you in advance. In microsoft.public.money, NaStein wrote: >Last year I installed the Home & Business version of Money, but have found I >do not really use the business features. I may begin to use the Accounting >software. Will my present money file convert ok if I go back to using the >Prem...

Exchange Free Busy Calendar
We are funning MS Exchange 2003. I have found that some of our users are computer clocks are set to update for day light savings time and others are not (they are all in the same time zone). Because of this when users send appointments if the person they are sending them to has a different daylight savings time setting the appt shows up differently.(in most cases an hour off for the correct meeting time). If I go around and adjust everyone’s clocks to be the same events the user entered show up incorectley in their calenter. Does anyone have any ideas of how I can correct this. ...

Free/Busy Public Folder #2
We recently had a move from one Exchange 2003 box to another Exchange 2003 box. There is a lot of information that I think still resides on the old server. Is there a deployment guide that will walk me through the decomissioning of the old exchange 2003 server? Also none of my users can see their Free/busy calendars and I cannot locate this public folder in either of the servers. Can anyone help? thanks, Victor you might want to look at this: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822931/en-us -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Victor" <Victor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

editing budgets from a managed scheduled deposit
I have added my salary into the 'managed scheduled deposit' section giving details as 'every other week'. The budget, however, under the heading of 'review your current budget status' shows double the actuals amount. (That is the budget shows an incorrect amount compared to the actuals forecasted in the scheduled deposit page). If I select "Wages and Salary : Gross Pay" and click on 'edit item' at the bottom of the page, the pop-up window asks me what to edit. When I click on the the down arrow, the salary account shows three transaction re...

Business Unit
Does anyone know of a tool that graphically shows the relationships of the business units (ie the different heirarchies) Thanks! I do not, but if you do find out, I'd like to know... "MDV1457" wrote: > Does anyone know of a tool that graphically shows the relationships of the > business units (ie the different heirarchies) > > Thanks! Hi, If you are interested we discuss about 3rd party custom solution. Regards, Manick manick.m@hotmail.com "MDV1457" wrote: > Does anyone know of a tool that graphically shows the relationships of the > busin...

Deserialize Business Object
Hi, I am having an issue deserializing a business object from a SQL stored procedure. I have created the class using the XSD tool and the resulting XMLDATA schema but when I try to create the object I get an error message <[Object] xmlns=''> was not expected. As the XML being returned is an XML fragment due to not having a single root element I have previously got around this issue by adding another table to the database which acts purely as the root element. However, I would like to do this properly rather than this bodge. Very grateful for any advice. I am using SQL...

Schedule a macro running
Is there anyway to schedule a spreadsheet to open and a macro containe within that spreadsheet to run, daily without user interaction. Hoping someone has a solution Okane -- okane ----------------------------------------------------------------------- okanem's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=930 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=38427 How about using the OS scheduler to run that file. -- HTH Bob Phillips "okanem" <okanem.1rn6ia_1120475101.094@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:oka...

Business Portal 3.0
Hi Our Business portal is hosted in US along with GP 9.0 and SQL 2005. The regional setting of BP server and GP / SQL Boxes are US Time settings (mm/dd/yyyy). However we have users spead across the world and they log into Business portal. We have opened the BP on extranet. The users are complaining about the date format of Project timesheet entry piece. Especially for users else where 9/11 means November 11th and not Sepetember 9th. How do we fix this issue, keeping mind we have users in US too, using business Portal. In other words users in US would like to see US date format and internat...

Business and Professions Code Section forbids use of this system -- SMTP Error
I get this error in the SMTP Log file with a bounce back email: 0+Postini+ESMTP+5+l5_0_6c3+ready.++CA+Business+and+Professions+Code+Section+ 17538.45+forbids+use+of+this+system+for+unsolicited+electronic+mail+advertis ements. 0 0 161 0 15 SMTP - - - - Does anyone know why we would get this? We're not sending spam, in fact the email is only sent out once use requests information from our site. Thanks Hello, Sounds like a spam filter. You may be a Zombie PC. anyway, wrong news group. This is for MS Money. Try one of the server groups. "Joe Smith" <joesmith@aol.com> ...

How can I unistall "opitional" updates to free up disc space
What are the right steps. thanks -- Kristen Rios Add | Remove programs. Make sure show updates is checked. "PPatty89" <Firefightersrule89@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:171E6351-24FD-4929-9FB9-32EF1A2ECED9@microsoft.com... : What are the right steps. : thanks : -- : Kristen Rios ...

Business Case Charting
15 supervisors submit estimates of time to complete a task. I would like to plot the values, and, a normal distribution curve - then, using the chart, draw a consensus as to the most accurate time for the task. What would comprise such a chart and, would there be a way to model the estimated times to produce the consensus (formulas, functions, VBA, etc)? Thanks, Phil Phil Hageman > 15 supervisors submit estimates of time to complete a task. I would like > to > plot the values, and, a normal distribution curve - then, using the chart, > draw a consensus as to the most accu...

Development Information for Great Plains
Here's a web site that might prove useful for people who want to customize Great Plains. http://www.businessframework.com/gptech.aspx Other information can be found in the following locations: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnmbsgp/html/mbs_gpdevtools_introduction.asp The Great Plains SDK (Software Developers Kit), which can be installed from the Tools folder of CD 2 of the Great Plains install CDs. Conference materials from the Extras page of http://www.rocktonsoftware.com Additional information from the Training page of http://www.winthropdc.co...

business contact manager w/ outlook 2003
would really like to sync with pocket pc - any suggestions? ...

Multiple Business Cards
I am trying to figure out how to print multiple business cards per page but each card is different. They are for softball equipment bags and each girl on the team will have a bag tag. Any help would be great! Use mail merge to personalize the cards. JoAnn Paules MVP Publisher "Indiana Force" wrote: > I am trying to figure out how to print multiple business cards per page but > each card is different. They are for softball equipment bags and each girl > on the team will have a bag tag. Any help would be great! If you are not into Mail Merging you can do it this w...

i'm trying to create a double sided business card with pub 2003
the only templates i find online are for 2007. isn't there a way to create double sided biz cards with publisher 2003? Sure, Insert, Page... Publisher 2007 templates should open in Publisher 2003. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "slowsky" <slowsky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA6CF93E-EE18-4E39-8C77-0B7241D9ECEE@microsoft.com... > the only templates i find online are for 2007. isn't there a way to create > double sided biz cards with publisher 2003? ...

Money Small Business Edition question
I am trying to figure out if I want money to manage my personal finances as well as I want to use it for my small business - Do I need 2 versions or can the small business edition handle my small business AND my personal finances and still keep things separate? nsusa2005 wrote: > I am trying to figure out if I want money to manage my personal > finances as well as I want to use it for my small business - Do I > need 2 versions or can the small business edition handle my small > business AND my personal finances and still keep things separate? You only need one version. Th...

business card Templates, copy one edited one to the others
I have edited one card on the page and now want to copy to all others onthe same page. This seems to be diffucult. Can someone tell what I have done wrong? To make easy the task and to save on disk space you should create one business card to the card dimensions. The Print function will make ten cards to the sheet when you go to Print. Here's I do it with Publisher 2000. File Page Setup Special Size Business Card from the drop down menu OK Create card. Assuming you are using standard business card stock of 2 wide and 5 high; File Print Page options button P...

Tranferring all information in outlook from one laptop to another #2
I am interested in knowing what is the best procedure for transferring all my data/file/email over from Outlook 2002 from one laptop to another. I have such a large amount of material stored in this copy of outlook that I can't risk losing any of it. Anyone that can offer some helpful hints would be appreciated....my direct email is GeneDavisConsult@msn.com Thanx, Gene 5.4.04 The file you need to copy and reuse is is your Personal Folders file (*.pst) It's where all the mail, calendar, contacts etc are stored. Take a look at these pages for info on Outlook data backup: http:/...