SBS/Exchange 2000 mailbox migration

A functional SBS 2000 DC is being replaced by another, using the same
software in the same config.  What's the best way to move the Exchange 2000
mailboxes, given that the two machines can't exist online together?
0
N (28)

If you are going to have everything the same, you should be able to backup
and then restore the system state of AD which will bring over users and the
Exchange Organization configuration.  Then just perform a Disaster Recovery
scenario of Exchange.

1) Install Exchange using Disaster Recovery switch
2) Install the correct service packs
3) Restore the databases back to the correct location