SBS 2k3 Exchange Public Folder move to 2003 Standard Exchange 2.6G

I need to move a public folder from my sbs2003 standard server to my new
Windows 2003 Standard w/ 2003 Exchange standard server. However, the Public
Folder is 2.6+ GB large and will not export to a pst. Any Ideas?
0
Jeremy1 (114)

Why won't it export to PST?  Outlook 2003 Unicode PST's support much larger
than 2gb.

You might also look at using PFMigrate.

--
Ben Winzenz
Exchange MVP

"Jeremy" <Jeremy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need to move a public folder from my sbs2003 standard server to my new
> Windows 2003 Standard w/ 2003 Exchange standard server. However, the
> Public
> Folder is 2.6+ GB large and will not export to a pst. Any Ideas?

0
Ben
4/27/2006 4:36:50 PM
Hmm, I'll try a outlook 2003 export, I searched microsoft's tech doc's for
outlook 2003 pst size limit and a document said 2gb still. Must have been an
old document. I tried it from a outlook 2000 system. I'll try a 2k3.

"Ben Winzenz [Exchange MVP]" wrote:

> Why won't it export to PST?  Outlook 2003 Unicode PST's support much larger
> than 2gb.
>
> You might also look at using PFMigrate.
>
> --
> Ben Winzenz
> Exchange MVP
> MessageOne
> Read my blog!
> http://winzenz.blogspot.com
> http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed)
>

> "Jeremy" <Jeremy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I need to move a public folder from my sbs2003 standard server to my new
> > Windows 2003 Standard w/ 2003 Exchange standard server. However, the
> > Public
> > Folder is 2.6+ GB large and will not export to a pst. Any Ideas?

0
Jeremy1 (114)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Linking files 2 ways

More Columns #2

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Contacts in Exchange #2

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails