RPC over HTTPS on one server?

Hi!
I want to install all only on one server:
- Windows 2003 Active Directory
- Exchange 2003

The users should be ablte to use RPC over HTTPS and other Exchnage 2003
services.

Which steps must I follow for installation? Any good links about it?

Best Regards
0
mustafa (157)

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 00:13:02 -0800, "mustafa"
<mustafa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi!
>I want to install all only on one server:
>- Windows 2003 Active Directory
>- Exchange 2003
>
>The users should be ablte to use RPC over HTTPS and other Exchnage 2003
>services.
>
>Which steps must I follow for installation? Any good links about it?
>
>Best Regards

Indeed:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;833401

0
mark7219 (5666)
2/9/2005 12:17:42 PM
Do you have any first hand experience with this? I've been trying to set this
up in a lab without success.

"Mark Arnold [MVP]" wrote:

> On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 00:13:02 -0800, "mustafa"
> <mustafa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >Hi!
> >I want to install all only on one server:
> >- Windows 2003 Active Directory
> >- Exchange 2003
> >
> >The users should be ablte to use RPC over HTTPS and other Exchnage 2003
> >services.
> >
> >Which steps must I follow for installation? Any good links about it?
> >
> >Best Regards
>
> Indeed:
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;833401

0
TLoepp (1)

Help with RPC over HTTP #3
I can't get Outlook to connect and everything is configured correctly. Error is that Outlook is unavailable and/or username password is wrong. 1. Created a local certificate. Made a local 'test' web site SSL and certificate works. 2. Tried to connect to https://mydomain.com/rpc and received HTTP Error 401.3 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to an ACL set on the requested resource. Internet Information Services (IIS) 3. Authentication is basic 4. Https://mydomain.com/rpc/rpcproxy.dll gives blank screen with yellow padlock in browser The only irregularity I notice is w...

3.0 Data migration framework still only one time load?
Just wondering if the new framework can do repeat data loads or is it still a one time only process (i.e. no incremental data loading after the first load). Thanks, ...

MS Exchange and Server 2003
Hey, At my company we run MS server 2003 and exchange 5.5. I want to send an email with an attachment to about 7500 users. we have IBM blade server with t1 connections. we have distribution list ready to go. What i want to know is that am i taking any chances in crashing the system. will this have any effect on the server. Thanks DJ If it crashes the server, something is seriously wrong with the config. It might slow mail processing slightly, but should work just fine. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (...

Microsoft Access and SQL Server
My company is converting from Oracle to SQL Server 2005. My front end is Microsoft Access 2003. In the conversion, they changed our customer and transaction numbers from decimal fields to BigInt. When I do a make table query in Access, those fields change to text as it is my understanding Access does not support BigInt. Am I correct? Many of my applications use a combination of make table and append queries to get the data I need (most of my stuff my run standalone with no network connection). Linking the tables through queries, reports, etc., will not work with inconsistent data ...

CRM with MSDE, not SQL Server 2000
I seem to be reading some conflicting things. I'm trying to install CRM on windows server 2003. Do I need to use sql server 2000 or can I setup msde to work with it as the CRM database? For the CRM Server, only SQL Server 2000 is supported. Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. www.workopia.com "Dr. Silk" wrote: > I seem to be reading some conflicting things. I'm trying to install > CRM on windows server 2003. Do I need to use sql server 2000 or can I > setup msde to work with it as the CRM database? > > And the best way to get that for the smaller offices is v...

How can I e-mail only one page of an excell spreadsheet?
I need to e-mail a one-page spreadsheet, but what gets sent is thousands of blank pages after the data page. ...

must have more than one check in que to print
Microsoft money will not show that just one check is to be printed. Is there a way to correct this? Thanks in advance!! Gejage@aol.com See other thread you also poked into. The answer posted in the other thread (twice now?) may work for you. "Gejage" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:082801c3ce23$56e26280$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Microsoft money will not show that just one check is to be > printed. Is there a way to correct this? ...

One Bank, 2 Accounts, 2 Different logins
Hope this hasn't been posted before. I did a search and did not find it. I have 2 accounts with the same Bank but I have a different login id and pass for both accounts. How can I set it up to download for both accounts? It seems the program is set so that it assumes that if your dealing with one Bank online that you will be able to access all your info though one ID. Thanks in advance for any help. James In microsoft.public.money, JDickens wrote: >Hope this hasn't been posted before. I did a search and >did not find it. > >I have 2 accounts with the same Bank...

Microsoft Project Gateway in Portfolio Server 2007
Hello I have installed Project Server 2007 SP2 with Language Packages SP2, Portfolio Server 2007 with SP2, SQL Server 2005 with SP3. All in one server I have configured the Project Server Gateway with an attribute mapping template. The customs fields that are text and number can sincrhonize OK with Project Server. But the custom fileds that are lookup tables in Project Server can not syncronize with custom fields that are list type in Portfolio Server. I have created simple custom fields with an lookup table but I can´t syncrhonize I dont get any error in event view...

RPC-over-HTTP password problem
Hello! Im running Outlook 2003 on Windows XP SP1 and i can successfully connect to my Exchange 2003 server over the Internet. The problem is that i want to store my password so i dont have to type it in everytime. Is it possible? There is no checkbox for saving it... Br, Magnus G�ransson ...

How to specify the url for a server on local network for POST meth
Hi, I am using MSXML in my device driver for sending XML commands to the device acting as server. This device is connected to my local network. How do I specify the url for POST method in the open request. Presently I am using something like following: pIXMLHTTPRequest->open("POST", "http://10.116.26.155", false); where '10.116.26.155' is the IP of the device on the local network. Is this the write way of doing it? If not, how do I achieve the purpose? Your guidance on this would be gratefully acknowledged ASWip wrote: > I am using MSXML in my devi...

can accepting a meeting for one participant delete another
can accepting a meeting for one participant delete another ...

Project Server
Hi, I am having trouble with the backup of Project server using DPM. DPM eseems to work well when it comes to the sharepoint content. But i dont seem to be able to backup any of the shared services specific to Project(EPM). I have enables SPprotection. The only way I can backup EPm is via sql backups. I then the an issue on restoration to an alternate DR site. Hope someone can help or has had simillar experiances ...

Updated KB: Error message when you print a publication that contains one or more text boxes with border art in Publisher 2003
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];840343#appliesto -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.mvps.org/publisher This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

Printing Two Forms with one Command Button
Is there a way to allow someone to print record information from two different forms with one command button. Situation is I have a form that has basic information about a contact, user click on a command button to open a new form if they need additional "detailed" information about this contact. What I would like to do is on the second form is have users press a print button that would allow them to print both forms. At this time the user needs to go to each form and press print. Both forms are set to stay open. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.c...

SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server
we are using SBS2000, SMTP connector is using ISP smtp relay server. One of our user getting the following error immediately after he pressed his "Send" button from his outlook 2003. He also got the same error when he tried to send to couple different recipient but the rest are ok. The problem only happened to him today. I do not receive any complaint from any other people. There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <myserver.mydomain.local #5.5.0 smtp;550 Recipient Not Authorised [recipient reject...

How do I merge several workbooks into one on my desktop?
I have several spreadsheet (workbooks) on my desktop that I want to put into one spreadsheet. Without havingto manually copy all ofthem individually, is there an easy way to merge them into one workbook. ...

Exchange Server running out of HD space
We have a Windows 2003 standard server that Exchange 2003 standard is running on. It has 2 partition c: 4 gb and d: 29 gb. The os is on C and Exchange is on d. The problem that I have is that C drive has only 200mb left but exchange is runnng fine. 1. What is the best way to handle this situation without having to purchase a new server? 2. Is there a way to backup everything and repartition the drives and than do a restore? Would this be the best solution? Any help would be great. Thanks have you tried moving the pagefile to d as a quick fix "Rob Rudisill" wrote: > We ha...

bold words won't print as bold on one page of booklet
I have a 40 page book that I am trying to print. Some of the letters are in bold print. They print in bold where they are bold except on one page they will not print in bold. ...

Public Folder Replication problem between 2 servers
I'm working on this problem for a week, still couldn't resolve it.... Basically public folders between sites don't replicate. I can't see public folders which I create pf on the other server (doesn't work on both ways). Environment: We have 1 exchange organization and 2 Exchange 2003 SP2 Standard Edt. Servers. at different locations. They're connected eachother via Cisco 1721 Cisco Router and Les10. Diagonistic Logging enabled. Internal mailing works between two servers and clients. Using AdsiEdit tool, I looked at the servers if PFs have got email address enabl...

two users, one computer, shared folders??
I am trying to set up Outlook so that two different users can access the same Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, etc. Has anyone done this successfully? So far I have two users with two independent sets of folders, but I want the same Calendar etc. to show up for both users. thanks! What operating system and version of Outlook are you using? Do you use windows profiles or only Outlook profiles? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: Sue G <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

Outlook
Hey guys After a feq months of using a new mail provider, one of our machines started receiving this message when sending email: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: xxxxx Sent: 09/04/2006 11:26 The following recipient(s) could not be reached: '...@....com' on 09/04/2006 11:26 451 Temporary local problem - please try later Things got worse a few days ago when all the messages were bounced back. I really don't know what to do. The settings are the same on all the computers. Also the ISP is the same, SMTP aut...

server upgrade/reload
We currently have a Windows 2000 SBS server. It is used as a mail and file server only. My boss would like to upgrade to Windows 2003 SBS, and our hardware more than meets the minimum requirements for that. The question I have is based around the fact that he wants to blow the 2000 server completely out, then load a fresh '03. I am having trouble locating documentation on how best to approach this idea, with respect to the Exchange database and settings. Should I upgrade to '03 first, then attempt to backup and restore from there? Or do I backup the 2000 database, then ins...

Uninstalling exchange server 2000
I want to uninstall exchange server 2000 from my windows 2003 server but I received a message that I need to move users to a mailbox store on a different server or be mail disabled before uninstalling the server. I am new to exchange server. Please help. If the Exchange 2000 you can not remove a server if it has mailboxes still on it. You need to move these mailboxes to another Exchange server if you have one or delete them. Go to AD and do a find, change the find to Exchange Recipients in the box at the top and tick only Users with Exchange mailbox, then click on the storage tab and c...

Desktop folder redirection, Terminal Server 2008
I have a Server 2008 Terminal Server installed in an SBS 2003 network. I cannot get the desktop to redirect to the network profiles folder. I have followed the documentation, have the TS in its own OU and have a TS GP created. I have folder redirection enabled and pointed to a share on another folder and it works. However, the TS users desktop is still local and I do not want this. I have installed the Server 2008 client-side extensions on the SBS 2003 server but this has not made a difference. I would also like to hide the 'Personal Folder' from the star menu so the ...