rpc over http #6

Hello,

I try to set up, the rpc over http on exchange2003.
After failures I checked the IIS log, and I see that there are 500 (Internal server error) codes in the log when I try to connect.
How could I make work the rpc over http?

thx
0
szabszi (1)

How to get http response after post
Hi everyone, My pseudo code and question are folowing: //Code_Start void CTryDlg::OnStart3() { CFile f; DWORD dwStatus; DWORD dwBuffLen = sizeof(dwStatus); BOOL bSuccess; CHttpConnection *cn; CHttpFile *httpf; CString strSentence,strGetSentence; CString strHttpName = "http://www.eee.com/login.asp"; char opt[] = "UserName=uuu&Password=ppp"; CString strHeaders = "Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded\r\n"; CInternetSession session("IE 5.0"); try { cn = session.GetHttpConnection("www.dailygraphs.com",0,INTERNET_DEFAULT...

Restrciting RPC Over HTTPS to a set of users
Hi, Is there any way of restricting RPC Over HTTPS to a set of users? Thanks Lakshmi Narayana On 27 Dec 2005 02:53:01 -0800, "Lakshmi Narayana" <mlnrao@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >Is there any way of restricting RPC Over HTTPS to a set of users? > >Thanks >Lakshmi Narayana Using ISA to proxy may provide this ability. ...

sorting in Excel #6
I inherited an Excel document that, when I go to sort, has the sort choice set to always be "header row" with first sort being "last name" and second sort being "first name." I'd like to set up the sort function in a new document the same way. How do I do that? Thanks. OW Hi AFAIK Excel stores this information after your first sort. So simply set in your new table the sorting according to your requirements. Excel should remember these settings as default -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Oran Walker" <anonymous@discussions.micro...

Linked cells #6
How do I keep a group of cells together with a cell that has been linked to a cell in a separate worksheet? For example, I have a worksheet that lists various tasks. In a second worksheet, these tasks are broken apart and steps are listed to perform each one (in table formats). I have also linked the "task cells" together (i.e a cell C5 in worksheet #2 equals cell B3 in worksheet #1). I want to be able to keep the task and the steps together, and the tasks are listed in the same order as the first worksheet. If the tasks in the original worksheet are moved around in a dif...

Exchange 5.5/RPC
Has anybody else noticed RPC failures on their 5.5 servers since the last months' RPC Rollup patch? We've had several of our 5.5 servers fail with Outlook client's but continue to work with OWA mailboxes. No error logs, takes a reboot to fix. ? K ...

sp 6 Payroll tax update error
client attempted to install Rd 6 payroll tax update and code. The TX.cab file was successful but code update was successful on 2 databases then errored out on the third. She rec'd error: 'The stored procedure smGrantAccessOnAccountMSTR returned the following results: DBMS: 0 MicrosoftDyanmics GP' Has anyone experienced the same? Thanks, Debi And the error is? DBMS: 0, Microsoft Dynamics GP: ? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot....

Excel and OUTLOOK #6
Hello, I have posted this query in the OUTLOOK newsgroup 2 days ago, but no responses yet. I am not sure if this can be done. I know I should not post the same message, but I was hoping that someone in this Excel newsgroup could help/direct me. Thank you Hello, I receive a considerable amount of emails each with one Excel file attachment, and the name of the attachment has a distinct name. I would like to move these messages to a distinct directory in OUTLOOK (done manually), and then apply a macro to those messages which would automatically save the attachments from each message to a s...

10.6 SL: none of the Office apps will start
Version: 2008 Processor: Intel Hello, After updating to Snow Leopard I can't use any of the Office apps. None of them will load. I did a reinstall from the cd, ran the updater three times (so the current version is 12.2.1), but it gave no solution. I've also checked the Font Book (as mentioned in this thread: <http://www.officeformac.com/ms/ProductForums/Office/4096/0)> and ran disk utility. It's definitely not a font problem and disk permissions are fine too. What could be the problem? Thanks, Jelger <reglej@officeformac.com> wrote: > > After updating to ...

Error Code: 5.4.6
Hi All, We currently have Exchange 5.5 setup for our organisation. We have just rolled out Exchange 2003 Enterprise (Service Pack 1) and ran the Active Directory Account Cleanup Wizard. However when we try to send an email from a test mailbox on the Exchange 2003 server to a mailbox on an Exchange 5.5 server (the mailbox needed cleaning by the Account Cleanup Wizard) we get this error: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Test Message Sent: 31/10/2005 14:39 The following recipient(s) could not be reached: User, Test on 31/10/2005 ...

Difference between ACT! 6.0 and Outlook?
What is the difference here between these two programs? I see a lot of people use them together, but it seems like they do the same thing, no? I put a free trial of Act 6.0 on , and I use Outlook XP for my email. I am looking for a program to help manage my resumes/cover letters I send out to people, and I have been told to try ACT 6.0 But after looking at it, seems like the same thing as Outlook XP. Am I missing something? ...

Autoarchive #6
Using Outlook 2003 in cached exchange mode the autoarchive function does not work. I was wondering as there is no data on the local machine as we're using cached exchange mode and it stays all on the server if that would have any bearing. Cheers -- Regards any <any@nowhere.com> wrote: > Using Outlook 2003 in cached exchange mode the autoarchive function > does not work. What date have you set in the Archive settings and what date in the items are you expecting the archiving will act upon? > I was wondering as there is no data on the local > machine as we'r...

OWA HTTP Error
Hi all I have just installed a new Exchange 2000 server and have tried to set up OWA 2000 but keep getting a HTTP error 404 file not found. The history is that the exchange used to be on the DC and ISA box and OWA was set up and working before although there was no reference to this in ISA so Im not sure how it worked! Troubleshooting I have done:- I am able to get to the exchange from internal using http://servername/exchange and it works fine I have set up OWA , I made the necessary adjustments to IIS ON THE EXCHANGE SERVER, allowing basic authentication and then published the web ser...

CRM HTTP Error 401.1 IIS
Hei, I installed CRM on the Windows Server 2003 on three box for 100 users. All users registred in the CRM Server and working on the clients. A: 1 for Active Directory Domain controler (ADSRV) B: 1 for SQL 2000 + CRM Server ver 1.2 (CRMSRV) C: 1 for Exchange Server 2003 (EXSRV) i have one problem that when i type http://crmwebsite on the CRMSRV then i get "HTTP Error 401.1, Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials. Internet Information Services (IIS)". When i try it on the ADSRV then it works well. It is also working well on the client c...

OWA returns HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable
Outlook Web Access used to work fine, but now users are receiving the following message HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable Users can access the OWA page, but after typing in credentials and clicking "Log On" the above error is returned. If the incorrect credentials are entered the "You could not be logged on to Outlook Web Access" message is received. This tells me I'm authenticating fine but whatever the next step is it is failing. There are no error messages in event viewer. Any recommendations of what to look at next? The OWA Exchange 2003 Server sits on a ...

RPC over HTTPS on one server?
Hi! I want to install all only on one server: - Windows 2003 Active Directory - Exchange 2003 The users should be ablte to use RPC over HTTPS and other Exchnage 2003 services. Which steps must I follow for installation? Any good links about it? Best Regards On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 00:13:02 -0800, "mustafa" <mustafa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi! >I want to install all only on one server: >- Windows 2003 Active Directory >- Exchange 2003 > >The users should be ablte to use RPC over HTTPS and other Exchnage 2003 >services. > >Which steps mus...

Problem starting different http connections from the same application
Hi, I have a multithreaded application in which one thread sends a request to a web server -and reads the response for a while (which is why its a separate thread). The other thread needs to send data periodically to the server - but this is where I run into problems. In the method that the second thread uses makes a new session , gets a new connection, creates a new http file - but fails to send the data. Looking at the ethereal captures, it seems that the second thread is sending requests through the same tcp connection that the very first request (that hasn't returned yet) we...

RPC/HTTP
Greetings, TIA for any input. I've got some remote staff that currently use RPC/HTTP (we configure the box on the local LAN and then ship it offsite). They're currently in WORKGROUP mode, but I'm going to be creating an AD 2003 Domain for them (NOTE: Their offsite LAN is not connected in any way to our corporate LAN except via the Internet and RPC/HTTP...no VPN either). Will these clients still be able to authenticate/login to their mailbox via RPC/HTTP if the machine account is a member of a different domain? When Outlook launches, they can specify the domain at login (e.g. do...

Why does my calendar delete appointments after 6 months?
My outlook calendar seems to delete any items from the past after 6 months? How do I stop it doing this. I'm sure this didn't happen before I had my Blackberry. I don't use an Exchange Server. Can anyone help? "Bunny" <Bunny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EE637247-B076-436A-8418-9583F8A25EE0@microsoft.com... > My outlook calendar seems to delete any items from the past after 6 months? > How do I stop it doing this. I'm sure this didn't happen before I had my > Blackberry. I don't use an Exchange Server. Can ...

CRM not accepting HTTP request
From time to time our CRM server will not accept HTTP request. We can ping the server and we can locally log into the server and view that the IIS server is running. The only way to restore access is to do an IIS service reset. Any ides. Please help. Thanks ...

Calling a dll from VC++ 6.0
I was handed a dll (created from Ada) and the header file for it ----------adadll.h--------------------------------------------------------------- extern "C" { char * getProcList(char * pFilePath); ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- In my VC++ code, I have the prototypes: extern "C" char * __export getProcList(char * pFilePath); and my code calls the function: TCHAR * blah = ConvertFileExt(pFileName); TCHAR * procList = getProcList(blah) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ...

LOOKUP Function #6
I discovered LOOKUP today and it worked fine until I made changes to the table of data. Now it's returning incorrect figures. Any suggestions? AC Sales wrote: > I discovered LOOKUP today and it worked fine until I made changes to the > table of data. Now it's returning incorrect figures. Any suggestions? --------- For LOOKUP() to work properly the data all has to be sorted into order first. Did you perhaps put an out of sequence value into the table? Bill ...

Senior .NET / C# Developer/Spring.NET | NYC | 6-9 months
Hi, Title: Senior .Net/ C# Developer/Spring.Net Location: NYC Start: Immediate Duration: 6-9 months *****Candidates will be given a written test******** MANDATORY Skill: CANDIDATE MUST HAVE STRONG EXPERIENCE CODING C#, WINFORMS, & XML SPRING.NET EXPERIENCE PREFERRED Technical Skill Requirements: 1. 10+ years experience as a software engineer (planning, designing, coding, unit testing) developing true OO systems. Seasoned developer with min. 4-8 years of experience on a Microsoft platform. 2. Experience building front-end systems with .NET 3. Must have Strong...

6
Hi, I am writing an mfc project in vs6 and I have a problem! When I add radio button to my dialog based application and run the application and press that button my application hang, even when I try to run it in the test mode inside visual studio and press that radio button it stack the all environment why?? It append only if I add a radio button for a regular button its all ok! I install sp-6 but it didn't solve the problem. Thanks ...

Outlook Express 6- Compacted, Where has mail gone?
Hi, Outlook suddenly decided, after never doing it before, to automatically schedule a compaction of all my mail files. There is loads of mail I need access to, how can I go about getting it back? Thanks J Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of = them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news = groups. You can also find some good Outlook Express information here: http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the...

How to make an http Post with XML and retrieve the response?
I simply want to post to a URL via HTTP Post then get the response Text of that. I have this done in classic asp like this: postdata = "param="&server.urlencode(param) Set objXML = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP.3.0") objXML.open "POST", "http://somesite.com/cgi-bin/output.cgi", False objXML.setRequestHeader "Content-Type", "application/x-www-form-urlencoded" objXML.send postdata strXML1 = objXML.responseText Set mydoc=Server.CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM") mydoc.async = False mydoc.loadXML(strXML1) ...