RPC Error: creating mail in child domain from mmc User and computer.

Hello,

I've an active directory on windows 2000, connected to several childs
domains.
In my father network i've an exchange 2003.
Before i could create mail adress in my child domain from the mmc "user and
computer" of my exchange server in my father domain.
But now when i want to do " task exchange" on a user i get error : "RPC
server is not avaiable, error id : c00706ba...."
c00706ba".
I don't know if this error is due to the exchange SP1, because i'didn't
create new mail account for several month.

Someone could help me.

Forgive my bad english, i'm french man.

Thanks.

0
Lionel

"Lionel Caignec" <-@-.fr> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I've an active directory on windows 2000, connected to several childs
>domains.
>In my father network i've an exchange 2003.
>Before i could create mail adress in my child domain from the mmc "user and
>computer" of my exchange server in my father domain.
>But now when i want to do " task exchange" on a user i get error : "RPC
>server is not avaiable, error id : c00706ba...."
>c00706ba".
>I don't know if this error is due to the exchange SP1, because i'didn't
>create new mail account for several month.
>
>Someone could help me.

Verify that the Recipietn Update Service is using the correct Domain
Controllers. You need one RUS for each domain, and the DC/GC must be
able to communicate with your Exchange server.

The error you report is probably not related dirctly to Exchange. You
can run DCDIAG and NETDIAG to verify that the Exchange server is able
to communicate with its own domain, and with the other domain
controllers.

--
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

Recieve Mail Before Sending

XCH Error 3092, OAB replication

Unlocking a User
I have GP10 and a user entered a password wrong too many times. I am logged into GP and an under 'Admininstration' and do not see a way to unlock the user. Am I in the right place? Where do I need to go? Thanks, John John, Are you enforcing password policies for your users in GP? If so, go to Microsoft Dynamics GP > Tools > Setup > System > User. Enter a temporary password for the user and check the Change Password Next Login box. Provide the user with the temporary password and the system will do the rest. Again, this is all assuming your are enforcing pas...

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Mail lMerge

adding name /creating field/query?

Creating new attributes

Linker Error after upgrade from VC7.1

Reverse created rules
I inadvertantly created a rule to automatically send emails from an email address directly into the deleted files. How do I reverse or delete the rule for this sender??????? If this is Outlook then select the Tools Menu > Rules Wizard > locate the Rule and delete it, if its Outlook Express then go to Tools > Message Rules "joebzii@everestkc.net" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1c12401c4218b$fa8e7f70$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I inadvertantly created a rule to automatically send > emails from an email address directly into the deleted &...

DNS Error on Exchange

Setting MDI Parent Size To Fit Around A Child Form
Hi, How do you set the client size of an MDI parent to fit around a child form? Breakpoints in the constructor and load event handler show the child size to be already modified to fit into the parent; the child's size does not match what shows in the Designer. I suppose the real question might be how do you determine the size of the child window or keep the parent from changing it first? Thanks, Gary What you're asking for is a little backwards, but I'm sure you have your reasons. At any rate, these are the properties you will want to investigate: ...

error 0x800cc0f

error on upgrade: ID 4386

Distrebution List to send as internal user
I trying to sent up a solution that when someone emails sales@mydomain.com it should... Distribute it to the sales team. Look like it's comming from Sales@... NOT user@outsidedomain.com Any ideas? Thanks Peretz Stern wrote: > I trying to sent up a solution that when someone emails > sales@mydomain.com it should... > > Distribute it to the sales team. > Look like it's comming from Sales@... NOT user@outsidedomain.com > > Any ideas? Thanks If someone outside your office sends mail to a DL, it will be from the original sender. I can't think of any way around...