Routing mail to different e-mail address or domains

We recently upgrade to Exchange 2003 and the question I have is that we have
different e-mail domain thru the company. The default is 123.com which is
used by my ISP to route our e-mails, and we have 456.com and also 789.net. I
know on 5.5 that was place where you can tell the system reroute all SMTP to
these domains where in 2003 can I configure to have the same process.
0
fanman36 (28)

Do you mean you need to receive inbound messages for these additional
domains?

If yes, you'll need to create Recipient Policies to generate addresses for
these domains (@456.coma nd 789.net), and have the necessary DNS records (A
and MX) in those zones in your external DNS.
--
Bharat Suneja
MCSE, MCT

"fanman36" <fanman36@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We recently upgrade to Exchange 2003 and the question I have is that we
> have
> different e-mail domain thru the company. The default is 123.com which is
> used by my ISP to route our e-mails, and we have 456.com and also 789.net.
> know on 5.5 that was place where you can tell the system reroute all SMTP
> these domains where in 2003 can I configure to have the same process.

0
bharatsuneja1 (3146)
10/13/2005 6:30:29 PM
is there a KB that i could use to imply this configuration.

"Bharat Suneja" wrote:

> Do you mean you need to receive inbound messages for these additional
> domains?
>
> If yes, you'll need to create Recipient Policies to generate addresses for
> these domains (@456.coma nd 789.net), and have the necessary DNS records (A
> and MX) in those zones in your external DNS.
> --
> Bharat Suneja
> MCSE, MCT
> --------------------------------
>
> "fanman36" <fanman36@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > We recently upgrade to Exchange 2003 and the question I have is that we
> > have
> > different e-mail domain thru the company. The default is 123.com which is
> > used by my ISP to route our e-mails, and we have 456.com and also 789.net.
> > know on 5.5 that was place where you can tell the system reroute all SMTP
> > these domains where in 2003 can I configure to have the same process.

0
fanman36 (28)
10/13/2005 6:52:04 PM
How To Use Recipient Policies to Control E-mail Addresses in Exchange 2000
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=319201

Read the section on how to create New Recipient Policies
--
Bharat Suneja
MCSE, MCT

> is there a KB that i could use to imply this configuration.
>
> "Bharat Suneja" wrote:
>
>> Do you mean you need to receive inbound messages for these additional
>> domains?
>>
>> If yes, you'll need to create Recipient Policies to generate addresses
>> for
>> these domains (@456.coma nd 789.net), and have the necessary DNS records
>> (A
>> and MX) in those zones in your external DNS.
>> --
>> Bharat Suneja
>> MCSE, MCT
>> --------------------------------
>>
>> "fanman36" <fanman36@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > We recently upgrade to Exchange 2003 and the question I have is that we
>> > have
>> > different e-mail domain thru the company. The default is 123.com which
>> > is
>> > used by my ISP to route our e-mails, and we have 456.com and also
>> > 789.net.
>> > know on 5.5 that was place where you can tell the system reroute all
>> > SMTP
>> > these domains where in 2003 can I configure to have the same process.

0
bharatsuneja1 (3146)

open two different Access reports

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Use exchange from a trusted domain

Setting up a new e-mail account

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

Mailboxsize is different
hi! i've got a crazy problem. when you look at the mailboxes in the exchange system manager, then you see, e.g. user xy with 220 mb mailboxsize. but when you look at the outlook, then the mailbox size is only 150 mb. but there are no filters or something else activated. and the problem is on the local outlook and on the terminalserver outlook. i hope someone has a solution about my problem. thanks. stefan ...

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server

Duplicate E-Mail #4

Odd e-mail duplication problem

difference between 2 lines in a scatter chart
I have created a scatter chart with two lines. The x axis is divided up into 10 parts and labeled 10, 20, 30, 40, etc. What I want to do is calculate the distance between the two lines between the x values of 40 and 60. Does anyone know how to to that? Thank you in advance. -- prd02003 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ prd02003's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25762 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=391727 How did you generate the lines? Are they from the data directly...

proper casing mail merge
Hi All, I have a mail merge document where all the information is in ALL CAPS. Is there a quick way to turn into Proper casing? Thanks, rodchar Select the whole text, Format, Change Case, you will now have various options to choose from. Also, note that Shft+F3 toggles between no caps, Initial caps, and all caps. -- Hope this helps DeanH "rodchar" wrote: > Hi All, > > I have a mail merge document where all the information is in ALL CAPS. Is > there a quick way to turn into Proper casing? > > Thanks, > rodchar thanks, that help...