Retrieving data from Exchange Server #2

I have recieved this message: "Retrieving data from Exchange Server - and if
I cancel the message I fail to connect to Calendar or my Inbox. The message
appears sporadically as most times I can switch between Calendar and Inbox .

The Outlook get stuck until I close the Outlook.
Some one know how can I disable this message?
0
Maycon (9)

This message indicates that Outlook senses slowness in Exchange response and
can almost literally be caused by anything from Outlook to the Exchange
Server and anything in between.
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

"Maycon" <Maycon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have recieved this message: "Retrieving data from Exchange Server - and
>if
> I cancel the message I fail to connect to Calendar or my Inbox. The
> message
> appears sporadically as most times I can switch between Calendar and Inbox
> .
>
> The Outlook get stuck until I close the Outlook.
> Some one know how can I disable this message?

0
curspice6401 (3487)
8/3/2006 3:21:05 AM

In news:506CAB8F-BA48-4058-94B1-FDE98BA8FFBC@microsoft.com,
Maycon <Maycon@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:
> I have recieved this message: "Retrieving data from Exchange Server -
> and if I cancel the message I fail to connect to Calendar or my
> Inbox. The message appears sporadically as most times I can switch
> between Calendar and Inbox .
>
> The Outlook get stuck until I close the Outlook.
> Some one know how can I disable this message?

Replied in outlook.general. Please don't multipost - if you need to post to
multiple groups, it's best to crosspost instead, by posting a single message
to a handful of relevant groups (separate the NG names with commas) so that
everyone can follow the thread. Thanks!

See http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm

0
lanwench (7567)

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Reading SQL Server Extended Properties

Linking files 2 ways

More Columns #2

Reporting from Project Server

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Contacts in Exchange #2

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

data sort

Goal Seek #2

Pulling data from separate tabs

Formula for cross tab data filling

Increment A2 from A1 and A2 Sum #2

Help with importing data

predict future data

Terminal Server and GP Settings
Not being a Windows Terminal Server expert by any definition, I have a question for somebody who is. When wanting to have a user profile to store individual dex.ini files, my understanding is that each user would have his own Windows folder under their user folder. Additionally, if you typed SET at a command prompt, the settings for WINDIR would point to that user-specific Windows folder. Is this thinking correct? -- Charles Allen, MVP I think you also have to make certain that the dex.ini does NOT exist in the program install location for GP or it will still look to that. Dwight...