restricting sending of email messages #2

My company uses Exchange 2003 with Outlook clients.  Currently email users
are able to send messages to an address called All Users which sends a
message to all addresses in the Global Address Book.  I need to configure
Exchange so that only a select group of email users can send a message to All
Users.  Is this controlled by Exchange or AD?  Any suggestions on how to
accomplish this will be appreciated.
0
allemant (2)

Crash on 'Send"

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Microsoft POS #2

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Recieve Mail Before Sending

hyperlinking email addresses

Outlook 2003

Message comes as an attachment

Incoming email slow to come in

matching contents #2

How do I recover my messages in my mailbox?
When I use Outlook, my e-mails in the original e-mail address are automatically deleted. But they are still in outlook not in my mail address. I want them back. Because I can not see my mails when I sign in from other computers. It sucks. On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 20:24:01 -0700, whereisnara <whereisnara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Please ask your question in a forum for Outlook; this one is about the Microsoft Access database product. -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >When I use Outlook, my e-mails in the original e-mail address are >automatically deleted. But th...

Please ignore #2

Exchange Message Archive/Availability
I have Exchange 5.5 currently. I've posted a few messages this morning on store limits. Thanks for the replies! This quetion is a geared a bit differently. Our users receive a lot of email that they want to retain, but business-wise it does not belong in their mailbox. Meaning, its an email that other people in the organization should have access to. A quick example of this would be a customer service rep receiving an email PO. This may be an attachment or it may be just in the body of the email. Currently, this rep creates a folder in their mailbox called customer A and retains the email...

Recording Macro Error Message
While recording the macro, I access the cell I need the formula in and write the formula. After writing the formula and hitting ENTER, I receive a microsoft GUI with "Unable To Record", and ackknowledge the GUI by hitting OK. The forluma is written to the cell - all even has the desired result/calculation. When I access the code, the navigation within the worksheet is listed in the code, but the furmula is not listed. I tried exiting the file and trying a second time, yet the same results. How do I "reset" the macro recorder to again begin to record all as...

Is there a way to schedule a email to send out at a certain time?
I tried delay the mail, but the sent hour is not right. For example, the email should go out at 8am, but the sent time is 5:30pm which should be 8am also. Please help! "Grace" <Grace@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1395D87B-2982-4800-8522-165781125E6A@microsoft.com... >I tried delay the mail, but the sent hour is not right. > For example, the email should go out at 8am, but the sent time is 5:30pm > which should be 8am also. Please help! The Sent time and the delivery time are completely separate. The Sent time that people will see w...

Rendering iframe in an outlook message
what settings (is it security) do I need to make to outlook 2003 to enable it to render an iframe HTML in a message? ...

reason codes #2
I'm having a big problem tracking discounts in RMS. Whenever something is discounted up front, a reason code is set. There are several I use for discounts. However, when I try to do an Item Movement History report and select based on those reason codes, I never get any matches. When I do an item history report for a few weeks, I notice that the only reason codes that are displayed are the ones pertaining to inventory adjustment. It seems that reason codes associated with discounts do not display in this report. HELP! I need these to display to track discounts (and also store use)! ...