Restricting number of recpients a message can be sent to

Hi Folks

Is there a way to restrcit the maximum number of recipients a person can
send a meesage to, based on windows group membership?

Ie:  Group 1 can send to 10 users
      Group 2 can send to 500 users

I know you can set this on a per user basis, just wonderig if there was a
better way to do this for multiple users.

Ta
SuperPlay

0
SuperPlay (27)

SuperPlay <SuperPlay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Is there a way to restrcit the maximum number of recipients a person can
>send a meesage to, based on windows group membership?

Not that I know of.

--
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

Can't open shared access database with double click from explorer.
While trying to diagnose Access 2007 corrupting Access 2000 databases, I've come across a situation where if I try to double click an MDB file on a shared network drive, nothing happens. Access doesn't start (either with access 2000 or access 2007). However, if I wait til I get the "Open File - Security Warning" on one machine, then double click it on the other, then I can open it on both machines. In addition, I can always open it from the open menu in access. Obviously something to do with the open file warning is going on here. Is there any way to set the regist...

Can I use a Report expression for queries?
Is it possible to use the following expression that is used in reports on queries? =[Sales]/Sum([Sales])*100 Or some expression to get the result. Thank you. No. In your query, you can refer to text boxes on a form, but not on a report. That's because of the way reports are formatted (sequentially.) Forms have a current record, which identifies which value you want. Reports don't. In the context of a query, there are other ways to get totals, such as DLookup(): http://allenbrowne.com/casu-07.html or a subquery: http://allenbrowne.com/subquery-01.html -- Allen Browne ...

Can't Eliminate Client Edge
I have a window derived from CWnd. I added the following code: int CPane::OnCreate(LPCREATESTRUCT lpCreateStruct) { // Create our window lpCreateStruct->dwExStyle = lpCreateStruct->dwExStyle & ~WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE; if (CWnd::OnCreate(lpCreateStruct) == -1) return -1; // Etc. Yes, the window appears with a visible client edge. And if I use Spy++, it reports that the window has the WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE style. I even tried calling SetWindowLong but that has no effect. Does anyone have any ideas why my window insists on having a client edge? Thanks! -- Jonathan Wo...

Strange error message
Hello, I am getting a strange message when I am trying to copy a graph that I use in a payroll document that we use. It contains data and a graph for each employee. It worked just fine for 80% of the document then all of a sudden I started to get this message: "No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook" with an OK button. I can hit the OK button and it will eventually continue on (after multiple clicks). But each time I copy and paste the graph, it gives me this message. I am using Excel 2002 on Win 2000 Pro with all the latest updates and patches available. T...

If I accidently replace a saved file can I retrieve the old file?
No. PLEASE write your question in the body of the post and NOT just the subject. Have a look here: http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm -- Gordon Burgess-Parker Interim Systems and Management Accounting www.gbpcomputing.co.uk "kamabiv" <kamabiv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2A547F5D-AA2C-44D7-AEC7-8961A81AC4E5@microsoft.com... > ...

Viewing IMAP messages #2
I connect to a Linux IMAP server remotely for my emails. When I click on an email in Outlook P once the headers have been updated the system seems to download the email and the attachement. All I want to do is read the message before I download the attachment - Is this possible? Its a bit of a problem if an email has a 3mb attachement and all I want to do is read the mail content before deciding to download the attachment - especially a pain if I am CC into some mail. Regards Andy --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Ve...

Excel data disappeared after getting message about compatibility M
I tried to save changes to a spreadsheet, and received the following message: "Compatibility Report for New Customer List.xls Run on 4/6/2010 19:52 The following features in this workbook are not supported by earlier versions of Excel. These features may be lost or degraded when you save this workbook in an earlier file format. Minor loss of fidelity Some cells or styles in this workbook contain formatting that is not supported by the selected file format. These formats will be converted to the closest format available." I clicked OK, because fidelity is not imp...

reverse page numbers
I am trying to lay out a booklet in English and Hebrew, and would like it to open and read from right to left. Is there an easy way to number the pages in the opposite way a regular booklet in English would be? ...

Autonumber stopped incrementing to next highest number
I have been having this strange occurence on one of my relationship table - not frequently but 2 times is enough for me. Apparently the Autonumber seems to stop incrementing to the next available highest number and begin to give a number that's already in existence . That of course will give the error on "Unique identifier - blah blah blah" To temporary correct this problem I have been copying the table to a temptable ( structure & data ) - rename the corrupted table and then rename the temptable to the original name of the corrupted table. This works, but I'm lo...

Using a Button to increment numbers in a database among other things.
I know that it is difficult to assess and solve a problem without being able to look at it physically. Therefore I have included a download link to the database I am working on. http://rapidshare.com/files/41280411/logbook1.accdb.html I have been have some trouble with this database what I would like to do is set up the logdb form to increment the lab number field with the click of a button following a format of the last two digits of the year "-" "0000", otherwise I would just like the field to be entered with a format of "00"-"0000". I tried using a ...

I have SQL Server installed on my workstation, can I not use MSDE
I have SQL Server Developer Edition on my workstation and I don't really want another instance of SQL on my box. Is there anyway for MS CRM 1.2 to use my existing installation? If you are referring to the MSDE datastore for the SFO client, then no, there isn't. It will install a new instance, but many of the underlying files are shared amongst the instances. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On 23 Apr 2004 10:07:41 -0700, ramirez2sma@hotmail.com (Shawn Ramirez) wrote: I have SQL Server Developer Edition on my workstation ...

Reverse Page Numbering
Hi, I'm not sure this can be done, but ... going to ask anyway. XP Pro SP3 and Office 2002. Is there a way to reverse the order of pages in a Word document? Last page becomes first, next to last becomes next, and so on. Instead of 1, 2, 3, .... the physical appearance changes to 42, 41, 40 ... 3, 2, 1. I have a Word document which is displayed 'upside down': In other words, the LAST page is page 1, next to last is page 2, and so on down to the first page, which is page 42, but at the bottom of the file; last page shown. This is meant to be an onscreen refere...

How can i use DAO Application
Hello freinds I have a software which is made in MFC and connected with MS Access 97 through DAO(Direct Access Object via MS jet Engine). Now i want to use same software for Postgresql and wanted to connected it through ODBC. Problem is that Old software has been developed for DAO,all main file like ,recordset,view doc r made for DAO. If i want to make it in ODBC,my classes like Set ,view Doc and other would be generated for ODBC. I dont know any option to use same software, Should i write whole software from the begining? I need ur help. thanks Sheikh ...

Cashier login restrictions
Good Day all, How do i restrict cashiers to login to RMS POS only? I don't want them o login to RMS SO Manager. Any tips on this? Regards Don In Manager go to Database>Cashiers, select the cashier you would like to restrict, and on the list in the bottom left corner, make sure "Has Manager Rights" is unchecked. I am not on a computer with RMS at the moment, so some of the dialogues may be a little different. Nate On Oct 15, 7:00=A0pm, "donphillip" <phill...@hugginsrenada.com> wrote: > Good Day all, > > How do i restrict cashiers to login to RM...

Can this be done
I use a 'closed' Citrix Metaframe delivered Outlook system at work and have no control over how it is configured. I can't even access my calandar/email from the internet - only when I'm in the office. What I want to do is somehow auto-forward my appointments from work to my home Outlook program/email address and populate my home calendar with my work meetings/schedule etc.... Can this be done ? Thanks in advance August The following article is all about synchronizing Outlook data between machines -- perhaps you'll find what you're looking for (there are 3rd part...

how can I see graphic in publisher doc as I work
When working on a publisher doc if I insert clip art it is not visible. It prints oK and shows in print preview, but not on the working doc. I have tried "view-pictures" every setting. I have updated drivers for graphic card but no joy. I use Office 2003 Professional XP home edition ...

how can I get a publisher file to acrobat reader
I have a Regestration Form created in publisher 2003. When a confrence addtendee signs on to our web site they need to be able to click on a file (acrobat reader) Hopfuly, and download it and print it so they can fill out the form and mail it off. (I say acobat reader because that seems to be the most common way it's done. I dont see an export in publisher or a inport to acrobat. how can i make this happen You will need a third party program to create the pdf file. Adobe Acrobat but it's spendy or a freebee i.e., Primopdf or another commercial program of modest cost, i.e., PDF-XC...

how can i make my page look like a page from a yearbook?
I have multiple photos that I need to get onto one page, all the same size and can't find a template for it! What version Publisher? If you are using 2003 or 07 the catalog merge maybe what you are needing. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH062524751033.aspx If it is simply a one page, create a table, with your cursor in a cell, fill, fill effects, picture tab. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Brit" <Brit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A0D9C84F-F82E-474A-A18F-67A3B...

Send message issue
Can SendMessage can be used to send a message from document to a window which is subclassed I am proceesing some work (function) in the document and after the work is finsihed I need to send a message that the connection is established to the control and control starts downloading the data from document. thanks Tom > Can SendMessage can be used to send a message from document to a window > which is subclassed Yes. You can use SendMessage from anywhere as long as you are sending it to a window. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com Hi Ajay, this is how I am sending it ...

How can I make a calendar containing only six months per page?
I want to print a calendar with exactly 6 months per page. All of the template choices seem to be either 1 or 12. Any ideas? What version Publisher? Divide your page with grid guides. In 2007-- Insert, Design Gallery Object. Calendar, Select the date range. Adjust to fit the space. You will have to do this six times. If you have earlier versions there were wizards... -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "David M" <David M@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A8F66BD-4ED4-4439-8E9E-4A1E1833AC1A@microsoft.com... >I want to print a cale...

can i have a winxp product key please
Hi my computer all a sudden crashed and i reinstalled xp but lost product key and microsoft wont help mecan you please give me a product key No "jack wilkinson" wrote: > Hi my computer all a sudden crashed and i reinstalled xp but lost product > key and microsoft wont help mecan you please give me a product key > > > . > "jack wilkinson" <bargaindirect@clerk.com> wrote in message news:efTeyFszKHA.2436@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi my computer all a sudden crashed and i reinstalled xp but lost product > key and...

Can the Item Description wrap to multiple lines on an invoice?
We have some long item descriptions (up to the 100 character limit), and we were trying to figure out how to get them to print on an invoice. If I spread the field all out on a single line, it's too long to fit on the document. If I create a box that's several lines tall, it does partially wrap, but it doesn't print the full description - it cuts off after around the 60th character or so. Has anyone successfully wrapped an item description on an invoice? -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO GP 9.0, SP2 I think you'll need to parse it and then...

How to change labels on a chart from numbers to words?
Can Someone Please help me? I can't figure out how to change the labels on my chart in excel from numbers to words! I'm not sure which labels you want to change to words, but maybe Jon Peltier's charting tutorial will help you: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/index.html Arin wrote: > Can Someone Please help me? I can't figure out how to change the labels on my > chart in excel from numbers to words! -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html I suspect it's this page: http://peltiertech.com/...

Items not in sent items folder
I am running Outlook 2000 and when trying to email directly from Word using File --> Send --> as Attachment, the email goes through, but does not show up in my Sent Items folder. I checked the box in Options to save messages in sent items. Any ideas? ...

Batch Number Changed
I recently upgraded GP from Ver. 8 to 10. few days back i notices that around 800 SOP orders transfered to One batch. This Batch was not existing before. system created the batch. How this could happen? i checked in the activity tracking table, no clues from there. ...