resources #4

We have serveral resources that we use to book conference room etc....
Starting last week one of them does not show up as a resource anymore. When
you go to you calendar and try to schedule an appointment, then go to invite
attendees, in the display choose resources, one of my resources does not
show up anymore. It is in the GAL, just not as a resource anymore. Any
ideas?

has someone who had permissions to it changed anything on it?  You might
want to logon to that mailbox and see if it's still set to accept/reject
meeting requests...

--
Susan Conkey [MVP]

"news.microsoft.com" <whocares@you.com> wrote in message
> We have serveral resources that we use to book conference room etc....
> Starting last week one of them does not show up as a resource anymore.
When
> you go to you calendar and try to schedule an appointment, then go to
invite
> attendees, in the display choose resources, one of my resources does not
> show up anymore. It is in the GAL, just not as a resource anymore. Any
> ideas?

0
sconkey (3059)
2/28/2006 10:52:47 PM
I did check those settings and they are correct. Any other ideas?

"Susan" <sconkey@mgmmirage.nospam.com> wrote in message
> has someone who had permissions to it changed anything on it?  You might
> want to logon to that mailbox and see if it's still set to accept/reject
> meeting requests...
>
> --
> Susan Conkey [MVP]
>

> "news.microsoft.com" <whocares@you.com> wrote in message
>> We have serveral resources that we use to book conference room etc....
>> Starting last week one of them does not show up as a resource anymore.
> When
>> you go to you calendar and try to schedule an appointment, then go to
> invite
>> attendees, in the display choose resources, one of my resources does not
>> show up anymore. It is in the GAL, just not as a resource anymore. Any
>> ideas?

on rare occasions, I have had things like this happen, too...what I've done
is to remove all the settings/permissions for a "resource" mailbox, then
exit Outlook, go back in, and reset them...

--
Susan Conkey [MVP]

"Brandon" <whocares@you.com> wrote in message
> I did check those settings and they are correct. Any other ideas?
>

> "Susan" <sconkey@mgmmirage.nospam.com> wrote in message
> > has someone who had permissions to it changed anything on it?  You might
> > want to logon to that mailbox and see if it's still set to accept/reject
> > meeting requests...
> >
> > --
> > Susan Conkey [MVP]
> >

> > "news.microsoft.com" <whocares@you.com> wrote in message
> >> We have serveral resources that we use to book conference room etc....
> >> Starting last week one of them does not show up as a resource anymore.
> > When
> >> you go to you calendar and try to schedule an appointment, then go to
> > invite
> >> attendees, in the display choose resources, one of my resources does
not
> >> show up anymore. It is in the GAL, just not as a resource anymore. Any
> >> ideas?

0
sconkey (3059)