Resource Update does not update location field

We have one person create a meeting request for a resource and some other
users.  Then if someone else goes and modifies the meeting request resource
for the location, the location field does not update.  But if the original
creator does the same process, it works fine and does update the location
field.
0
Chris6982 (632)

wierd problem about using Resources
there's a customized resource type in my project which is written in vc2005, i named this type "XSLT" which in fact is associated with an external xslt file. here's it's conent: <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/ Transform"> <xsl:output method="xml" encoding="UTF-8" cdata-section-elements=""/ > <xsl:param name="indent-increment" select="' '"/> <xsl:template match="*"> <xsl:param name="indent" select=&quo...

Mac Excel 2008
Greetings, I mad a chart (in Excel 2003 on Windows) to analyze a fairly large set of scienctific data. The data evolves over time. In such a situation I like to create simple animations which show how the data evolves over time. I have done this many times using simple VBA macros. My problem now is that a colleague of mine uses a Mac and has Excel 2008 which is crippled w.r.t. VBA. My macro was just a simple time loop that updated the contents of a certain cell 10 times per second, after which spreadsheet formulas involving named ranges control what data is actually plotted. I read online tha...

FW: Try on that corrective update which came from the MS Corporation
--gjfddephpnoh Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="cmcuzvsszmxe"; type="multipart/alternative" --cmcuzvsszmxe Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="mgemxkfvi" --mgemxkfvi Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to continu...

shared workbook update interval
I have a shared workbook which i need to have updating every minute, however the minimun time allowed under tools\shared workbook\advanced\update changes every is 5 minutes does any one know of a way that i can change this to allow automatic updates more frequently. Many thanks for any help. It may be easier to not share. If you do not share, you can: Tools > Options > Save > and autosave every minute Even though you are not sharing, other can see you current version any time. It will just be locked for editing. -- Gary''s Student gsnu200712 ...

Dec 12 SECURITY UPDATE to version 11.3.1 to patch vulnerabilities
I saw the the update posted on versiontracker.com at: http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/14980 Rather than download at that site, I updated by going under Entourage's Help pulldown menu to "Check for Updates." As I noted in my comments on the versiontracker.com site: 11.3.0 installed without incident after I had quit out of all Office programs. Version numbers: Entourage updated from 11.2.5 to 11.3.1 but both Word and Excel remained at 11.3.0. No issues whatsoever in putting Entourage, Excel and Word through their paces. It would be nice if there never wer...

Use Contact List in To: Field
Simple question (but I cannot locate a menu item that gives it to me) ... in Outlook, how do I select an option whereby as I type a name in the To: field of a message the system shows me the entries in my contact list that match? Thanks. Assuming you have OL2003, there are two separate features that nearly do what you want: Auto completion: Go to Tools>Options>E-mail Options>advanced e-mail options, and check "Suggest names while completing to, cc and bcc fields". That will suggest recently used names as you type (NOT all names from your contacts list). To accep...

Add Next Number To A Field
Hi, This is probably so simple I can't seem to figure it out. I have a Table(tblACCOUNTNO) which has only one field called ACCOUNT NUMBER and starts from number 1. I want to add code to a form button which will add a new record to the 'tblACCOUNTNO' and it will be the next number in other words +1, which in this case will be number 2. How simple does that sound. Thanks Ange On Fri, 8 Feb 2008 19:31:44 +0200, Ange Kappas wrote: > Hi, > This is probably so simple I can't seem to figure it out. > > I have a Table(tblACCOUNTNO) which has onl...

New Outlook Distribution List Location
How do I create an Outlook Distribution List in a folder other than the default "Contacts" folder? I'm using C# but I can use VB, etc. Thanks, Scott -- scottb2 http://forums.slipstick.com "scottb2" <scottb2.47b53a@invalid> wrote in message news:scottb2.47b53a@invalid... > How do I create an Outlook Distribution List in a folder other than the > default "Contacts" folder? I'm using C# but I can use VB, etc. Ask in the progamming group. microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

money 2007 update problem
whenever I open MS Money 2007 I get a message that tells me to update. I then click OK and it proceeds to shutdown Money and begin to download the update I presume. Once the download reaches 100% I get an error that says Money was unable to complete the update. This is going on everytime I start Money now so I really need to get this update. Does anyone know how I can manually download the update and apply it to Money 2007 Deluxe or just make this autoupdate feature work correctly? Thanks! BillyK BillyK wrote: > whenever I open MS Money 2007 I get a message that tells me to >...

not enough system resources available error
Hey Everyone, I recently setup a brand new user workstation in my office. The system is running Windows XP Pro and only has about 3 other third party software packages installed.(Microsoft Office 2003, some Factory Business card software, and Timeslips accounting program.) Now for some reason when the user trys to view an email from his/her exchange account using Outlook 2003 an error occurs. The error is as followed. "Can't open this item there are not enough system resources available for this operation" This happens when trying to open an email or reply to an email. Can some...

How do I NOT leave blanks where a field is empty in Catalog merge
If it is not already open, open your catalog merge template. On the Tools menu, point to Mail and Catalog Merge, and then click Mail and Catalog Merge Wizard. In the Mail and Catalog Merge task pane, click Next: Select data source. Under Select data source, click Edit record list. Click the arrow next to the column heading of the item you want to filter by. To exclude blank records from your merge, click (Nonblanks) to display all the records in which the corresponding field contains information. The Catalog Records dialog box displays only the designated records. To display all the re...

Location of attach files?
Hi, I want to kwon the where are located the attach files in Dynamics CRM 3.0?? Server, client?? Thanks Mauricio; Attachments are stored in the CRM database, specifically in the ActivityMimeAttachment table. However they are base-64 encoded streams, so you should use the SDK to work with this data. Dave Ireland "Mauricio Ramirez" <MauricioRamirez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F70AF3E8-D799-4AEC-B3DF-5CE50F8FD78D@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I want to kwon the where are located the attach files in Dynamics CRM > 3.0?? > Server, client...

Mail merge problems with Outlook security update
Hi there, I've recently installed some security updates to Office 2000 via windows Update, and now when running an (email) Mail Merge, it askes me if I want to allow this action *for each & every recipient*! even if I check the 'allow this action' box for 10 mins. I've changed the Macro security setting, but this makes no difference. Can anyone help? thanks in advance, Jamie Your options are all outlined here: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm#autosec -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Work Hard" <enquiries@workhardpr.com> wrote in message news:...

Bulk update send restrictions
Hi all, I'm trying to bulk update users 'Maximum Recipients' for all mailboxes in a certain database, I've cobbled together some powershell commands but they don't appear to work... which isn't suprising as I haven't got my head around powershell yet! Can anyone point me in the right direction? My current command is: Get-user -ResultSize Unlimited | where-object {$_.database -eq "BES-X07-SVR\Student Database"} | set-mailbox -RecipientLimits 5 It doesn't give errors, but just doesn't appear to do anything! I also need to do something similar...

combing several fields into one
I've been looking for an answer to this for a while now, and cannot find anything. Was wondering if someone here had any ideas? I would like VBA code for generating a text string made of multiple combo box selections. This would probably have to happen on FieldX GotFocus If FieldA=ceramic, then FieldX=FieldB FieldD FieldE If FieldA=glass, then FieldX=FieldC FieldE FieldF I have this as multiple queries in a macro, and it works but it's very slow. I've seen it done in VBA and it is much much faster. Any ideas? Private Sub FieldX_GotFocus() Select Case Me.FieldA Case &q...

Existing file not defaulting to same location using "Save As"
When I open an existing file and try to save it, it defaults to my documents instead of to the existing file location. Recently started happening after another person on the network was upgraded to Office 2003. I am using office 97. xl2k was the first version that would save a copy into the original's folder. xl97 still saves to your default location. Can you upgrade, too? Daniel918 wrote: > > When I open an existing file and try to save it, it defaults to my documents > instead of to the existing file location. Recently started happening after > another person on the n...

Adding a Field Name from Table/Query to Excel Export File
What I have is an export file to excel which I am able to do successfully using an OutputTo macro: Object Type: Query Object Name: ZZZ_Executive_Summary Output Format: Miscrosoft Excel 97-2003 (*.xls) Output File: "C:\ES\" & Format(Date(),"mm-dd-yyyy") & " Executive Summary. xls" What I would like to do is add the branch name into the file name. The field in the query is simply "Branch" When I try something like &[Branch]& or (query name/field) >> &ES!Branch& or &[ES].[Branch]&, etc... no matter what I...

display all row fields in pivot table

Reference rst field from form
Is there a way to reference "resZip" in the following code from a form .. eg MyFile = ![Me.cboFieldName] where the cboFieldName = rezZip The recordset contains one field which groups a set a set of data, in this case a zip code. But at times it may be City, County, Country. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Set rst2 = CurrentDb.OpenRecordset("qryGroupField") With rst2 Do Until .EOF Myfile = ![resZip] **(i want to change this line to a variable from a combobox)** Export function which runs a...

Control Open Publication Location
I have a user running Win XP Pro and Publisher 2003 that has a File Open issue. When they click on File | Open and the Open Publication dialog opens, it always opens to the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\1033 folder. They have gone into Tools | Options, the General Tab and set the default file locations to point to the S: drive for both Publications and Pictures. But it still insists on opening to the 1033 folder. Why is it not opening and using their preferences? Other users on the same PC don't have this problem. What gives? Brian Bygland "bxb7668" <bxb76...

Custom Caption for a Date field
To pull the custom caption for the text field into the HTML Status bar is: QSRules.CustomCaptions.FindCaption(customcaptionCustomerText1) What is it for the Date fields? I have tried: QSRules.CustomCaptions.FindCaption(customcaptionCustomerDate1) That did not work. Thanks Rob Thanks go out to Glenn, Todd and Matt for providing the answers below. Only the Text Field enumerations have been declared in the Status.htm file...To use the others, you would need to create constants, or just use the values directly. The Customer Texts are 1-5 The Customer Numbers are 6-10 The Customer Dates ar...

Resource usage view as a Web report
I would like to save the project with a custom view similar to Resource Usgage view with Resources in a Row, and columns showing the Work / week. (PS: I am familiar wtih time phased view, which can be exported to Excel, -- is this the only way to show this in Excel or Is there a way to save as Web Page) -- Thanks, Jay Project 2007 no longer has the web page output (as 2003 had). So the way you have found is the provided way. What I've done in past is use Project's VBA to create the HTML reporting files straight from Project ... for automating the publishing of reports...

Development problem
We are developing an integration in GP 9.0, involving the Project Accounting module. As this module is not part of the dynamics dictionary, we had to merge the PA dictionary (via developers update) with the dynamics dictionary to give us a development dictionary to work with. We then added some forms/tables/etc. ourselvses. Now, when we go to extract resources to create our dictionary (which we'll then use to create a chunk file), it extracts all of our resources as well as the resources for the PA module as well. We only want our resources extracted. Is there a way in which we...

Excel dangerously low in resource
Anyone experienced? It's very often that Excel hang. When i try to terminate it by press Ctrl+Ald+del then it show the status Excel not responding and the error msg appear: the system is dangerously low in resources need the terminate the operation. And sometime it happen when i click on the preview option or when i exit from excel. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks, Kyan Hi Kyan_dnk! You don't mention details of your Operating System or Excel version Most probable cause is an overfull C:Windows\Temp folder or it's equivalent for your operating system. ...

Not accept a value of 0 in a currency field.
In a cost savings field I want to not accept a savings of 0, but a cost of less than or greater than 0 is acceptable. In my projects database there is a cost saving field and the engineers are getting around it by putting in a 0 so I want to force them to put in an acceptable value. for example the savings might be $1.99 or ($1.99) but not $0.00. How can i do that. in the validation rule property of your field put <>0 "Leslie" wrote: > In a cost savings field I want to not accept a savings of 0, but a cost of > less than or greater than 0 is acceptable. In my ...