Reporting #5

Greetings,
 I would like to get a report of all the users who currently are allowed to
use user initiated synchronization.  I was trying an LDAP query but I am not
sure what to query for.  Can anyone help?

Thanks,

DW
0
DW (78)

Maybe try this one...this would be if activesync is enabled for the
user...not quite sure if that's good enough though..

msExchOmaAdminWirelessEnable

"DW" wrote:

> Greetings,
>  I would like to get a report of all the users who currently are allowed to
> use user initiated synchronization.  I was trying an LDAP query but I am not
> sure what to query for.  Can anyone help?
>
> Thanks,
>
> DW
0
knightly (222)

Help with reports
hello friends this forum. I have a problem with a report that I generated, the report goes well and shows no problem, but when I select the option to export, export and press this button disables me, and so do all the buttons I can display reports collaborate. many thanks A report you generated how? With what? -- -- "CRISTIAN ANDRES OSORIO GONZALEZ" <CRISTIANANDRESOSORIOGONZALEZ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8B2D9785-9EEA-4795-AACC-C55B3CC52AA2@microsoft.com... > hello friends this forum. I have a problem with a report that I generat...

reporting database schema
I need to ask about reporting in project server 2007. I am using Cognos reporting tool of IBM. The reporting database schema of project server 2007 which is available in SDK. there is only few views and tables. Is it enough for any typical reporting and Dashboards in project server 2007 ? Hi Sam, Yes, it is enough for "typical" and straightforward reporting. It doesn't have lots of information though if you are trying to get to some of the more detailed information. Reporting Services is a good tool that allows you to create dashboards with more detail and ...

Report Writer
I would like to confirm that there is no way to include details about Configured BOMs (generated through the Sales Configurator) on a SOP document. I expect this is so due to Report Writer's inability to access tables which are not listed in the Core Dynamics dictionary. ...

change datasource before render report
I use SSRS on SQL Server 2008 to create reports from a report template and insert this into a word document. All datasources, reports and template are stored on reportserver. On reportserver I can change datasource of report and report template. Now I want do this in Word. I choose a report and then a datasource. Now I want get this report with choosed datasource. In this case I call webservice ReportExecution2005.asmx functions like this: Warning[] warnings; wsReportExecution2005.LoadReport2(reportName, null); switch (reportas.ToLower()) {...

Junk E-Mail Reporting Tool for Outlook 2010
The Junk E-Mail reporting tool 1.1 from the Microsoft Download site does not seem to work with Outlook 2010. Is a new release planned that will support the latest version of Oulook or is there an alternative? Best regards. No news about that have been made available yet. You can contact Microsoft Support directly if you want to know if they will continue it for Outlook 2010. No support charges will apply to such a request when contacting Microsoft Support (even though you'll be notified of the changes when calling). -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configu...

Uploading New Reports
Hey, Anyone seen this infamous message when trying to create new reports in CRM? Browsing to rdl file, setting categorisation etc and clicking Save & Close, but always always always getting this message back. Can successfully add reports that are links to web pages, but not any that are new rdl files, or even new rdl files that are straight copies of existing reports - copied User Summary, tried to add it back in as User Summary Copy, and same error returned. Any advice, cheers. Paul. Hi Paul, Is Reporting Services installed on the same server as CRM is? Is there any message i...

5.6.1 Body type not supported by Remote Host
What does this mean we got an exchange 2003 with sendmail as external SMTP Server? I also knew if i Turn OFF ESMTP Verbs in Exchange 2003 i can get the e-mails with any problem but if the esmtp is off the replication between our exchange 2003 servers doesn't work! What should i do? is there no way out of this i think it's in case of an autoforward to an exchange 5.5 Please help me! "Francesco Fuoco" <francesco.fuoco@de.ddb.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:eTiGKhn5DHA.1816@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > What does this mean we got an exchange 2003 with sendmail as exte...

What is the Best XML API for .NET 3.5?
I’m starting a new project which will dynamically generate (user will have to pick and choose data, then generate the XML dynamically) RDLC for Reporting. My approach was to use LINQ to XML for the API. My question is what is the best API to use? Performance is no concern, most critical factor is that the code be easy to maintain easy to dynamically generate the mark-up for the RDLC. Note: We are all ready using LINQ to XML in the main application. This is for the reprinting module of the application. -- Alexander L. Wykel AW Software Works Alexander Wykel wrote: > I’m start...

how can i make a in-process report that can be accessed by severa.
i need to set up an in-process report that can be accessed by several users at once, in which every user can input data without shutting down the workbooks on the remaining computer so that the one user can do his inputting. Hi you could use 'Tools - share workbook' BUT: - several functions are then no longer available (see Excêl's help for details' - IMHO Excel is NOT designed for multi-user access. Use a database application instead -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "tim" <tim@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:E5B2A371-4...

Transactions By Category Report Bug (Money 2005)
All, I'm experiencing a problem that I can't seem to work around and I hope somebody can help me out. I ran the transaction by category report and selected category A. I then went to the category setup screen and moved category A into B. I then went back to the transactions by category report and this time it won't open. Instead, it acts like it's going to open, but then immediately reverts back to the report menu screen. I'm pretty sure it's doing that because the last selected category the report ran was for category A and that category doesn't exist anymore...

Exchange 5.5 Service Account Password Change
I have an Exchange 5.5 server that someone used the Administrator Account and Exchange Service Accounts for permissions. When I attempt to make a change to the Domain Admin account the Outlook users cannot login any longer to Outlook. That being said I have also made the necessary changes to all the Exchange services as far as the new password for the administrator and I have also changed the password at the configuration level in Exchange. I cannot find where else that Admin account is bein used to make the neccessary changes. Suggestions ???? Hi, Try this article http://www.m...

Reporting Exchange User Activity
Hi, I am looking for a means (3rd Party recommendations welcome) on how to get the following information from our Exchange server. The "client" list of domains may be up to 500 domain names. How many emails per day are sent by our company to its clients? How many emails per day are received by our company to its clients? How many emails per day are sent by a specified department to our clients? How many emails per day are received by a specified department from our clients? How many emails per day are sent by an individual to our clients? Thanks Promodag: http://www.promod...

How do I add a grouping level to an existing report in Access?
How do I add a grouping level to an existing report in Access? In report design view, show the Sorting and Grouping dialog (View menu.) Click the "record selector" at the left of the field where you want a row above. Tap the Insert key. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "latwood" <latwood@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D49F7C44-8E44-4547-811C-ABC492917A75@microsoft.com... > How do I add a grouping level ...

Crystal report error 09-25-03
I get this error when i try and run any crystal report>>> that i do not have enough license can any one give me some help please Owen Owen, Check the event log on your CRM server. There is typically a more complete error message there. The Crystal license error can be caused by many different possible problems and the specific msg can help in narrowing it down. "Owen" <owenh@tsol.com> wrote in message news:1175401c383b7$65b17b90$a601280a@phx.gbl... I get this error when i try and run any crystal report>>> that i do not have enough license can any on...

report with daily drop
we print a report every night that shows the drops. we have to chage the date to today's date each time. how can i get a drop report with today's date already selected jay ...

Window and reports Resource ID
Does anyone have a listing for the resource IDs for Great Plains windows and reports. I would like to get them if anyone has compiled this information in a spreadsheet. My email is jacktundra@hotmail.com Thank you Jack Jack What version are you running? Also, what about third party products? for v9 and earlier. If you use Advanced Security to export settings as XML you can then extract all the resources details including resource IDs from the resulting XML file. In V10.0 they added the syCurrentResources (SY09400) table. Go to Microsoft Dynamics GP >> Tools >> Mainte...

Report Writer #7
I would like to see more reports available such as overtime reports, new hire reports, federal tax deposit reports which shows the amount of fica and fed withheld per check date. There is a long list of reports that would be beneficial to have. -- DL ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I ...

Cannot load or use Reports
Hello, I'm using a CRM 3.0 SBS version, installed in a SBS 2003 with SQL 2005. SQL reporting services is installed and functioning, altough I had installed it after the instalation of CRM. I cannot use, load or see any report. Can annybody help me in a step by step verification? Carlos -- Siscad Manager You probably need to publish the CRM reports if you installed Reporting services afterwards. There are also permissions that need to be set as well. Here are the steps: 1. Publish reports Run the following from a command prompt. c:\program files\microsoft crm\reports\publishre...

PSTL Certified Payroll Report
We upgraded to a customer to GP 10, and reinstalled the Certified Payroll Report part of Professional Service Tools. This tool adds a Job Number field in Payroll Transaction Entry. However, now the tab sequence no longer stops on the Job Number field. We can't modify the window because they don't own Customization Site License. Has anyone run into this? Is it a bug in the tool? ...

The Afternoon Newspaper : Daily Market Report for Friday (Oct 23, 2009)
NSE India : S&P CNX Nifty The Afternoon Newspaper : Daily Market Report for:Friday (Oct 23, 2009) (Based on the activity of the previous trading day) By Dominic Rebello Review of the Previous day: The Nifty fell substantially on Thursday (October 22, 2009) a net 75.00 points (1.48%) and closed at 4988 point level. The market opened flat, then turned down and continued so until 03:05 p.m. when it reached its day low at 4968 points. Then it rose and turned into a range bound movement until closing at the day. The market moved in a range of 96 points. Sentiment was bearish and amongst t...

Earn Quick Cash with only $5.00
HERES HOW! This is a Money Scheme and Not, I repeat... This is Not a Scam!!! You have most likely seen or heard about this project on TV programs such as 20/20 and Oprah, or you may have read about it in the Wall Street Journal. If not, here it is below - revealed to you in step- by- step detail. This program is by no means new. It has been in existence in many forms for at least a decade. But in the early days, it required a lot more time and effort, as well as an investment of a few hundred dollars. However thanks to PayPal and the Internet, the investment is now virtually ZERO! And w...

MSCRM 4.0User Summary Report not displayed Properly in IE 8
User Summary report in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 is not displayed properly in IE 8 . It is getting expanded in IE 8, hence the table columns are lost. It is getting displayed perfectly in rest all versions. Any help in this regard is appreciated. ...

BMP in background in a Report
Hi all, We have pre-printed paper for our invoices. The format includes a background picture of our offices. When I want to use the send via email feature, I loose all the lines and logos and background pictures. So, here is the question : can I put a bitmap in the background of a report in RW to match my pre-printed paper ? Thank you. Sebastien -- If this post was helpful to you, please vote. --- Sebastien Picard ML3 Business Solutions You can, but you are limited to a file size of 32K. Put the picture on the report and make sure you send it to back otherwise it will cover up the ...

Access Report 'Graphs'
I am running a function/report that completes the following: 1. Modifies a temp table based on user selection (two variables - Easy) 2. Modifies the temp table with summary line at end of table (summarizing table data - Totals for Graphs) 3. Render a report based on that table 4. Render 6 graphs to show on the report All should be good at this point. Table is modified/updated with correct detail information and summary line. Report opens and queries the table correctly (always). Issue: Each Graph has a select statement based on each requirment (two items only) and the report runs 95...

Datasheet layout on report?
Hello, Currently my report lays data out like the following: Market Oil & Gas Awarded $5,000 Budgetary $1,000 Lost $2,000 Pending $10,000 Construction Awarded $10,000 Budgetary $300 Lost $5,770 Pending $5,678 But I'd like to have it lay it out like the following: Market Awarded Budgetary Lost Pending Oil & Gas $5,000 $1,000 $2,000 $10,000 Construction $10,000 $300 $5,770 $5,678 Is there a way to do this? Thanks, Alan I expect you could create a crosstab query to use as the record sourc...