Removing exchange 2000 #2

Hey,

I have exchange 2003 running and I have migrated all users and public folder
to exchange 2003.  I have shut down my exchange 2000 for a month now to
ensure I have no problems.

I need to know how to remove exchange 2000 and leave just the exchange 2003
running.

Can someone help me?

Ron

0
Ron1 (234)

Follow this article and make sure you leave time for replication,

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307917

--
John Oliver, Jr.
MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP

"Ron" <Ron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hey,
>
> I have exchange 2003 running and I have migrated all users and public
> folder
> to exchange 2003.  I have shut down my exchange 2000 for a month now to
> ensure I have no problems.
>
> I need to know how to remove exchange 2000 and leave just the exchange
> 2003
> running.
>
> Can someone help me?
>
> Ron

0
jcoliverjr (1013)
4/22/2005 12:49:28 AM
Common Mistakes When Upgrading Exchange 5.5/2000 To a Exchange 2003

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;555262

"John Oliver, Jr. [MVP]" wrote:

> Follow this article and make sure you leave time for replication,
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307917
>
> --
> John Oliver, Jr.
> MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP
> Microsoft Certified Partner
>
> "Ron" <Ron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hey,
> >
> > I have exchange 2003 running and I have migrated all users and public
> > folder
> > to exchange 2003.  I have shut down my exchange 2000 for a month now to
> > ensure I have no problems.
> >
> > I need to know how to remove exchange 2000 and leave just the exchange
> > 2003
> > running.
> >
> > Can someone help me?
> >
> > Ron

0
Mistry (2)

Outlook Anywhere not connecting; Outlook 2007 client external to Exchange 2007 SP2
Running Exchange 2007 SP2 with a few users migrated from Novell Groupwise. The following works: Outlook 2003/2007 client (internal ONLY), ActiveSync on smartphones, Outlook Web Access w/ SSL (internal & external). I'm trying to get an Outlook 2007 client that is external to the network connected but for some reason things just won't work. I've enabled Outlook Anywhere on the Exchange server, but things just aren't working. Help!!! Bill Hi Bill, Do you have Port 80 & 443 open on your firewall? Did you enable NTLM or Basic Authentication for Ou...

Outlook 2000 not opening.

OWA. CA's. and Exchange 2007

Access 97/2000/2003 comparisons

VB Macro #2

VCR to DVD Part 2

set print area #2

Moving Exchange #5

Backing Up Exchange Database

Exchange 2003 IMAP and Postini

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

Troubleshooting Exchange
I'm just wanting to write some 'proof of concept' scripts relating to Exchange that would help in troubleshooting any issues. Like the Exchange connections/second, etc. Are there any other qualitative data that can be used in general troubleshooting? Marco ...

Creating Exchange 2003 organization

Is Outlook 2000 compatiple with Windows XP Home?
It seems to be having problems if it is... something like Outlook has experience a problem and must close. I rand the compatibility wizard, but it didn't help. Can you? Hi, I have Outlook 2000 installed on my XP Home machine and it works fine. >-----Original Message----- >It seems to be having problems if it is... something like >Outlook has experience a problem and must close. I rand >the compatibility wizard, but it didn't help. Can you? >. > Rod <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > It seems to be having problems if it is... something...

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

OL 2000 should not autom send/receive on start
Hi, I found it in OL 2002 but not in OL 2000. How can I define, or better disable, that OL is trying to send/receive mails on starting and closing OL? And it should never automatically try every x minutes to do so. I found this option on OL2000 but my impression is, that OL is still polling the pop3 account for new mails. Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks a lot Hans Tools->email accounts->send/receive settings. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail se...