Relaying denied. IP name possibly forged [xx.xx.xx.xxx]"

I have received the above NDR report for a particular email user...  is this
a problem on our end or on their end??

The user I am trying to email l is using "bellnet.ca" as their provider and
bellnet has provided them with their own domain name... ie... the users
email address ends in @theirowndomainname.com as opposed to "bellnet.ca"....

We are using Exchange 2000 on an SBS box.

Thanks,

Brad

Please post the entire NDR.
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

"Brad Pears" <donotreply@notreal.com> wrote in message
>I have received the above NDR report for a particular email user...  is
>this a problem on our end or on their end??
>
> The user I am trying to email l is using "bellnet.ca" as their provider
> and bellnet has provided them with their own domain name... ie... the
> users email address ends in @theirowndomainname.com as opposed to
> "bellnet.ca"....
>
> We are using Exchange 2000 on an SBS box.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brad

0
curspice6401 (3487)

Formula to capture worksheet names #2
this is Exactly what I need. I appreciate ya bro -- LowKe ----------------------------------------------------------------------- LowKey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1527 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26897 No problem. Glad it helped. :) Take care -- firefyt ----------------------------------------------------------------------- firefytr's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=664 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26897 ...

Exchange 2000
Hi all I've recently renamed a user. Now I found that everytime I type that user name in the outlook, it shows me the name like this NewUserName <OldUserName>. I've checked all in the AD, but not found anythings related to the old user. How to correct it? Please help. Thanks BT Just a few points ... 1 - you can delete the names from the autocomplete by highlighting them (use the keyboards arrow keys) and hitting the DEL key. 2 - the <OldUserName> is displayed because that is the user's LegacyDN value. This value can be changed by using adsiedit however if...

why are my excel file name colored blue ?
Why are some of my excel files colored blue and some are in black? This occurred after an IT tech servicing was done> "valbwoy" <valbwoy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A643AA1-3971-4498-A24D-2C569D330225@microsoft.com... > Why are some of my excel files colored blue and some are in black? This > occurred after an IT tech servicing was done> If this is when you are viewing the files in Windows Explorer, the blue may well mean that the relevant files are compressed. There is an option in Control Panel that allows compressed files to be shown ...

(MSCONFIG) An access denied error was returned while attempting to change a service......
...You may need to log on as administrator.... OK I get this in msconfig when making a change, however the change actually is made despite the error message. This is recent occurance, I am administrator (I have not changed anything on the accounts set-up) I can't fix this, I read it could be something to do with HP printers (weird) and also something to do with anti-virus (sounds more logical). OK so any ideas on how I can go about fixing it? Also when PC goes to sleep I can't wake it with either keyboard or mouse movement. In news:IQKun.15067$pV1.971...

Sort name from specified interval table
Hiiii I am facing a silly problem i think u guys are rescue me from that... My prob like I have two cloum one colum contain Name of person and another coloum contain their salary.I prepared a interval table contain 4 row according to salary range....I have find the name whos salary has on the specified range on ist row of interval table.... Can any one giv the idea about that..Perhaps I tried it VLook up Function...But i faced proble to sort the name from ist colum -- mun04 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mun04's Profile: http://www.excelforum....

Defining a name
Whats up everyone. Can I have a table array that is dynamic based on a input sheet. For example I have a lookup table that =VLOOKUP(Reference!$E6,CompanyDataQ3,Reference!$F6,FALSE) I would like CompanyDataQ3 to change based on the input sheet. On the input sheet I have Quarter so if quarter on the input sheet is Q3 the lookup table will have =VLOOKUP(Reference!$E6,CompanyDataQ3,Reference!$F6,FALSE) if the quarter on the input sheet is Q4 than the lookup table will hav =VLOOKUP(Reference!$E6,CompanyDataQ4,Reference!$F6,FALSE) Please let me know if this is possible and how to best a...

in access databse the function date() returns #name
i have created an access data base at access 2003 profisonal and used the function date() it worked properly . but when i have coped my data base at another computer at the same office , the funtion retuned (name#) aW4gQWNjZXNzOyB0aGUgRGF0ZSBmdW5jdGlvbiBkb2Vzbid0IHdvcmsgc29tZXRpbWVzLgoKaXQgd29ya3MgYWxsIHRoZSB0aW1lIGluIFNRTCBTZXJ2ZXI7IGJ1dCB5b3UndmUgZ290IHRvIGNhbGwgaXQKR0VUREFURSgpCgoKCk9uIE1hciA3LCAxMToyNMKgcG0sINmF2K3ZhdivINiq2KfYrCDYp9mE2KPYtdmB2YrYp9ihINin2YTYqNiu2YrYqiDZhdit2YXYryDYp9mE2LPZitivCjxAZGlzY3Vzc2lvbnMubWljcm9zb2Z0LmNvbT4gd3JvdGU6Cj4gaSBoYXZlIGNyZWF0ZWQgYW4gYWNjZXNzIGRhdGEgYmFzZ...

Outlook 2007, Cached Mode, name resolution fails
I'm having a similar problem as discussed here: http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.outlook/browse_thread/thread/1f521281a6a07fa6/01bdb551c91c034d?lnk=gst&q=cached+mode&rnum=16#01bdb551c91c034d With Outlook 2007 the key for Cached Mode no longer exists. I'm also receiving the following error when I do a check names when I type portions of users display names: "Too many names have been found in the directory service or the server has exceeded its time limit for searching. Type more letteres of the name and try again." I've checked and our OAL is bei...

Crystal XI will not show all possible values in a parameter field
Hello: We have a Crystal XI report that has one parameter value that is a "static" rather than "dynamic". It works fine and, when you type in a value upon refreshing the report, the data is correct. We made a copy of the report, because we want a second report where the parameter value is dynamic rather than static. We do not want a range, but we do want a parameter that will show all possible values on the left and allow you to pick and choose one or more of those values. For some reason, not all of the possible values are showing in this dynamic parameter field...

Shared Calendars not Displaying User Name
Outlook 2003 / Exchange 2003, both fully patched and running on XP Pro SP2. Shared calendars added under "Open a shared calendar". Header of calendars only displays "Calendar", not the username of the shared calendar owner. How can I get Outlook to display the username, please. At the moment I have multiple calendars open and they all are headed "Calendar". Not very useful :-( TIA, Bill http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2005/20050809.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for W...

html in Contact \ Notes possible?
I copied html information from a web page and pasted it into the Notes field of a Contact. It looked exactly the same until I saved it and returned to have a look, the html formatting reverted to tich text (or simple plain text?). Is it possible for me to paste html material into Notes and have it stick? Thanks, DH It's supported in Outlook 2007. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- &...

Slow outlook possibly caused by exchange
I have an exchange account with Godaddy. Oultook 2007 running great on Win7 until ... a few days ago My computer was slow the hard drives constantly being written too at 40 mb/s This morning I noticed after a restart and outlook not open the PC ran well. I started outlook and the hard drive writing was constant, greatly slowing down PC I closed outlook; slight improvement I opened exchanged on the web and noticed lots of hard drive writing with outlook closed. I turned off indexing, google desktop full indexed already. 4 gigs of memory usage at 72% constantly Constant disk writi...

Possible to chart data for dates implicit within a range?
I have a list of computer programs with start and end dates for each. I need to determine how many programs were running on my system on any given day. Can I get this data for individual days between the start and end dates without creating columns for each intermediate day? Ex.: Program 1 ran from 01/01/2005 to 01/14/2005. Program 2 ran from 01/06/2005 to 01/22/2005. Is it possible to chart the total number of programs running on 01/08/2005 without manually creating a column for that date? Thanks, Nechama You can compute this with formulas. Star with data in A1:C4 as follows: ...

Exchange issue with browsing accross IP Sec tunnel
I support a remote site lets call it site B. At site B we use sonicwall IP Sec tunnels to connect 25 or so pcs and 3 servers (2 of which are 2000 DC's), to site A. The client machines and servers use this tunnel from a Site B (192.168.44.0) to connect Site A (192.168.1.0) which contains additional DC's and our primary and only exchange server. Up until about a month ago everything worked fine between the sites and we could replicate DNS etc client pcs could browse files on both sides using unc names or unc ip mappings. Then it basically stopped working, our tunnel is up and ...

Multiple Data files--two with same name!
I have been having trouble balancing my checking account, and discovered that I have three data files: My Money, My Money0 and My Money0. Yes, two of them appear to have the exact same name. One of the My Money0 files appears to cover the time from my last archive (Jan 2003), while the other two files cover only a portion of that time (Jan 04-Aug 04) and (Jan 03-May 04). How can this happen? Any suggestions on how to fix it? At this point my only idea is to manually cross check all the entries and create a single data file then delete the other two. Any better ideas? In micro...

Display name of mail enabled public folder
Hi, I have problems with the mail enabled public folder adresses. In the AD, there is "My Company" security group where there are employers of the company, without any mail address. We have Public Folders\Unsorted folder, mail enabled, with address company@company.com and company@company.local. If you send a message from Outlook 2007 to company@company.local it is delivered into the Unsorted folder as it should. However, if you send a message to company@company.com it is translated as "My Company" by outlook and rejected by server as undeliverable....

ip & port scan (legal:-))
hi group, I'm working on a instant messaging project. Everthing's kewl except for the main thing - finding connections. I would like to create a totaly SERVERLESS IM application, which means that i would not like to use even a simple 'online users' XML database or similar.. After weeks of contemplating:) i've come to the conclusion that the only way might be a port scan (of my server port). i.e. when my user wants to go online, his server part of the application starts to listen, AND a separate part of the prog starts scanning computers AROUND him (geographically), gradu...

Add-ins and #NAME errors
I have an Excel spreadsheet that was saved with a series of add-in function calls. The add-in wasn't loaded at the time, and the UDF cells contained #NAME errors. When I opened the sheet on a machine that did contain the relevant add-in, I expected that hitting F9, Shift+F9 or at the very most Ctrl+Alt+F9 would recalculate all the cells including the ones with the #NAMEs. However this was not the case. The only way I could fix this sheet was by using an F2+Enter combination on the broken #NAME cells. Since the range was relatively large, I used a VBA macro with SendKeys. ...

Font Styles and Formatting... Is it possible?
I do a lot of work in both English and Japanese and spend a great deal of time formatting text. Many times, I need the fonts for English and Japanese to be different sizes, e.g., the English in Times New Roman 12pt, and the Japanese in MS Mincho 9pt, or vice versa depending on the document. In Font Styles and Formatting, I can modify the default fonts and change the styles throughout the document no problem, but there is only one choice for the default font size, which is applied to both the Latin and Asian fonts. Is there a way to be able to choose the font size for Latin and Asia...

Segment names in FRx
We are a credit union audting deparment using GP to import data from credit unions and using this info for monitoring. We have set ourselves up as the company, and the credit unions as segments (instead of branches). I need to create a report which will list each credit union and some basic info (certain accounts). I can create this report so that each credit union is on a single page in a drilldown report, but how do I create it as such Name TotalAssets Acct 2 Acct 3 credit union 1 credit union 2 .... If I try to output this info to excel then I get all t...

excel function to get tab name
On the first tab in my worksheet, I have several cells in a colum in which the cell reference returns the value of cell A1 from the subsequent tabs. For example, the workbook has 10 tabs named Tab1, Tab2...Tab10, and in Tab1, the formula in cell A2 is "=Tab2!A1", and the formula in cell A3 is "=Tab3!A1"....cell A10 is "Tab10!A1". Sometimes, I will add and delete these subsequent tabs (Tab2 through Tab10) and then have to manually re-link the references to A1 on each of these tabs back to the column on Tab1. Is there some way to do this with a relative r...

Re: Sp[litting Names from Cells
Bob Phillips gave the answers below for splitting names from cells: =LEFT(A1,FIND("^^",SUBSTITUTE(A1," ","^^",LEN(A1)-LEN(SUBSTITUTE(A1," ",""))))-1) and =RIGHT(A1,LEN(A1)-FIND("^^",SUBSTITUTE(A1,"","^^",LEN(A1)-LEN(SUBSTITUTE(A1," ",""))))) Using these formulas on this example John A Doe results in John A and Doe, is it possible to split it to show John / A / Doe in 3 separate cells, I know I could use the formulas again on the John A result to split them but I'd like to do it in 1 go ...

How to set custom class name for MFC frame window?
When you create a frame window in MFC using following code: BOOL CMainFrame::PreCreateWindow(CREATESTRUCT& cs) { if( !CMDIFrameWnd::PreCreateWindow(cs) ) return FALSE; // TODO: Modify the Window class or styles here by modifying // the CREATESTRUCT cs cs.lpszClass = AfxRegisterWndClass(0); return TRUE; } In Spy++, the default frame name is Afx:00400000:0. How can I set custom name instead of the default name? Thanks. Michael On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 14:49:47 -0800, "Michael" <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When you create a frame window in MFC usi...

Universal Naming Convention
I am trying create a wed page in access 2003 to have viewed on the internet by another department. But it is telling me to use (UNC) instead of a drive letter, how can i give it a (UNC) If you're currently using, say, G:\Folder\File.mdb, find out what the drive mapping for G: is and use that instead: \\server\share\folder\file.mdb -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "juniorlee31" <juniorlee31@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3D7B7547-D1B1-45A3-8B9E-108CD9142B8F@microsoft.com... >I am trying create a ...

Cell returns worksheet name
Hi. There's got to be a function for this. How can I get a cell to return the name of the current worksheet? This would be ideal for groupeding worksheets, creating your work, and then, once ungrouped, having the sheet name apear in a cell on that particular sheet. Thank you for any help on this. "Derick" <gittyup777@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:SgUkc.1215$a47.573@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net... > Hi. > > There's got to be a function for this. > > How can I get a cell to return the name of the current worksheet? > > This would be ide...