Relaying Denied error when sending message

I have been receiving the following error when sending email to one specific
company: <ourmailserver.ourorg.gov #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1
<person@company.nett>... Relaying denied>

Our server is an Exchange 2K3 Std.  I've tried it from several versions of
Outlook. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
0
jonathan1 (95)

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9uYXRoYW4=?= <Jonathan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in

> I have been receiving the following error when sending email to one
> specific company: <ourmailserver.ourorg.gov #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1
> <person@company.nett>... Relaying denied>
>
> Our server is an Exchange 2K3 Std.  I've tried it from several
> versions of Outlook. Any help would be appreciated.

Sounds like a problem on their side. Contact their admin and discuss.

Regards,

--
R. Arlo Clizer
FAQ: http://www.exchangefaq.org

Bad address error
Trying to send a message from our exchange server to my personal acct and I recieve a NDR notice " The recipient name is not recognized". I contacted my ISP and they state the problem is in house and not on there side. Need any help fixing this problem. This all started about 2 weeks ago. Thanks in advance, Ron T. What is the full text in the NDR? What changed about 2 weeks ago? What is the domain where the message is destined? Can you telnet to that domain's e-mail servers from your Exchange server on port 25? If so, can you manually send a message? -- Ben Winzen...

CPropertyPage sending activate notification to CPropertySheet
Is there any way I can get a property page to send PSN_SETACTIVE notifications to its owning property sheet? I've put an ON_NOTIFY for it in the sheet's message map but the specified function never gets called. The reason I'm asking is that I'm using a plain CPropertyPage without subclassing it for the first page in the wizard (as it only contains some text), and thus have no overridden OnSetActive method to call SetWizardButtons from. Thanks, Erik So why not go ahead and create a CPropertyPage-derived class? Erik J=E4levik wrote: > Is there any way I can get a property...

Can't find LDAP Directory Server for sending my mail
I am using my Outlook a lot. Have many contacts in my outlook system. When I like to look them up as a list, I get "Cant find LAPD directory server (81). My address book is not listing all the contacts that I have emailed to. Hope that you can help. Arthur Grin agrin <agrin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am using my Outlook a lot. Have many contacts in my outlook system. > When I like to look them up as a list, I get "Cant find LAPD > directory server (81). My address book is not listing all the > contacts that I have emailed to. Hope that you can help. ...

So, I guess I am in need of help with an "IF THEN" statement here... I have 18k records on a sheet. I am trying to 'auto-evaluate' the database - I don't want to send 10 catalogs to 1 address if there are 10 customers. I just want to send 2 for up to 5 customers, 3 for 5+... I don't want to waste that much paper (both capital, and physically, paper). I was hoping I could simply filter down the listings, not from 10 to 1, but from 10 to 3, and from 5 to 2... Does this make sense? Any help is greatly appreciated... Thanks, ...

Error of "application-defined or object-defined error" in Goalseek
Hi all, I always have above error while running below code in the excel 2007, please help me out! Sub GoalSeekTry() Source = Cells(8, 7) x = Cells(7, 7).Value ActiveSheet.Range(Source).GoalSeek Goal:=-800, ChangingCell:=ActiveSheet.Range(x) End With End Sub Source = X*X +X*300 Regards, Edward sorry adjust the code little bit by removing "End With" Sub GoalSeekTry() Source = Cells(8, 7) x = Cells(7, 7).Value ActiveSheet.Range(Source).GoalSeek Goal:=-800, ChangingCell:=ActiveSheet.Range(x) End Sub "Edward Wang" wrote: > Hi all, > I...

Unable to Send or Receive Emails
Hiya!, I have been trying to send emails from outlook 2003 with no success and also trying from my other email syill with no joy???...I have a hotmail account which i upgraded to outlook live yesterday...but all i get when sending is a error message...ox800cccfo..service unavailable try later?????? This is the Error message in full: Task 'Hotmail-sending' reported error (OX800CCFO)..The service is currently unavailable. try again later. The server responded 'service unavailable'.....after trying to send i then go into the outbox and then click and it then says message not sen...

outlook 2000 doctor watson errors
When I try to edit a forwarded email containg HTML text outlook crashes giving an Dr. Watson Error. Any ideas. Thanks in advance. Error? Version of Outlook? -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Create your own fully customized Toolbar -Creating a Classic View in Outlook 2003 Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & tricks in your mailbox! www.sparnaaij.net (I changed my reply address; remove all CAPS and _underscores_ from the address when maili...

#Error in subform foreign key
Hi all, I am getting "#Error" in my foreign key id field for two subforms, but not the third. As far as I can tell each is setup in their respective tables similarly. I have tried deleting, changing thpe data type, I've even re-created the whole database (re-created suspect tables and imported everything else). Whenever I try to add values in any field on the subform I get "The value you entered isn't valid for this field..." I'm at a loss. Thanks in advance, Nick "NickX" <nicknnator@aol.com> wrote in message news:1176403733.363533.24828...

How to stop Outlook 2K/XP from popping up asking for permission to send mail from a VB application
Once applied the latest security patches from Microsoft, OL on our VB app client machines keep popping up dialog box asking for permission to send mail using OL. Is there anyway to by pass this programmatically or by configuring OL client? Thanks a million. Bill Hello Bill, I don't think so, and I don't think there is a registry setting either. But having just retired (from an IT helpdesk position) I know our department seriously looked into this and in the end opted for "ClickYes" as a workaround until they got the software modified. I have pasted a hyperlink below. http...

Outlook 2007 Receive Error
I have begun to receive the error message, "Receiving' reported error (0x80040154): 'Unknown Error 8s80040154'. And I cannot receive e-mails into my Outlook 2007. Any resolution available? Try this: click 'Start|Run' and enter the following: regsvr32 inetcomm.dll Click OK. Please let us know if this works. Hal -- Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-Print/Imaging -- WA7BGX http://www.kvoa.com -- "When News breaks, we fix it!" KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ. NBC Channel 4 Live at Hot Licks - www.badnewsbluesband.com &qu...

WIN32 Error
I cannot access any programs or iinstall anything i am on windows xp pro sp3 Email Me on Mikeyjjgurden@hotmail.co.uk "Michael" <mikeyjjgurden@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message news:eBK7hy02KHA.5588@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > I cannot access any programs or iinstall anything i am on windows xp pro > sp3 > > Email Me on Mikeyjjgurden@hotmail.co.uk > Try asking in a Windows XP discussion group. This group is for the Microsoft relational database product, Access. Try this to find a Windows XP group: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/new...

Signature cannot be verified error
Hi, We have a application which delivers SMIME mails to users. The user will upload his public key to our application and we will use our Entrust profile to sign and encrypt the mail. The application uses javamail api to do this. Recently one of our users has complained that he gets error while opening the mail.He uses entrust plugin with outlook in his machine to verify the signature. The user confirms that he has imported our root CA to his IE also. But when he opens his mail he gets signature verification failed error. The decryption happens properly and he can read the mail. Any idea why t...

9554 errors
I am getting the following event logged. It started a couple of days ago. Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 9554 Date: 21/04/06 Time: 2:04:21 PM User: N/A Computer: PEGASUS Description: Unable to update Mailbox SD in the DS. Mailbox Guid: af941007-94e5-47f5-8d34-e3fa85e3ac9c. Error Code 0x8004010f For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. I have followed KB articles 322308 and 555433 but have had no luck in finding o...

compiling error
I'm using Excel 2000 with Windows 98 second edition. Every time i start and/or exit Excel, there is this message: "compiling error in hidden module Auto Exec New" Has anyone come across the same problem? Please let me know. Thanx --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 04:56:09 -0600, creimke <<creimke.115grj@excelforum-nospam.com>> wrote: >I'm using Excel 2000 with Windows 98 second edition. > >Every time i start and/or exit Excel, there is this message: > >"compiling error in hidden module Auto Exec New&...

messages staying in ouitbox
When I try to send emails they are sticking in the ouybox. I have tried the suggestions in help with no luck. Take a look here, it may help: http://www.howto-outlook.com/Faq/messagestuckinoutbox.htm "Idot" <Idot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7110618D-9267-40E5-B41A-8659B27768AB@microsoft.com... > When I try to send emails they are sticking in the ouybox. I have tried > the > suggestions in help with no luck. Idot <Idot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When I try to send emails they are sticking in the ouybox. I have > trie...

Report error #2
I get the following error when running a prefilter report in CRM 3.0 but in VS in runs fine Reporting Services Error -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- a.. An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted) Get Online Help a.. Cannot set the command text for data set 'Kunde'. (rsErrorSettingCommandText) Get Online Help a.. Error during processing of the CommandText expression of dataset 'Kunde'. (rsQueryCommandTextProcessingError) Get Online Help Here is the sql statement SELECT accountnumb...

Query Builder Error 04-16-04
When adding a new lead and trying to save it I got this message : Query Builder Error No Atribute. I don't know if this has something to do with the new customisation that I did ( added few new fields and published them) or could it be a mapping issue ? Any help would be appreciatedn . I would republish all your objects and do an iisreset as a starting point jus to make sure everything is up to date "Yara" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1ab7601c423bf$7e0a81c0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > When adding a new lead and trying to save it I got thi...

move to... mailbox root folder lost message
If I right click a message from my inbox, and choose move to folder... and choose the root of the mailbox tree the one with the outlook today view and move the message there it appears to be gone forever. Can someone tell me how to get that message back? thanks oh, you right click and under home page tab uncheck show home page by default :/ scottevansh...@googlemail.com wrote: > If I right click a message from my inbox, and choose move to folder... > > and choose the root of the mailbox tree the one with the outlook today > view > > and move the message there it appea...

issue sending direct E-Mail
I am not able to send direct emails from our CRM 3.0 deployment. - We use an SMTP service - Sending email for a spceific account works fine. But sending "Direct email" for a bunch of selected accounts does not work. I do not see any error messages, but nothing ever happens. - I verified that the bulk email service is up and running. Any help would be greatly appreciated Check the CRM Workflow Service is also running -- David Jennaway - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.excitation.co.uk Blog: http://mscrmuk.blogspot.com/ "appsmr" wrote: > I am not able t...

Send mail
Hi. I have one external pdf writer from hp that use my exchage server for sending mail. After we have uppgrade our exchange servers to 2003 we can no longer use it. I can se that the unit is leaving mail at the smtp que but after that the are gone. When tracking the message we recive this : smtp:message submitted to advanced queuing smtp:started message submission to advanced queue smtp:message submitted to categorizer Hp says is pointing at that we are require autentication for the server. But what I will say is that we allow anonumus. I am able to logon with Telnet and send mail from a cp...

e-mail errors
I used to have Outlook Express e-mail. I can no longer get it. It is now microsoft and that is not my default e-mail anymore. How can I get my e-mail now? "Marilyn" <mkeene@grande.com> wrote in message news:37EEFE75-68DD-4A63-8110-0415A7913C7B@microsoft.com... >I used to have Outlook Express e-mail. I can no longer get it. It is now >microsoft and that is not my default e-mail anymore. How can I get my >e-mail now? Windows Mail is the same as OE as far as setting it up. Windows Mail: Setting up an account from start to finish http://windo...

Syntax error when using names with apostrophe
i'm getting syntax error message for this button that tries to get name (of building) with apostrophe. Any idea how to solve this? Note that i must use name with apostrophe e.g. O'neal: Private Sub Command76_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Command76_Click Dim stDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As String stDocName = ChrW(1506) & ChrW(1491) & ChrW(1499) & ChrW(1503) & ChrW(32) & ChrW(1508) & ChrW(1512) & ChrW(1496) & ChrW(1497) & ChrW(32) & ChrW(1502) & ChrW(1489) & ChrW(1504) & ChrW(1492) stLin...

send mail fail using cable modem
I cannot send mail using a cable modem. receive works fine. I installed outlook express and it can receive/send using same account as outlook, but outlook fails to send. do not get ans error message, email just disappears in a "black hole" -- outlook version 9.0.0.3821 -- using a linksys LNE100TX nic Surely it is because the email account (SMTP server) is incorrectly setup. Re-read your mail service provider's instructions. Hope this is useful to you. Let us know. rms curtis wrote: > I cannot send mail using a cable modem. receive works > fine. I install...

Outlook 2007 send/receive error
Using Win XP-Pro. Was using Outlook Express for email. Installed Outlook 2007 this morning and imported addresses and files from Express. Everything seemed to work fine until I attempted to send/receive. Got error message (0x8007000E) "out of memory or system resources". Cleaned off all extraneous files and significantly reduced folder storage amounts. Have run all diagnostics that I can find with no problems identified. Have checked my internet connections and everythng worked fine. Problem seems to be with Outlook. Would appreciate any suggestions for correction of problem. ...

OWA 2003
I'm sure this must be something very simple - but I have scoured google and the MS Knowledge Base with no luck. I just setup Exchange 2003 with OWA. If I use OWA from the server itself, everything is fine, but if I logon from a remote machine - I get "Object Expected" errors all over the place. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks. --tr ...