Relay Mail

I have a couple of servers on my local network that need to send email
(relay) through my exchange 2007 server. Ho do I set this up? I tried
creating a Connector with the IP addresses of the servers but that did not
work.
0
lee1 (146)

Not able to send or receive with windows mail.
I have set up windows mail but are not able to send or recveive mail i have this error msg come up was wondering if someone might have some ideas on how i fix this prob. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'Windows Mail', Server: 'yahoo.com.au', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F Thanks "Travnikk" <Travnikk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9D31924D-1B29-49C6-AB8...

New Mail Notification #9
Does anyone know how to get the New Mail Notification alert to work?? I have closely followed the instruction in the Tools ption etc, but it still does not appear. Is there a fix available? I am not even able to get the Alert Box to appearin the bottom right of the screen, although I do get a notification sound. Thanks for your help!!! Peter, London, UK If you're sure the feature is activated, it could be one of a few other problems. Here are a few articles in the Microsoft Knowledge Base, depending your other factors not mentioned in your post: http://support.microsoft.com/defaul...

How to Block a Newsgroup User With Vista Windows mail
Is there a way to block a newsgroup user or kill file with Vista windows mail.I could do this in outlook express. "Brian LD" <home@home.org> wrote in message news:FC2D55BC-0699-4625-BC53-317FDF9E8E42@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to block a newsgroup user or kill file with Vista windows > mail.I could do this in outlook express. Use a message rule, select a message from that sender>on the message menu>create rule from message>2nd box, select delete. -- Regards Steve. MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK. http://www.getsafeonline.org/ Right-...

can't delete mail from inbox...error message is..
outlook wont let me delete email messages from inbox the error message I keep receiving is "item could not be deleted. it was moved or already deleted, or access denied also sometimes i receive error message "the administrator has not set retention policies" ?? can anyone help ...

Not able to send mail
Hi all - a customer called today and said they can't send mail. This SBS 2008 box is a week old and the only thing I have done since last week was add a cert to the domain "remote.mydomain.com" They want to use OWA and RWW so we purchased a cert from Godaddy and installed it last night. Additionally I went in to the host and added an "A" record for "remote.mydomain.com" My question is; would adding the A record screw this up if they already have an A record for "mail.mydomain.com"? Both A records point to the SBS box. If that didn...

windows mail uitgaande email
sinds gisteren kan ik geen email meer verzenden met Windows Mail. Ik krijg de volgende foutmelding: Er is een onbekende fout opgetreden. Protocol: SMTP, Poort: 0, Beveiligd(SSL): Nee, Foutnummer: 0x800C013E. Kan iemand mij vertellen wat ik moet doen? The error message you got is very typical of interference caused by=20 an antivirus program. Which antivirus are you running? As a minimum, email scanning in the antivirus should be turned off, although that may not be sufficient to eliminate all bad effects. In a worst case scenario, your antivirus may need to be uninstalled. Email ...

Autoarchive to another Mail Folder
Hi, I want to be able to setup autoarchive to store the emails to another mail folder, in my case another imap folder -- as opposed to saving the archived mails in a local pst file. Is this possible? It does not seem like this is possible through the vanilla Outlook 2007 interface, but is this possible through a plugin or something? I am running Outlook 2007 SP1. tia, rouble I believe Outlook will only archive to a .pst file. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://sup...

forwarding e-mail with pictures/attachments
When I receive an e-mail with a picture I can view it with no problem, but when I want to forward it the picture comes out blank. I tried to send it to my desktop, but they still come up blank. attachments seem to be ok, but not pictures. Do I have my e-mail set up wrong? No one else who use this computer has this problem but me. What do I have to check in order to find the problem. ...

How can I view e-mails before the attachment downloads?
When I receive a new e-mail with an attachment, it takes forever to open that e-mail. Can anyone please advise? It's frustrating to wait 5min. for one e-mail just to open. Thank you! "fRuStRaTeD" <fRuStRaTeD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9B7FCBB8-6B2E-4813-98C5-2BFEDB5CC17A@microsoft.com... > When I receive a new e-mail with an attachment, it takes forever to open > that > e-mail. Can anyone please advise? It's frustrating to wait 5min. for one > e-mail just to open. Attachments aren't some separate entity distin...

impossible d'envoyer de mail � AOL
gOOD MORNING Je ne peux envoyer de mail � des correspondants AOL Je re�ois d'AOL et le reste fonctionne correctement J'urilise Outlook 2002 Merci d'avance pour votre aide Sorry, this is an English language newsgroup... <jjfulgoni@eciconseils.com> wrote in message news:cpovfc$1nh$1@news.tiscali.fr... > gOOD MORNING > Je ne peux envoyer de mail � des correspondants AOL > > Je re�ois d'AOL et le reste fonctionne correctement > J'urilise Outlook 2002 > > Merci d'avance pour votre aide > jjfulgoni@eciconseils.com <jjfulgoni@eciconseils...

Problems : cannot open mail with attachments- Word, Excel etc
Problems : cannot open mail with attachments- Word, Excel etc from my Yahoo email accounts. I have a 733 MHZ PC with Windows ME. 192 RAM and 20 GB HD Recently I cannot open any attachments like Word or Excel received at my Yahoo email accounts. It says: "Internet Explorer cannot download.....from mail.yahoo.com Internet Explorer was not able to open this internet site" I have to forward to it my other email addresses in Outlook Express and then attempt to forward it...but before forwarding it I click on the attachment and it opens. Also every Word or Excel doc I open appears...

"Automatically update e-mail addresses based on recipient policy"
Hello, Can someone please tell me How I can disable/enable the "Automatically update e-mail addresses based on recipient policy" on all users or contacts? We had a RUS issue and manually unchecked the box, now need put it back, really don't want to do that one by one for over 900 users. thanks a lot! CJ Hi, This script clear the contents os "msExchPoliciesExcluded" property for all AD. This set the checkbox ON. 1 - Change the domain name at line 07. 2 - Please try in lab first !!!! ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Const ADS_PROPERTY_CLEAR = 1 ...

Export Relay Restrictions
Is there a way to export a list of all the servers we have allowed to Relay through the default SMTP Virtual Server? If I go to the SMTP Virtual Server Properties and Click on the Access Tab then Click on Relay Restrictions I can see all the servers we have allowed to relay. Is this information in the registry or is there a way to Export this? Thanks for looking at the post. It is in AD. See http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/wss/wss/ldf_wss_attribute_introduction.asp http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/wss/wss/wss_ldf_att...

Local Exchange users not receiving mail
I've just loaded Exchange 2003 Server. We already had existing domain users in the domain so to create mailboxes for them I went into AD users and computers, selected the users object and right clicked on each user, selected Exchange tasks, then created each mailbox. That went very smoothly. However, no one is receiving email. They all send fine but do not receive. We do have a firewall and I have allowed SMTP and POP3 through the firewall. Presently we are not using Internet Email on the Exchange Server just internal email only. Can someone tell me why we can send locally...

How to prevent Internet Mail Service updating all receipients' email addresses
I've had to put another Exchange 5.5 server (ExchangeB) in my organization. We already have one Exchange 5.5 (ExchangeA). ExchangeA is having major problems and I'm looking at taking this offline. It currently acts as the bridgehead server and has the Internet Mail Service connected configured accordingly. Both Exchange servers have the same Home Site and are synchronizing and replicating between each other correctly. Mailboxes have successfully been migrated from ExchangeA to ExchangeB and the client machines are recognising this and re-configuring themselves accordingly when logging...

Q: Deleting the last character from text fields in excel [Us@ cod@ to @-mail m@]
I have a bunch of text with a trailing blank. How can I get rid of them? In MS word there is the ^p to indicate the end of the line. Is there something like this in Excel? Thanks! Sam (Post your replies here. My e-mail is spam proofed unless you use a code) Hi, S.V. Short of going to VBA, have you tried to insert a helper column and use the trim function? HTH >-----Original Message----- >I have a bunch of text with a trailing blank. > >How can I get rid of them? > >In MS word there is the ^p to indicate the end of the line. > >Is there something like this...

Outlook crashes of an e-mail?
Hi, my Outlook always crashes because of an corrupt e-mail which has been on the top in my e-mail directory for two weeks now. I cant get rid of it. I can�t remove it the normal way because Outlook always freezes immediately when I start Outlook. Is there any other way to get rid of this actual e-mail?? Grateful for any advice. Borje Start Outlookin Safe mode and see if you can delete it now. When you say at the "top of my email directory' - do you mean inbox? outlook version? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ...

Outlook Connector
Hi, I have just installed the latest version of outlook connector (12.1) to use with my Windows live account on Outlook 2003. on a computer running Windows Vista Home Premium. I have the following error when trying to receive e-mail from my Yahoo account as well as the hotmail account. Task 'Yahoo -Sending' Reported error (0x8004010F): The operation Failed. An object could not be found Task 'Yahoo -Receiving Reported error (0x8004010F): The operation Failed. An object could not be found Task 'myname @ hotmail -Sending' Reported error (0x8004010F): The operation Fai...

HTML E-mail Blurry
I am attemting to send an HTML e-mail with Publisher 2003. When I preview the e-mail all the text is blurry. I've read previous posts and I do not have the setting (tools, options, web, send as JPEG") checked. Why is the text blurry and what can I do to send a professional looking e-mail. Thanks If you have read all the posts and replies, you should know the best way is to send the attachment as a pdf file. If you don't like the advice, don't be mad at the messenger. Mike TRM wrote: > I am attemting to send an HTML e-mail with Publisher 2003. When I preview the...

fetch mail in public folder
Hi all. I want to use a public folder to download a mail box, so that users of A.D. can view only all received email, without deleting one. For sending, only admin users will use a different Internet SMTP from their own outlook. Is it possibile? How to do - find docs for building it? Where can I put pop3 address and user/pass in public folder so that Exchange can download there the message and then share the public folder in the domain? System Win2000 server, A.D. mounted, PDC, Exchange2000 Thanks in advice, Marco ...

How do I use Outlook with a Hotmail E-mail address
I would like to use Outlook for my E-mail and I now have a Hotmail e-mail address. I just recently changed internet service providers. I have attempted to setup Outlook using the account wizard. When I click on send/receive, I get the following error message: Task 'Hotmail: Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers.' reported error (0x800CCCF6) : 'An unknown error has occurred. Please save any existing work and restart the program.' My ISP can't seem to help, they suggest I ask Microsoft. What have I done wrong? Thanks for any help you can give! Hotmail is HTTP mail a...

e-mail connector / Exchange
Hi, Does anyone know if the connector of crm 1.2 works with Exchange SP2? Regards, Maarten I have two clients on MSX sp2 and haven't seen any issues (yet). -- Bullitt Fitzhugh Integrated Business Systems www.ib-systems.com "mv" wrote: > Hi, > > > Does anyone know if the connector of crm 1.2 works with Exchange SP2? > > > Regards, Maarten > > > ...

E-mail router for multiple CRM deployments
Is it supported using 1 exchange server? Yes, for instance you would have one exchange server on an SBS 2003 deployment. "Rock3" wrote: > Is it supported using 1 exchange server? I can use 1 e-mail router installation for any number of CRM deployments in domain& "Curt Spanburgh" wrote: > Yes, for instance you would have one exchange server on an SBS 2003 > deployment. > > > "Rock3" wrote: > > > Is it supported using 1 exchange server? ...

Hide "e-mail addresses" tab in outlook
Hi, I've modified both English and French "detail template" int the "recipient" folder of Exchange system manager. I try each template with the "test" button, and it's ok i don't see anymore the "e-mail addresses" tab. But in Outlook (all version) the "e-mail addresses" tab appears for all users in the "All users" list. How to do in order the modify "detail template" will be effective in outlook. Thanks ...

HELP Outlook send/receive mail icon every 30 or so seconds
I am running office xp, outlook 2002. I just installed dsl broadband with a dual connect modem. The broadband tech originally set modem up as bridge and all was fine except I had to use windows dialer for connection. Next tech resolved the problem ?? by setting modem up as router. BIG TROUBLE, Outlook would hang, slow loadup and just have all sorts of problems. I did a system restore and brought system back to where modem was before it was changed to a router. Problem is, outlook is now showing the send/receive mail icon every 30 seconds, however it is not actually sending or receivi...