Redirecting all e-mail from one external user (or domain) to an SBS (2003) user

Hello - this might seem a silly question, I hope not.

I have a client who wishes to redirect all e-mail coming from an external
user (example: fred@xyz.com), to a local user (wilma@companyname.com)

I can block the e-mail from either the specific user or the domain, with or
without an archive, in System Manager > Message Delivery properties, but
cannot work out how to simply forward the specific e-mails.

Any assistance greatly appreciated,

Thanks,

Ashley

0
Ashley

create e-mail enabled contact by script
hy all im looking for a script or a tool that creates E-MAIL ENABLED contacts. a lot of scripts i found on the internet was able to create contacts, but they didn´t were e-mail enabled. I tried to modify some scripts that creates e-mail enabled user accounts, but it doesn´t work for contacts, because user accounts get their e-mail functionality by creating a mailbox object. This can´t be used for contacts because contacts don´t have a mailbox object. Does someone has an idea? greetings jc "jc" <jc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >im lookin...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Unlocking a User
I have GP10 and a user entered a password wrong too many times. I am logged into GP and an under 'Admininstration' and do not see a way to unlock the user. Am I in the right place? Where do I need to go? Thanks, John John, Are you enforcing password policies for your users in GP? If so, go to Microsoft Dynamics GP > Tools > Setup > System > User. Enter a temporary password for the user and check the Change Password Next Login box. Provide the user with the temporary password and the system will do the rest. Again, this is all assuming your are enforcing pas...

Recieve Mail Before Sending

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Mail lMerge

Outlook 2003

External Images
I have come accross an issue with reporting services when using external images and accessing via report viewer .net components. Within the RDL I am using an expression to access a bmp via a URL. The report works fine in VS2005/2008 and when running the report through IE. However if the same report is run with the same criteria using an application with reporting services .net components the images are no longer shown, even though the rest of report is. I believe the unattended users/ passwords have been set within reporting services and IIS. The reports will be based on a...

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003

outputting values to a range from one formula
I wish to generate a table automatically by means of a single formula that applies an iteration on a starting given value with a given step, and the computed values are posted/entered automtically into cells from a given cell onwards, say below it, until the computed value reaches a certain given limt. This is somehow the inverse of INDIRECT or of OFFSET. These can pull values from a variable addresses of cells. What I need is to push values into a variable addresses of cells. Can anyone help me on that?? Thanks. :confused -- Shafe ---------------------------------------------------------...