recover exchange 2003 users contact list

Hey,

having a problem on our 2003 exchange server.
a user on one of the stores overwrote their contact list with a new contact
list somehow.. now only 1 user is in that list.

they want to recover their older contact list.  what is the procedure to do
this?
any documentation or notes would help, thank you!

ps.. backups are run on everythink imaginable on the exchange server.

--
nick

0
xlblazin (1)

Restore database to recovery storage group, exmerge data out and copy from .pst
to mailbox.

xlblazin@aol.com wrote:

> Hey,
>
> having a problem on our 2003 exchange server.
> a user on one of the stores overwrote their contact list with a new contact
> list somehow.. now only 1 user is in that list.
>
> they want to recover their older contact list.  what is the procedure to do
> this?
> any documentation or notes would help, thank you!
>
> ps.. backups are run on everythink imaginable on the exchange server.
>
> --
> nick

0
kpalagin1 (1216)
2/25/2004 8:23:31 AM
thanks for the quick reply.
it has directed me in the right area.. i found KB article 824126 very
helpfull on this topic.
if anyone else has usefull guides to read i would be delighted to read them.

--
nick

"Kirill S. Palagin" <kpalagin@nomail.phxint.please.ru> wrote in message
> Restore database to recovery storage group, exmerge data out and copy from
..pst
> to mailbox.
>
> xlblazin@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Hey,
> >
> > having a problem on our 2003 exchange server.
> > a user on one of the stores overwrote their contact list with a new
contact
> > list somehow.. now only 1 user is in that list.
> >
> > they want to recover their older contact list.  what is the procedure to
do
> > this?
> > any documentation or notes would help, thank you!
> >
> > ps.. backups are run on everythink imaginable on the exchange server.
> >
> > --
> > nick

0
nick7080 (6)

Attaching Contacts to new email

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

NDRs forwarding to external contact

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

how to find an item in a list control?

contact list #13

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Users ability to Manage Groups

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Contacts in Exchange #2

SBS 2003 RWW & Windows 7 64 bit

Are Exchange 2003 OWA Backups necessary

Access to User Calendar

Automatically Add Address to Contacts
This feature was available in OL2000 when you replied to someone. Can this be done in OL2003? -- John Harris (Harry) Computer Troubleshooters - Hornby Christchurch New Zealand No version of Outlook had this feature except Outlook 98/2000 in IMO mode. You'd have to create a feature like this with code: http://www.outlookcode.com/d/code/autoaddrecip.htm -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "John Harris" <johnh@antispam.comptroub.co.nz> wrote in message news:ueDWZH8mEHA.592@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > This feature was available in OL2000 when you replied to someone. ...

installing Exchange 2010 in Exchange 2007 org
hello I currently have exchange 2007 sp2 up and running. One server is running HT+CAS and the other server is a mbx server. I recently setup an exchange 2010 CAS+HT server. After the install completed successfully, I was surprised to see that I couldn't see the 2007 servers using the 2010 management console, and I also couldn't see the 2010 servers using the 2007 management console. Is this normal? I confirmed that all servers are located in the same exchange org Thanks ...