Recipient update service #2

In ESM --> Recepients --> Recepient Update Service --> Property --> General Tab: There is a filed Windows Domain Controller, If I have two DC (one is GC and another one is not), which DC is the best to choose, GC one? or the other one

Thanks

Patric

0
anonymous (74722)

"Patrick" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>In ESM --> Recepients --> Recepient Update Service --> Property --> General Tab: There is a filed Windows Domain Controller, If I have two DC (one is GC and another one is not), which DC is the best to choose, GC one? or the other one?
>
>Thanks
>
>Patrick

In your case it wouldn't matter.

Mark Arnold MCSA MCSE+M MVP,
FAQ: http://www.swinc.com/resource/exchange.htm
Blog: http://www.msexchange.me.uk
0
mark7219 (5666)
5/21/2004 9:58:55 AM
Thanks!
0
anonymous (74722)

What is this? #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C74082.255BD550 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I received this today. I have no idea what it is. Am I spamming? I = receive this kind of e-mail once every 3 months. I do a virus check on = both server and machine. Thanks.=20 Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Cial1s S0ft Tabs is a bestseller Sent: 1/24/2007 12:49 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: olson@somarco-international.com on...

HELP!! #2
Does anyone know how to Synch AIM mail to outlook? ...

IS this possible? #2
Hi there. I have the following in Excel: A B C D 1 hello 1 2 test 0 3 bye 1 4 hi 0 5 bybye 0 6 tjou 2 now on another place in this sheet i want to see all the words under each other where the B value is bigger the 0 so: E F G 1 hello 2 bye 3 tjou So i only want to show th'ose words that have a bigger value. and i don't want whitelines between the words like this ( =IF(B1>0,A1,"") ) E F G 1 hello 2 3 bye 4 5 6 tjou One non-array play .. Use an empty col to the right, say col H Put in...

Try on this critical update which comes from M$
--lmvvnpoaocxmmys Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="wdjlerbkk"; type="multipart/alternative" --wdjlerbkk Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="sojjlqivgyqt" --sojjlqivgyqt Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to maintain the security of your computer from these ...

formula change problem #2
The columns that the formula is referencing can change locations on th spreadsheet, if a user inserts a new column. To simplify the questio I put the actual column numbers in the formula but actually I will hav an integer defined that will hold the column number. That integer wil get populated by grabbing the column number from a named cell in tha particular column. I hope I explained that good enough. I was using the offset's in the formulas because that is what I am mos familiar with. Can offset's not be used in formulas? Is there a better way? Thanks -- cparson ---------...

Bank Management #2
Hi all I have a problem with GP version 8. When I am reconciling my CB and after marking I press OK I get an error message. "A remove operation on table CB_Euro_Activity failed because the record could not be locked." and the it does not save my recon. Can anybody help ...

communication failure #2
I am using Exchange 5.5 with sp4. When I send an e-mail to a particular e-mail address it comes back with this error "Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure" When I send it from a hotmail account, it goes through fine. I checked my IMS to see if I had any restrictions on this particular site or e-mail address but there was nothing. Note: when the e-mail comes back it comes from system administrator. When I double click on the system administrator, there is no name or e-mail address. I do not know if it is my system admin or the receiver system admin. Please ...

Physical Inventory question #2
I have a store owner who would like to run a Physical Inventory Sheet that does NOT include items with a qty of 0. I don't see a filter for OnHand <> 0. First, I'd like to see if anybody knows if something like this CAN be done. Secondly, I've suggested (and gave her instructions) on how to take all items that have zero quantities that she no longer wants to sell, and mark them as inactive first, then do a physical inventory based on the filter of Inactive = No. Do others run their physical inventories this way? Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance for any...

How can I draw a Parabola in Excel? like y = x^2 + 3
In a1:a10 enter numbers such as 1,2,3.... In b1 type =a1^2+3 copy this down to B10 select a1:b10; click chart wizard; select XY chart done now play with values in A to get what you need best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Max" <Max@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F72AB641-F882-4DAD-B0C3-322297A124FC@microsoft.com... > ...

Dynamic Chart Titles #2
Hello, I am having a problem with a dynamic chart title and saving, closing and then re-opening the workbook and the chart title still being dynamic. On Sheet2 of my workbook I have some drop-down menus in cells B2:E2. On Sheet7 of my workbook in cells BA1:BA3 I have Concatenation formulas that I want to use as my Chart titles. For example: =CONCATENATE("This is my " Sheet2!$B$2, " ", "chart.") I named the ranges on Sheet7, BA1 is named "FAC", BA2 is named "POD" and BA3 is named "NAF". I then added a text box to my first char...

Comparing 2 works books
I need to do this hopefully without VBA. I have 2 large work books, this months sales data and last months sales data. Each customer has a refence number, but if the customer hasn't made any transactions, they don't appear in the work book, so in effect customer 12345 may be in line 20 in book1, but in line 50 in book 2. What I want to do is take the sales data for each customer in book 1, and add it to a new column against the same customer in book 2. There are several thousand lines in each book. Whats the most efficient way ? Rich Seems like the typical situation that we al...

Line chart colors #2
Can someone explain where the colors for line charts are being pulled from? We have a standard template that is pulled in, but the colors are being changed and I haven't been able to figure out any logical reason for the color choices. Some are coming from our custom color palette, but others aren't in the custom, standard or theme palettes. The markers are coming out with the correct colors, though. ...

Wrong Recipient in CC
How do I resolve multiple people sending mail that adds a cc to one certain individual without anyone having add him at all? When you go into the Sent mail folder and check the message, there the guy's email address is. Strange. Has anyone had anything similar to this? This one person is receiving mail from multiple people that is very personal. In thinking about this issue, this guy's email address is the common factor, but how would he be adding his address to other people's mail? ...

Windows Media Center Update
This is a problem I have been having, this morning I wanted to use the WMC (Windows Media Center) TV internet service, but when I launched it in WMC it said for me to update WMC. I used Windows Update to check but I encountered "ERROR 80072efd", with that I decided to manually update WMC. Now that is my problem, I can't find the update for WMC. I have Windows Vista Home premium 32-bit, unknown WMC version. I request simple and strait forward responses, and I do not wish to update to Windows 7. You may encounter temporary connection-related errors [e.g., 0x80072EFD]...

Updating Contract PriceBook after Integration Manager runs.
I want to create a process to add new inventory items thru Integration Manager and then kick off a script to update the Field Service Contract Pricing for the new item and also update the Item Extensions to be Contractible or not. I have the Integration Manager part down - what I'm needing help with is what kind of script to run to update the SVC00951-Item Master Extension and SVC00654-SVC_Contract_Price_Book_Group tables. Item Master Extension gets automatically created when the new item is saved in Item Master. It defaults to Contractible, but about half of our new item...

How do I link live stat updates on NFL.com to fantasy team?
I have my fantasy football team in excel. How do i link each stat category (passing yards, passing TD's, Rushing Yards, Fumbles, etc.) for each player to NFL.com's live stat updates. I have tried web queries, but they havn't worked. I really don't know what I'm doing though. Is there a way I could make this happen? "Steelers" wrote: > I have my fantasy football team in excel. How do i link each stat category > (passing yards, passing TD's, Rushing Yards, Fumbles, etc.) for each player > to NFL.com's live stat updates. I have tried we...

subtotal #2
I would like to subtotal one single column, the amount, every eight lines. How can I sum of the column for every eight lines? I'd use a helper column and put this in the top row of the data: =INT((ROW(A1)-1)/8) And drag down. Then you can subtotal your data by that column. You could also put: x in the first 8 cells y in the next 8 cells then select those 16 cells and drag down the column to fill it with groups of 8 x's, then groups of 8 y's. Then do subtotal by that column. cbridge wrote: > > I would like to subtotal one single column, the amount, every eight lines. ...

Connection Manager API problem #2
1) Connection Manager API establish the connection and connection handle is returned which is implemented on 'Connect' button. 2) The connection handle returned by the API to establish connection is the input for the API to check the connection status which we have implemented on the 'ConnStatus' button click.The status is returned successfully till the connection is there through Connection Manager API. If click on 'Disconnect' button and Connection is Released then on click of 'ConnStatus' returns E_Fail. but actual device connection is still there. Why this...

UpdateAllViews #2
Hi When clicks on View, my program draws ellipse and I tried to make all changes in one view reflects to all views. 1-)OnLbuttonDown adds a point to CArray m_PointList 2-)UpdateAllViews calls OnUpdate 3-) OnUpdate Invaliates so OnDraw called. void CDocumentView::OnLButtonDown(UINT nFlags, CPoint point) { GetDocument()->m_PointList.Add(point); GetDocument()->UpdateAllViews(NULL); CView::OnLButtonDown(nFlags, point); }; // void CDocumentView::OnDraw(CDC* pDC) { CDocumentDoc* pDoc = GetDocument(); ASSERT_VALID(pDoc); if (!pDoc) return; for(int i = 0; i < GetDocument()-&g...

Outlook doesn't play any notification sound #2
I first had AOL and it played the youve got mail sound but after I uninstalled it my outlook express never played any email notification sounds and I just installed Outlook 2003 and it does not either. I have outlook receiving mail from an hotmail account. ...

Fill Handle in .NET #2
I am trying to develop a code which handles copy/cut/paste functions in Excel within a macro. I am running into problems identifying when the fill handle is being used. Is there a cutcopy mode or other easy way to identify this? EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice WCF Workflow Services Using External Data Exchange http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/3d49fa0d-a120-4977-842a-6dafb17b6d74/wcf-workflow-services-usi.aspx If you're trying to replicate dragging on the fill handle, you can look at ..filldown, .fillup, .fillright, .fillleft methods in VBA's help. If ...

Split combined date time data #2
From file dump have combined date time cells eg "14/04/03 14:20" (value 37725.59722). Want to perform time analysis so need to split to 2 separate cells; eg. "14/04/2003" (value 37725) & "14:20" (value 0.59722). Is there a fnc to do this? (Currently convert cell to value, then fncs trunc & cell less int(cell) then refmt to date dd/mm/yy & time hh:mm respectively) See one answer in reply to your slightly later post. In article <EDD7065A-E5AA-40AB-BF38-50707E04109B@microsoft.com>, "Mark Ada" <MarkAda@discussions.microsoft.co...

Recipients folder
Where should it be located in AD?, Can it be moved? I have migrated from Exchange 5.5 and during migration I chose it to be located under another OU called Temp. As I don't like the name "Temp" I would like to move Recipients folder to a different place and not sure where should it be located and what is the effect of moving it. Also under an OU temp, there are other sub-OUs created and I am not sure why. Thanks SSOR On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 23:31:02 -0800, "ssor" <ssor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Where should it be located in AD?, Can it be moved? >...

A message is queued at the Internet Mail Service (EXC01)
We are getting messages sent back to users not all the time but on an intermittent basis. I've looked around on the interent and only finds articles that relate to Exchange 2000 (BY THE WAY WE RUN 5.5). Does anyone have any thoughts on this. Thanks, KB when you say back do you mean ndr. try going to dnsstuff.com and checking your mx record to make sure you are not on a blacklist as well as you have a reverse ptr recrd. this sounds stupid but allot of companies are using mail firewalls that do rev lookups etc. "KB" wrote: > We are getting messages sent back to user...

mouse cursor #2
Hi, I want to indicate a long process with egg-timer cursor. The problem is to it begin on start with the dialog based application. I start a worker thread from CDialog::OnInit() and want to set mouse cursor. It show a short time but changed back to arrow (I guess the system or MFC set it back). How can I block this function to stay my egg-timer cursor over my dialog till I want? Thanks for any idea Imre >I want to indicate a long process with egg-timer cursor. >The problem is to it begin on start with the dialog based application. >I start a worker thread from CDialog::OnInit() ...