recieving reminders since re load of exchange 2000

I have recently done a reinstall of exchange 2000 using setup and selecting
reinstall all components. Before doing this I did an offline backup of
mdbdata.
After reinstall moved backed up mdbdata back.
All is working okay all emails and public folders are as before. However a
few users are complaining that they are recieving reminders from months ago.
Any ideas all I can see is the outlook.exe /cleanreminders
to fix it.

Andrew

How to disable auto email send recieve
Is there a way to prevent outlook 2002 from automatically attempting to retreive my email each time I open up Outlook? On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 14:49:22 -0700, "Jim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a way to prevent outlook 2002 from automatically >attempting to retreive my email each time I open up >Outlook? jim, you don't say which version of OL you are using. here's how i accomplish what you want to do in OL2000. TOOLS:OPTIONS:MAIL DELIVERY Under MAIL ACCOUNT OPTIONS uncheck "Send Messages Immediately When Connected" and ...

Re-install Outlook 2002

Outlook 2000 not opening.

OWA. CA's. and Exchange 2007

Access 97/2000/2003 comparisons

Re: teach me how to send friends email

Outlook won't load
Using Outlook 2000 on Windows XP. Often have to click 7 or 8 times to get it to load. Other programs (Word, IE load instantly). What to do? Once running, bring up yr Win task mngr - Cntrl+Alt+Del - and check running process to see how many instances of Outlook.exe are running. If more than one instance, end the multiple instances to leave a single instance, then run Detect/Repair. Also do you have any Com Addins?, if so disable these and test. May help, David "Jo" <jkister@pageville.com> wrote in message news:003601c35c8c$e0f9f400$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Using Outlook ...

Moving Exchange #5

Backing Up Exchange Database

Error loading XML into DataSet

delays in recieving outside emails

Exchange 2003 IMAP and Postini

Troubleshooting Exchange
I'm just wanting to write some 'proof of concept' scripts relating to Exchange that would help in troubleshooting any issues. Like the Exchange connections/second, etc. Are there any other qualitative data that can be used in general troubleshooting? Marco ...

Creating Exchange 2003 organization

Is Outlook 2000 compatiple with Windows XP Home?
It seems to be having problems if it is... something like Outlook has experience a problem and must close. I rand the compatibility wizard, but it didn't help. Can you? Hi, I have Outlook 2000 installed on my XP Home machine and it works fine. >-----Original Message----- >It seems to be having problems if it is... something like >Outlook has experience a problem and must close. I rand >the compatibility wizard, but it didn't help. Can you? >. > Rod <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > It seems to be having problems if it is... something...

OL 2000 should not autom send/receive on start
Hi, I found it in OL 2002 but not in OL 2000. How can I define, or better disable, that OL is trying to send/receive mails on starting and closing OL? And it should never automatically try every x minutes to do so. I found this option on OL2000 but my impression is, that OL is still polling the pop3 account for new mails. Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks a lot Hans Tools->email accounts->send/receive settings. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail se...

Outlook, Palm Pilot, and Exchange Server
I'm using Outlook with an Exchange Server (2000 Small Business). I installed the software for the Palm Pilot and now it prompts with a dialog box for the user to chose the following when they reply, forward or reply to all on an e-mail message. A Program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose "No". Allow access for (if you check the box) it gives 1, 2, 5 and 10 minutes. If you say no it lets you reply, forward, and reply to all. This is a nuisance more than ...