RE: server based archive solution #2

i was looking for a good server based email archive solutions...we currently
have inidividual users using Outlook archive but i wanted to move the
"responsibility" of archiving to the server-level ; the MSFT exchange sites
lists some vendors
(http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/partners/archivingandcompliance.asp) but
i was wondering what other people had used and what they liked/disliked
about the product they chose (or evaluated) ; thanks for any help!!

0
sunisha (4)

Aloaha is quite good in archiving. If you buy their product they nearly
implement you all feature requests.

"Sunish Abraham" <sunisha@comcast.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> i was looking for a good server based email archive solutions...we
currently
> have inidividual users using Outlook archive but i wanted to move the
> "responsibility" of archiving to the server-level ; the MSFT exchange
sites
> lists some vendors
> (http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/partners/archivingandcompliance.asp)
but
> i was wondering what other people had used and what they liked/disliked
> about the product they chose (or evaluated) ; thanks for any help!!

EAS makes a great archiving product. www.zantaz.com
CommVault has a great archiving product.
KVS makes a good archiving product, but can be a bear to implement in the
beginning.
Legato has a good prodcut and takes a little work to implement.

Bob

"Sunish Abraham" <sunisha@comcast.net> wrote in message
> i was looking for a good server based email archive solutions...we
currently
> have inidividual users using Outlook archive but i wanted to move the
> "responsibility" of archiving to the server-level ; the MSFT exchange
sites
> lists some vendors
> (http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/partners/archivingandcompliance.asp)
but
> i was wondering what other people had used and what they liked/disliked
> about the product they chose (or evaluated) ; thanks for any help!!

0
BobChristian (293)

Monitor Server in 2003?

Re-install Outlook 2002

VB Macro #2

Re: teach me how to send friends email

VCR to DVD Part 2

Outlook Mail via a PROXY SERVER?
If I am using a shared Internet service on a second computer using a PROXY server on the host (first) computer. I can access the net using the PROXY settings on the Internet explorer. However, how do I download mail with OUTLOOK 2000? The proxy server is CCPROXY from YoungZSoft (this runs on XP) and it has the MAIL Settings enabled but the difficulty is what to do on the Second computer? Thanks, -- John jrg_REM_SPAM@bigpond.net.au That would be determined by the proxy manufacturer - check with their support. JM7 wrote: > If I am using a shared Internet service on a second computer ...

set print area #2

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

SQL Server Connection Failed
Hi everybody, this is my scenario: 1. Windows Server 2008 2. WSS 3.0 + MOSS 2007 3. SQL Server 2008. i'm having this problem: "Login failed for user 'sa'. Reason: An error occurred while evaluating the password. [CLIENT: 72.55.191.137]". in this momment i can't see any application from sharepoint. somebody knows how can i do? i don't change the sa password. i don't change anything in the sharepoint configuration. since two days ago i'm having this problem. pls, is very urgent, because i have to deliver this server the next monday to the...

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

Outlook 2003 Archiving
Hi, All I am novice in VBA Outlook programming. I need collect all messages in some Outlook folder (for example, Junk E-mails, Spam, etc.) and add them to archive. I try to use "Archive..." command from File menu, but I want to use it from VBA macro. I can not find any "Archive" keyword in MS Outlook help. Could somebody help me? Andrey Kuzmin Why don't you use the Archive feature in Outlook if you cannot code it yourself? There's no Archive function, the function you'd need is called Move. -- Best regards Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook ...

Money Updates #2

Can't create the item #2

Textbox fomatting value based on another textbox
I have two text boxes on a form. One is a value that can be changed by the user. The second is the value 1 - textbox1. I need everthing to be in %. For example, in textbox1 the user could type 75 and it would automatically be recognized as 75% and textbox2's value would calculate to be 25%. Everytime I try textbox1's value is = to say 7500%. Any help is appreciated. Cheers, Job Maybe something like: Option Explicit Private Sub TextBox1_Exit(ByVal Cancel As MSForms.ReturnBoolean) Dim TB1Val As Double With Me.TextBox1 If IsNumeric(.Value) Then TB1Va...

Outlook, Palm Pilot, and Exchange Server
I'm using Outlook with an Exchange Server (2000 Small Business). I installed the software for the Palm Pilot and now it prompts with a dialog box for the user to chose the following when they reply, forward or reply to all on an e-mail message. A Program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose "No". Allow access for (if you check the box) it gives 1, 2, 5 and 10 minutes. If you say no it lets you reply, forward, and reply to all. This is a nuisance more than ...

Migrating Exchange servers
We are in the process of migrating to a new exchange server. The issue we are having is transfering the user's outlook (xp, 2k) address book/contact list to the new server without manually having to log into everyone's computer and pointing their address books to the new server. Is there a way to do this authomatically server-side? You're moving the mailboxes, right? The user's "address book" is the Contacts folder in the mailbox. So, there's nothing extra to move. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for ...