re replicate adc user accounts

Hello all,

Some time ago during a migration from exchange 5.5 to exchange 2003. Some of
our users were deleted after they were replicated over using the ADC, after
contacting microsoft they instructed us to gointo exchange 5.5 admin.exe /r
in raw mode and modify a attribute, and then replicate adc and your users
will replicate over.

I cant seem to remember what these attribute changes were could sombody
point me in the right direction.
0
BrianB (54)

The following KB describes the fix for your issue.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;256862

Stephen Shanks

"Brian B" <BrianB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello all,
>
> Some time ago during a migration from exchange 5.5 to exchange 2003. Some
of
> our users were deleted after they were replicated over using the ADC,
after
> contacting microsoft they instructed us to gointo exchange 5.5 admin.exe
/r
> in raw mode and modify a attribute, and then replicate adc and your users
> will replicate over.
>
> I cant seem to remember what these attribute changes were could sombody
> point me in the right direction.

help balancing account
I'm misunderstanding something fundamental about balancing accounts in MS Money 2004. To get started I downloaded several ofx files from my bank and imported them. I marked all the transactions as reconciled and tried to balance the account. My statements show a starting and ending date and a beginning and ending balance. I have tried entering a statement starting date for "Statement date:" and the starting and ending balance from that statment. The result I get is: "Money has calculeated a different starting balance than the one you entered." Why is it asking me for...

How to delete user mailbox
Since I no longer have 5.5 installed (up'd to 2K) I had a friend ask how to delete a user mailbox and cannot for the life of me remember the interface for 5.5 and how to do that. Can someone give me the step by step to delete a mailbox cleanly? Thx select the mailbox in the Exchange Admin program and hit the delete key... "aaa" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1380c01c44417$2d87fd40$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Since I no longer have 5.5 installed (up'd to 2K) I had a > friend ask how to delete a user mailbox and cannot for > the lif...

IV reset tool offset accounts
would it be best to create two new IV offset accounts to be used for steps 4 and 5 in the IV Reset Tool process or just 1 new IV offset account is enough? what is recommended? thanks! Rheiner One account will be enough to be used in all the tool's steps, this account should have its value returned to zero after finalizing your reset process. Regards, -- Mohammad R. Daoud MVP, MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS Mob: +962 - 79 -999 65 85 Great Package For Business Solutions daoudm@greatpbs.com http://www.greatpbs.com http://mohdaoud.blogspot.com/ "Rheiner" wro...

I can not set an msn account
Hi. I could set a free hotmail account using outlook. I receintly bought an extra storage account using msn. Now I have problems trying to set the msn account using outlook, in spite I could set the hotmail account without problem. I can read and send mail using the browser. Can somebody help me to set the msn account using outlook? I am receiving the error message: Configuration: Account: MSN Server: http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp User name: username@msn.com Protocol: HTTPMail Port: 0 Secure(SSL): 0 Code: 800ccc19 ...

Interest balance on an account...
Say I have a loan of $10,000 at 7.9% AER. Interest is charged daily and compounded, which I can find out by using =(NOMINAL(7.9%,365)/365) which gives me 0.02083% for the daily interest rate. How can I write a formula that will automatically display the account balance (principal plus interest) on any given day in the past or future, or the present date of the system? Marcus ...

User Name prompts
Hi, I am using Microsoft Outlook 2002 and have a two word username separated by a space. I have been having this problem with Outlook wherein I have entered my username and password in the account setup process, but it still prompts me for it whenever it is checking for new messages. Also, when it prompts, it shows the username without the space. Does Outlook not accept usernames with space, because I tried changing the original settings many times, but every time I open the Edit window of email accounts, I see my user name without space. ...

RE: msimn.exe R6025 Pure Virtual Function Call
I had the same problem and this worked for me when nothing else listed here did.. Uncheck the block attachments box in options, hit apply and exit restart.. on another machine, same problem had to copy a few messages to the folder which was causing the problem when opened first... Both times it was related to a clean forwarded email from a yahoo.com mailbox. Something in the html or other code caused the error.. If this is still an issue to you send me an email and I will see what else I can do to help.. version of OS and outlook express would be help full.. Qube > "Abbie" <a...

Creating an AD account don't make the mailbox in exch2K3
Hi, I don't understand what's happening. When I create a new account in AD, it no longer creates the mailboxes in exchange 2003. It was working a week ago... It asks me if I also want to create a mailbox, I answer YES and ... no mailbox. Please help me, I must create this mailbox quickly since a new employee arrived and my boss doesn't understand why the mail is not set yet. I believe that the mailbox is actually created only after the first message is sent to it or there is a first logon. So if you are looking for it and you do not see it, this may be the cause. Frank &qu...

Automatically display set text based on users composition
Hi, im trying to do something really simple, trouble is i dont know what the feature's called to be able to search for tips on how to do it. Basically in outlook messages, when a user begins writing a sentence e.g. "in the terms of" i need a tag to pop up that allows the user to press enter and then the remainder of what they will want to type in will be inserted in, its a yellow tag that comes up above the words. i dont know where it needs to be created and enabled. Cheers, Rhys. ...

Excel
Excel is the only application that I use in Windows that wipes out the clipboard after I paste. I often need to past the same information multiple times and I wishthere was an option box that allowed me to keep the clipboard after every past ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree&quo...

Users not showing up??
I'm having trouble adding users and mailboxes in Exchange 2003. My Exchange 2003 box is connected to a Windows 2003 DC. On the Exchange box, whenever I add a user in the Active Directory, it shows up as an account, and all the Exchange tabs are assigned to the user....however under Exchange System Manager no mailbox is created...even though I've run Exchange Tasks in the AD on that same box. Is it because I have to somehow sync the AD on the Exchange box to the DC, or is it something else? Please help!! On Mon, 8 Aug 2005 15:42:02 -0700, "Scott S." <ScottS@discussio...

re-enabled user, now can't access mail container
i have a user who's account was disabled, i enabled the user and i changed the users password. i then logged in as that user and setup her outlook xp for her exchange account thinking i could then access the user's mail. however i get an error message: Unable to open your default e-mail folders. The attempt to log onto the Microsoft Exchange Server computer has failed. (Exchange) Any Ideas? I have to forward messages to my boss. TIA, Mike Hello Mike, Go to control panel and click on mail, that is where you will verify user account for exchange. Lowell "Mike Smith...

Restore Accounts Memo?
With Money 2006, I have restored my backups and found that this new file does not have my carefully annotated "Memo" field. Very disappointing. So is this just the way it is, or can I change a setting to include the memo field as part of the backup? I have checked the horrible help documentation with no answers. Its hard to beleive that MS would include a backup function and not include this important user input - on the other hand MS does do odd things now and then :) Thanks, Steve In microsoft.public.money, fogdrip wrote: >With Money 2006, I have restored my backup...

re replicate adc user accounts
Hello all, Some time ago during a migration from exchange 5.5 to exchange 2003. Some of our users were deleted after they were replicated over using the ADC, after contacting microsoft they instructed us to gointo exchange 5.5 admin.exe /r in raw mode and modify a attribute, and then replicate adc and your users will replicate over. I cant seem to remember what these attribute changes were could sombody point me in the right direction. The following KB describes the fix for your issue. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;256862 Stephen Shanks "Brian B" &...

multiple accounts at a single bank
Can anyone help me set up downloads for multiple accounts at a single institution? When I change account numbers, it deletes the previous account. Thanks In microsoft.public.money, MichaelG wrote: >Can anyone help me set up downloads for multiple accounts >at a single institution? When I change account numbers, >it deletes the previous account. Thanks In Help Ask Money box enter "two accounts". ...

vendors and Items replicated to another company.
My customer has 2 companies under GP The 2 companies shared similar vendors and items. they wanted the system which allows vendors and items created in 1 company to be replicated to the next company. Anyone know any 3rd party module can manage! Example: A create a new item01 and it will automatic replicated to company B. Chris, There are 'master trigger' tools sold by Microsoft that can do this for Vendors, Customers and GL accounts - they're part of the Professional Services Tools Library. I don't know of a tool for inventory items. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP...

Re:Name on Outgoing Email
Thanks,Vanguard.the second option worked,changing the User Name in Outlook's email accounts dialog box sends that name and not the "hotmail" name out. ...

Non local users
Hi all Our company is going to use Exchange 2003 server as our primary mail server. People can send mails via it and they also can receive mails from exchange. Problem is that also non local users can send mails via our server. It is not nice if somebody is using your server as spam server. Could someone advise me how I can block non local users to send mails via our server? Thanks Topi Look at the following links, HOW TO: Prevent Unsolicited Commercial E-Mail in Exchange 2000 Server http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;319356 HOW TO: Prevent Exchange 2000 from Being...

Outlook connector doesn't work
vWin7 starter, Outlook 2003, Outlook connector v 14 installed. When klicking "Outlook connector" and "Add a new account" in Outlook, nothing happens (absolutely nothing - no messages or boxes appear). I habe removed and reinstalled both Outlook and Outlook connector several times, no help in that. Anyone who have a suggestion? ...

Multi User Application
Hi to all, I am new to access develop applications. I created application for multi user idea I want my application can be accessed by multi users. So I want to know how to distribute or let them access from my computer. I have static ip address 172.28.34.115 and created application in shared the folder. Users have access runtime 2007. Access 2007 used to develop 5 users to connect the database application Please guide me how multi users can access my application with all rights. They can do data entry as well as run query/report. -- Pankaj On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 02:53:01...

Disabled Exchange 2K3 accounts starting to accept new emails #2
Hello, whenever I would disable a user account in Exchange 2003, it would NDR any new email, unless there was a forwarding address in the delivery options tab, which is how I wanted it to be. However, since applying the security updates for February, the disabled accounts have begun accepting new mail. Does anyone have any ideas why? Feb. updates applied: KB890830 KB931978 KB926436 KB924667 KB928843 KB928090 KB918118 KB931836 Hi, you are right, and I think that Microsoft want it to be that way from the beginning. Read this articles http://support.microsoft.com/kb/319047 http://support.m...

Multiple Users for office #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi, if I have office:2008 installed on my imac and I set up a new user (one of may staff has left and the new person is using the same machine) how do I get office to appear in the list of applications? I am hoping i dont have to reinstall given it is the same licence being used, just by a new person. All help much appreciated CSR > Hi, if I have office:2008 installed on my imac and I set up a new user (one of may staff has left and the new person is using the same machine) how do I get office to appear in the...

Mail addressed to user delivered to domain
Hi Guys, My client is running SBS2003 and exchange SP1 I have had a meeting request from an external source sent to a user in the organisation. It has then been received by all users within the organisation. I have opened the meeting request and it is only addressed to the user. I have checked the exchange logs and it clearly shows the message received by everyone, then an NDR sent for any users who were disabled. I am at a loss to explain how this could occur. Does anyone have any ideas? On Sun, 5 Mar 2006 23:30:08 -0800, Thorny <Thorny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >...

RPC Error: creating mail in child domain from mmc User and computer.
Hello, I've an active directory on windows 2000, connected to several childs domains. In my father network i've an exchange 2003. Before i could create mail adress in my child domain from the mmc "user and computer" of my exchange server in my father domain. But now when i want to do " task exchange" on a user i get error : "RPC server is not avaiable, error id : c00706ba...." c00706ba". I don't know if this error is due to the exchange SP1, because i'didn't create new mail account for several month. Someone could help me. Forgive my ba...

How to validate User ID creation date in Windows XP
Is there a way to validate the creation date of local User IDs in Windows XP/2003? m_bk wrote: > Is there a way to validate the creation date of local User IDs in Windows > XP/2003? You could query the Security Log but you will only get the information if the log was setup to record events 624 and providing that the log wasn't purged or overwritten: cscript c:\windows\system32\eventquery.vbs /L security /FI "id eq 624" Other than that verifying the creation date on the user's profile folder is the only way that I know of to get the information. ...