If you do not like scripting, you can try  GAL Exporter  or  Fast User
Manager & Reports from IMIBO - http://www.imibo.com

> "Ringholz, Blake" <bringholz@nospam.com> wrote in message
>> Hello All -
>>
>> I need to get an Excel Spreadsheet that lists everyone first name, last
>> name, email address, job title, etc pulled from Active Directory.  Is
>> there an easy way to do this?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Blake

0
Iv

Exchange database is corrupted
so our exchange database is apparently corrupted... We don't have enough disk space on the drive in order to do any type of repair/defrag on the database, so we are pretty much screwed right now my question is, if we just delete the database, will all the clients computers re-sync with the exchange server and repopulate the database. Terrible idea i know, but desperate times, call on desperate measures. uh...what version of Exchange? I wouldn't recommend deleting the database/s just yet...if a defrag might help, you can always redirect the temp file to a networked drive wit...

How to recover if a user "Undoes" a record?
When the AfterUpdate event of my Status field is triggered, I update several other tables with dependent data. What happens if someone hits ESC twice to Undo the record? Is there some way I can know that this happened? Then I could roll back any updates. Btw, the Form_AfterUpdate event doesn't seem applicable since one of the things I do is set a DateCompleted field on the form itself. Any ideas or suggestions would be welcome. You could trap the keystrokes, but it might be a better idea to use the AfterUpdate event of the form itself to update the other tables. That event only ...

worksheet tabs 01-06-10
Hi In the 2003 excel-- Is there a way to have the worksheet tabs automatically go in alphabetical order-- or do you have to do in manually? -- Thank-you! Ruth Ruth, Use this code: Sub ArrangeSheetsInOrder() Dim iCount As Integer Application.ScreenUpdating = False iCount = Sheets.Count For i = 1 To iCount - 1 For j = i + 1 To iCount If Sheets(j).Name < Sheets(i).Name Then Sheets(j).Move Before:=Sheets(i) End If Next j Next i End Sub "Ruth" wrote: > Hi > > In the 2003 excel-- Is there a way to have the worksheet tabs automatically ...

Excel 2007

Exchange update problem

data input in text box

MS Money 95 data files

Unlocking a User
I have GP10 and a user entered a password wrong too many times. I am logged into GP and an under 'Admininstration' and do not see a way to unlock the user. Am I in the right place? Where do I need to go? Thanks, John John, Are you enforcing password policies for your users in GP? If so, go to Microsoft Dynamics GP > Tools > Setup > System > User. Enter a temporary password for the user and check the Change Password Next Login box. Provide the user with the temporary password and the system will do the rest. Again, this is all assuming your are enforcing pas...

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Sorting Data #5

Adding Industry Codes
I am picking up the pieces on a previous installation of CRM, and want to add additional industries to my industry dropdown in the Lead form. For the life of me, I can't find the proper table in the database. Can someone be good enough to point me in the right direction? Thanks, Chris Chris, You don't do this via a table, you need to do it via form customization. You will need system admin rights, then go into System Customization and modify the Lead form. After making the changes, you will need to publish the change via Deployment Manager and issue an IISRESET. Matt "Chris...

adding name /creating field/query?

Exchange 2007 across account search

Exchange 2k3 imap VS startup

HELP! remote data not accessible msg

Exchange clusters
Hello Everyone, I am running two exchange2k3 server clusters on win2k3 servers. I am going to install service pack 2 for exchange2k3. Which cluster do I install it on first? The active cluster or the passive cluster? Thank you, Most appreciative, Do you mean you're running one cluster with two nodes? If you were to install on the active node, Exchange will shut down and the passive node will become the active node. So, it's clear that you should install first on the passive node, fail over, then install on the passive node (which was formerly the active node). -- Ed Crow...

DNS Error on Exchange