re direct e-mail

how do i set up exchange 2003 so that all e-mail can be viewed from the
administrator account?

thanks in advance.
0
Bill7393 (298)

"How to Get Service Account Access to All Mailboxes in Exchange 2000"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;262054

"XADM: How to Enable the "Message Journaling" Function for an Exchange
Server Mailbox Store"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;261173&Product=exch2k

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 18:25:06 -0800, "bill"
<bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>how do i set up exchange 2003 so that all e-mail can be viewed from the
>administrator account?
>
>thanks in advance.

0
adavid (8731)

How to create tent cards with a mail merge
I am a meeting planner and I have a list of 300+ clients that routinely need tent cards. I have a list in excel that I merge from. However, when I do it now, each name takes up two pages. So if I only wanted to print Dr. So and So's tent card, I would have to select "print" pages 1 & 2. Isn't there a way to have a mirror page or something instead of it's own page? Can you kind of explain this better. Do you want the doctor's name on both sides of the card? Do you want to print only the doctor's card? What size are the tent cards? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MV...

Mail Merge #12
I have a fairly extensive list of contacts in Outlook 2000 and I would like to send each of the an email that is sent to each of them individually with their email address in the TO field. I would also like to personal the body of the message something like: Dear [FirstName], I am please to announce.... I there any relative simply way to do such a mail merge? ... with or without an add-on or 3rd-party utility is perfectly OK. Note: Years ago when I first investigated this feature in Outlook the process was so cumbersome that I decided to send each email message separately manually e...

Outlook 2000 cant send e-mail
HELP !!! I am running Win 2 I Pro and using OL 2000, I have to send e-mails 2 or 3 times before they go,I am on a normal dial-up connection, I used to use Outlook Express with no problem,I started to use Outlook Because of better features,and compatibility with my handheld, I removed all accounts from Express and set OL 2000 as default.I have downloaded all updates from Windows update site and also tried searching the knowledge base but with no joy. Is there something else I should be doing?.I'm not very Computer savvy so if you can help can you explain it in a simple way. ...

"cannot find mail server"
I have a POP3 email account that I have used with Outlook on another computer. I just got a new computer, set up the email account the correct way, but cannot send any emails. The problem is mainly with the Outgoing mail server. Any suggestions? I already downloaded Office XP SP3... What happens when you use the Test Account Settings? What is the exact error message? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading...

Can't send mail....
Our internet service was down for about a week & now that its back, we can't send any mail outside the company. We have a Win2003 small business server & are running Exchange. In my exchange system manager, all mail going outside the company shows Retry under the state column. Help! How is your external set up? Do you deliver it to an upstream ISP 'smarthost' or do you do you send it from the exchange box? If the exchange box, verify that DNS resolution is working properly.... "Mike" <mikey117@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Ox0KFHR%23GHA.345...

importing mail/folders from old computer to new
i just got a new computer. i have on a cd all the "Identities" from my old computers microsoft outlook 2002. I have all these DBX files that contain all the messages from my old computer and i dont know how to make it so my new computer uses them, or merge them with my new computer. sorry if thats confusing i'm not sure how to explain it. i just want all my messages that i had saved on my old computer using the same version of outlook to be transferred to my new computer using the same version of outlook. i have the dbx files, how do i make this happen? Thank You Jess...

e-mail owner, when many recipients ?
Today I received e-mail adressed to many recipients and I didn't owners of this one, but last person who was on the recipients list To: was... The last person didn't registered contact in CRM, I try it with registered recipients it was the same. Any time I didn't owner of e-mail but always last person on the recipients list. Who know why ? And why when I want assign to me this e-mail at first I must assign to present owner and after that one more timy try assign to me What version of CRM are you using? How is this email being generated? (workflow rule, callout, crmservice, ...

E-Mail Archiving
I am an industry analyst with CMS Watch (www.cmswatch.com) and am currently researching and authoring a long evaluation report on email archiving solutions. This is due for publication in spring of 08 - and I am looking to interview people in both business and IT who have implemented an archive solution or are in the process of evaluating such a system. I am looking particularly at Exchange and Notes. CMS Watch relies on end users for much of its research - we are truly independent of vendors (no consulting to, white paper writing, flights or accomodation payments for event attendance etc)...

"A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this?"
Hi, I have written a VB script to access outlook public folders and save all the messages to file system using saveas method of mail item. While running this script I am getting the security warning dialog (A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this?" ). I think this dialog should come if we access outlook address book through script / VBA. But 1) Why I am getting this security warning when I am NOT accessing the address book in my script? 2) How to get rid of this dialog as I would like to run this script in un-attended mode (Sch...

Sending Mail programatically
I am using the following snippet of code to send myself a message with outlook 2003. The message shows up in the Outbox and then eventually disappears, but never show up in my inbox. Anybody know why it doesnt get sent? Also, can someone explain what is entered as the profile - the first argument to the Logon method Sub SendWithOutlook03() Dim m As Outlook.MailItem, atch As Outlook.Attachment, Fldr As Outlook.MAPIFolder, ns As Outlook.NameSpace Dim App As Outlook.Application Dim fso As FileSystemObject, TS As Scripting.TextStream, RecFile As Scripting.File, WacFile As Scripting.Fi...

Mail Enabled Groups
Hi, Could anyone tell me which default server stores the mail enabled groups exchange attributes in a multi server organisation. Example. server1,server2 in which server1 was the first in organisation. Does the mail enabled attributes get stored with server1 or server2. I need to know this as i am having trouble removing the server2 because mail enabled groups are being listed on this server. On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 06:25:10 -0800, Richard Hall <RichardHall@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, Could anyone tell me which default server stores the mail enabled groups >exch...

Receiving mail whilst on VPN
Hi, I have some remote users that are connected to my offices via VPN - they cannot send or receive email even though they can ping the server etc. They cannot 'connect' to the exchange server. I know that I have caused this problem, they used to be able to connect without problems, but I had a massive scare (spam/relaying) a month or so ago which I rectified by closing many loops. One of which has caused remotely-connected clients to not have email connectivity! Does anyone have any pointers where I should look first? I'm researching online now and will reply if I resolve th...

Importing Vista Mail into Outlook 2007
Before I installed Windows 7 (I had Vista prior to that) I saved my E-Mail file WindowsMail which has a MSMessageStore extension. I am now using Outlook 2007 and I can't find a way of importing my old mail into Outlook 2007. -- al-rockland it needs to be imported or opened in Windows Live mail or the program that created it then imported into Outlook. What program created the file on Vista? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:daily...

Some emails in Outlook Express not showing in Windows mail
Hi there This is a first for me so here goes: My email provider is Sky although I have chosen to use Outlook express for years. I have just bought a new laptop and have set up my windows mail account copying the settings from my Outlook account. However, not all emails seem to be coming through to my laptop, when I check my mail through Outlook there are maybe 5 new ones there but only one of those shows in my Windows mail. Then to add to the confusion if I try to access my emails through my Sky account there are some showing there that have not come through to Outlook or Windows...

Cannot send new mail from Outlok 2002 from Hotmail account
I have configured Outlook 2002 to receive my emails from Hotmail. I have successfully dowloaded the hotmail folders and can reply to emails that I get in my hotmail address. But when I try to send a new email I am unsuccessful. The email I create is stored in the "Outbox" of "Outlook today" folder. "Outbox" indicates an email left to be sent, but trying to send it by clicking on "Send/receive" button does not work. The Hotmail account is the only account that I use with Outlook so I assume that it is the default for it. Any idea on this please. ...

Outlook 2000 SP3 Word 2000 SP3 and Mail Merge
Can anyone explain why the security warning appears when I'm logged into Profile A and perform a Mail Merge but when I switch to Profile B in Outlook and perform a Mail Merge I do not receive the security prompt. Its my understanding that I sahould always get the security prompt when I perform a mail merge. Clifton Slater <Clifton Slater@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Can anyone explain why the security warning appears when I'm logged > into Profile A and perform a Mail Merge but when I switch to Profile > B in Outlook and perform a Mail Merge I do not receiv...

How do I access MSN Mail "folders on my computer" via Outlook?
I am trying to move from MSN mail to use Outlook. When I set up Outlook, my mail folders on the MSN network were automatically moved into Outlook. My "folders on my computer" files, however, did not make the trip and I wish to access them via Outlook. Thanks. You'll need to copy the mail back to the msn folders to see it in outlook - you can then copy it into other folders in outlook to get it out of the mailbox. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google ...

How can I display the taskpad in Mail Veiw?
I really like the tiny date-at-a-glance calendar and the task list on the "TASKPAD" that you can show in Calenday veiw. Is there a way to open it in the Mail view? That feature was first introduced in Outlook 2007 and is called the To-Do Bar. View-> To-Do Bar In previous versions of Outlook it is restricted to the Calendar only. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----...

Direct Depost
I have a customer that has been testing payroll with direct deposit in their test company - going live this week. The have the following setup for direct deposit marked 1. Direct Deposit set as Active 2. Set earnings statement to print as Seperate from Checks 3. Under check for exceptions Amount Deducted, Not Deposited is marked 4. Under Upated Bank Rec with - One Total Amount for All employee earnings statments 5. All employees are set to ACTIVE on direct deposit When they calculate checks - they do not get the option to calculate employee deposits there for checks are print...

Cannot receve external Mail into public folders
Our public folders stopped receving mail to public folders last week we are running a front end backend setup on exchange 2003 (enterprise ) all mail enable folders are able to receve internal mail everything is patched and serviced packed and exchange and domain are running in native mode any ideas will be gratefully receved Do you get any NDRs? If so post the NDR. Nue "Balgra" <Balgra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A2F2C3E6-C667-4406-9E86-875F69B53F35@microsoft.com... > Our public folders stopped receving mail to public folders last week > we...

re-activation code
I've had to reformat my hard drive due to a virus and i do not have the product activation code. How do I retreive it? It's on your disk. If you ordered the download version from Digital River, http://support.microsoft.com/kb/811224 -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "tim" <tim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:49E05885-7AAD-46B4-BA06-9903259FD0BC@microsoft.com... > I've had to reformat my hard drive due to a virus and i do not have the > product a...

Why has Windows Mail "removed access to...unsafe attachments"?
-- I may be slow but I''m not dumb. Tools | Options | Security. Uncheck: "Do not allow attachments................." -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "San Fran Grandma" <SanFranGrandma@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3CC3841E-23BE-4B57-A1AC-F23DF53AE5E5@microsoft.com... > > -- > I may be slow but I''m not dumb. Thank you so much! (It worked, of course.) -- I may be slow but I''''m not dumb. "Bruce Hagen" wrote: > Tool...

Re: Mailbox Rights
You seem to know very well about this. I found this artical on Microsoft Technet so I announced to my Management that it works and I can give read rights to the users from exchange server. And am still trying to figure out the answer or way to escape from what I can not do. http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/E2k3AdminGuide/a7de9bbd-54b5-45b7-8421-b32dad648654.mspx According to this link on Technet Microsoft misguides Tech users like me. Idid confirm from Microsoft that it does not work. You're absolutely right about it. But is there any solution at all that I ...

Re-Help finding duplicates
Someone here a few years ago posted the formula/process to find duplicate data so it could be sorted then deleted. Here is my situation: Report a b c d e 1 yellow 5 b 7 2 yellow 6 c 9 3 yellow 5 d 9 4 blue 1 w 8 5 blue 5 m 8 6 yellow 1 m 9 The process that was posted was to add a formula in column e to enter an "X" any time data in column a was a duplicate. So the result would have placed an "X in e2, e3, e5, and e6 - looked like...

=?iso-8859-9?Q?Re:_SBS_2003_Exchange_Mailbox_Storage_Limit_hatas=FD?=
See IMI Mailbox Statistics for Microsoft Exchange Server from IMIBO - http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imims.htm > "murat" <murat@murat.com> wrote in message > news:5991ECA6-8ADC-49FA-85CD-B8A54339BE2F@microsoft.com... >> Arkada�lar merhaba, >> >> Rahats�zl�k i�in afedersiniz, ancak bir sorunum var. >> >> Yard�mc� olabilecek arkada��m varsa sevinirim. >> >> Sorun �u; >> >> �irket b�nyesinde SBS2003 var. Exchange de kullan�c�lar�n mailbox >> kapasitelerini en fazla 2 gb kadar y�kseltebiliyorum ancak �uan...