Quota Message Service RCP Error

I installed Quota Message Service for customizing quota error messages.
I have two problems:

1) When I try to start it from ESM I get a "RCP Error ocurred". I didn't
find any errors in the Event Viewer.
2) In the instructions it's not clear how to customize the messages. This is
what I've done:
            - I import the .pst using Outlook
            - I see now a "QuotaMessages" folder containing 1033
            - The 1033 has a 3 files with 3 attachments. I can modify two
attachments, but the third one is read-only (mail named ExText)
Do I have to modify the messages themselves or their attachments?

Thanks for your help

0
gaspar (8)

Error 13 Type Mismatch
This code is to hide the entire row if the cell in column D is empty. This code returns the Type MisMatch error: Sub hideme() Application.ScreenUpdating = False Dim myrange As Range, myrange1 As Range lastrow = Cells(Rows.Count, "D").End(xlUp).Row Set myrange = Range("D4:D" & lastrow) For Each c In myrange If c.Value = "" Then If myrange1 Is Nothing Then Set myrange1 = c.EntireRow Else Set myrange1 = Union(myrange1, c.EntireRow) End If End If Next myrange1.EntireRow.Hidden = True End Sub It also d...

Trouble shooting#NA error in Array formula
I'm receiving a #NA in a array formula that I have used successfully on a weekly basis for the past 2 years. Today, however, I'm receiving the #NA error. I have a worksheet named "Data" that hold my source data. I named two ranges called "vendor" and value in this worksheet. I have another worksheet that has the array formula "={sum((vendor=Acer)*(value))}". For some reason I'm getting #NA today and have no idea why. Can anyone help me solve this problem? Thanks, Perplexed in Miami Make sure that the ranges are the same size... Hope this help...

Every Incoming Message Has An Attachment???/
Hi everyone This little quirk began last night, then quit and now has surfaced again for me I use Outlook 2002 When I open my mail, all the incoming mail message show up as having an attachement, the attachment being a text file copy of the email message i am recieving Any idea on how to resolve this would be greatly appreciated Thanks in advance Rick Have you restarted Outlook and/or your machine lately? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:h...

Failed to Create Control: Unspecified Error
I continue to get this error (Failed to Create Control: Unspecified Error) upon compiling my control in the activeX container. I use a .dll, which is located in the same directory as the activeX, and I thought perhaps the location of this .dll could be generating this problem. I also thought it may have been a problem with OnDraw(), but further testing of that has shown that this is not the case. I still think it may have something to do with my .dll. Here is the implementation in my ActiveX.cpp file. BOOL CActiveXApp::InitInstance() { BOOL bInit = COleControlModule::InitInstance();...

Message Options (Delayed Emails) #3
Hi all, I have a user on my network who uses the Message Options often to delay emails in the Outbox to a specific time. The problem is only with this user. Users OS is 2000 Pro/Office XP (Outlook 2002) and is not working offline. Server is Exchange server 5.5 LDAP not POP3. (For example, the user can write an email at 1pm and click send and the email will sit in the Outbox until the specified time the user has set in the Message Options dialog box.) The problem is that sometimes the messages work and sometimes they dont. Has anyone experienced this before? Thanks. ...

date and sending message
I am trying to create a macro that sends a specific number to a specific cell on a certain day. "If the first day of the month, then send 75 to cell A2 If the second day of the month, then send 75 to cell A3" etc. for the whole month. Can some one help me Please Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com something lilke Sub ifdate() If Day(Now()) = 1 Then range("a2")=75 'MsgBox "Hi" If Day(Now()) = 2 Then range("a3")=75 'MsgBox "Hi" End Sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "rpahl >" &l...

Error Installing SQL jobs during installation of CRM 4.0 trail ver
While trying to install SQL jobs during installation of CRM 4.0 trail version i get an error message. Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.InstallConfigDatabaseAction failed. Invalid user name.Failed to validate username for given domain.only existing domain usernames and email addresses are allowed Invalid user name.Failed to validate username for given domain.only existing domain usernames and email addresses are allowed can anyone help me solve out this issue ? ...

Error in Forecast Balance
I am having a problem with Microsoft Money 2005 Deluxe, and I can't get the MS Tech Support to give me an answer. The problem is that there is an item that shows up in the forecast that does not show up in my budget or my account registry, and I can not delete it from the forecast. If I edit the item, the date and amount are grayed out. I've tried to add an item in my budget to off set it, but then it shows up in my registrar. This issue is causing my forecasted amounts to always be $1950.00 higher than my actual account, and it's very frustrating when I go to pay bills. ...

It dosen't deliver messages for specified domains
We use MS-Exchange 2000 with service Pack 3 and no NDR Messages I read similar problems before ....but there was no solution No one can slove this problem? ------------------------------------------] Just stacked up in message queue folder Excluding some domains another messages has being delivered well post ur problem in deatail thanks "Adolf" <Adolf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6E69B505-4470-428D-9C1A-23C5FB96876A@microsoft.com... > We use MS-Exchange 2000 with service Pack 3 > and no NDR Messages > I read similar problems before ....but th...

Can't delete sent messages
I hope I have the right forum. For some reason Outlook Express is not letting me delete sent items. Any suggestions appreciated. Carol NS >-----Original Message----- >I hope I have the right forum. >For some reason Outlook Express is not letting me delete >sent items. Any suggestions appreciated. > >Carol NS >. >Having the same problem today. Don't know why. To find out I am contacting my cable company since the cable modem works with Outlook Express. In the meantime I found a temporary solution. Right click on a sent message and then click send to folder. ...

Services not running
I am running 2k3 and trying to install Exchange 2k3. It keeps telling me NNTP and SMTP are not running even though I just added them in my Windows components and went to Services and started and restarted them and also started and restarted them on IIS . Any ideas? please help. Try asking them here. http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/exchangesvrgeneral/threads -- Regards, Dave Patrick ....Please no email replies - reply in newsgroup. Microsoft Certified Professional Microsoft MVP [Windows] http://www.microsoft.com/protect "john" wrote: >...

CRM SQL error
When I try to open CRM I get this error message: Cannot open database "metabase" requested by the login. The login failed. Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE'. Any help to resolve this issue would be appreciated. Thanks, -Rick Some ideas: Was it working ok before? Other users have the same issue? or All users? Same error if running on the CRM Server? SQL Server? Anything changed on the SQL Server, AD setting? Network setting? Try a reboot of the SQL/CRM Servers? Frank Lee, Microsoft CRM MVP Workopia, Inc. http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com &quo...

Outlook 2003 Keeps Downloading the Same Messages
I'm running Outlook 2003. It keeps downloading the same messages from the POP server. I do have it set to leave messages on the server, because I also need to access from another computer. If I manually enter the mailbox (through a webmail interface), and remove the messages, it works for a little while. It seems after there get to be about 100 or 150 messages in the box, however, it errors out on downloading past that message. After that, every time it checks it downloads those first 100-150 messages again every time. I understand there is supposed to be a POP state file or something th...

delete a message
A message was sent out to my entire firm (internal, one site). Is there anyway to remove that message on the server? It has confidential information that shouldn't be in everyone's mailbox. Exchange 2000 SP4 Thanks! D best you can do is to use exmerge to "archive" the message out of the mailboxes, based on the subject line... "Doreen" <doreo715@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#0pZ8$jLEHA.1484@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > A message was sent out to my entire firm (internal, one site). Is there > anyway to remove that message on the server? It has ...

Publisher and Hotmail Account??? An unknown error has occurred.
I am in a trouble. I was OK to use the publisher to send an article through Hotmail server. But I started to receive this error message below and cannot send it... Anybody any ideas... An unknown error has occurred. Account: 'Hotmail', Server: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp', Protocol: HTTPMail, Port: 0, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 12019, Error Number: 0x80004005 See if this archive Google groups article helps. http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress/msg/e4b62ea2335f7ad0?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&...

Can't delete messages
I have a problem! I cannot delete my e-mail messages on my outlook express ... when I press the delete key .. nothing happens... HELP !! and thankyou... ...

All incoming e-mail has a .txt attachment with message text
My problem seems to be the same as Rob-J. Starting this morning, all incoming e-mail received into Outlook 2000 (with SP-3 applied) now has both the regular incoming text, plus a .txt attachment with the exact same text in it. I have made no changes to any Outlook settings or Windows XP settings. Of course, some whacko keystroke may have occurred unbeknownst to me and done something, but of course I can't know that. Now for the really interesting part. I also have Outlook 2000 with SP-3 applied also installed on my laptop. It does NOT experience this problem! I have compare...

#Error
I am creating database that will track issues for each day. Issues can be in 4 different statuses: Open, Assigned, Pending and Closed. At the end of the day I would like to create a report that will show me all issues opened for a specific day. I have fields called Time Open and Time closed (set in general date format) and Time difference where I am calculating time difference between opened and closed issue. I would like to show on my report all issues and since there is no closed time defined for Open, Assign and Pending status I am receiving an error message “#Error” in my repor...

Help deploying Windows Service to 64bit Server usinf Visual Studio 2008 Setup Project?
I have a Windows Service I created a while back for our Win2003/2008 32bit Servers, written in Visual Studio 2008, deployed via a VS2k8 Setup Project. Everything works great, installs fine, and runs as it should. There is no platform dependent code, it's all straight-up .Net Framework stuff, so we thought it should deploy to a Win2008 64bit Server just fine. But this seems not to be the case. When I try to install the Service as is on the 64bit machine, the service and associated DLL's are installed to the "C:\Windows\SysWOW64" folder, but when you right cl...

Extender runtime error
Dear All I'm trying to add a new form to the Work Order Entry/Update window in the Return Management series using the cross-dictionary trigger Trigger_RegisterFormByName(), when i try to run test mode or extract it using Chuck file im getting "The object for which the trigger is being registered cannot be found." message the following is the startup procedure: local integer result; local string err; result = Trigger_RegisterFormByName(949, "form SVC_Depot_Entry","WO Information","", script Open_SVC_EC_WOEXTRAS); if result <> SY_NOERR t...

SMTP Protocol error
I am having trouble sending e-mails to one of our partners. When anyone sends an e-mail to this particular partner, it does not go through. I can look in the queues and the e-mails are all sitting there with the error - an SMTP protocol error has occured. Does anyone know what may cause this, or how I may be able to get more info than that error gives? On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 12:27:02 -0700, eric dami <ericdami@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am having trouble sending e-mails to one of our partners. When anyone >sends an e-mail to this particular partner, it does not go...

Error Message When Opening Files
I created both a website and several publisher documents a month ago. The website files will open no problem. I had been able to print the documents with no problems when created. Now the publisher documents will not open--I keep getting a message that Publisher will close. I had used some clip art and pics from the microsoft site; maybe they have caused a problem. Are the files corrupt? or is there a problem with Publisher? I hate to reinstall, but I also hate to lose the files. And I don't want any problems with the website. Of course, I backed up the files on a CD. But should I ...

Outlook windows error message
Everytime I close Outlook I get a Windows error message "Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." Then in the body of meesage there is a check in a box to restart Outlook. How do I get rid of this error. Outlook seems to run. Thank you. Do you have any details on the error? "Corky D" <astroman707@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eHveft4kFHA.2860@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Everytime I close Outlook I get a Windows error message "Microsoft Outlook > has encountered a problem and needs to close....

Exchange SMTP que locking up/348 errors
Ok. I've seen this: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;842801 I am having this issue and it is causing me major issues with my Exchange 2003 Cluster. Problem thought is that I don't believe these messages are being digitally signed. So is there anything else I should be looking at? In the last exciting episode, "Todd S" <toddflbass@{ihatespam}yahoo.com> wrote: >Ok. I've seen this: > >http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- >us;842801 > >I am having this issue and it is causing me major issues >with...

Outlook grid-error
When I work online from Outlook client and open any MS-CRM folder, moving the cursor over grid objects return this error: "An error has occurred in the script of this page Line: 144 Char: 1 Error: Object expected Code: 0 URL c:\program files\Microsoft CRM\1033 \Web\_grid\grid_data.htm" The file actually is located in ..\Microsoft CRM\client\1033.. Clicking on Yes a couple of times to continue running the script and double-click on an object, actually opens it correctly. Any suggestions are more than welcome. Rgds, Per Installing the October 2003 version of the Outlook clie...