Query emails coming to a specific domain

Hello;

We have about 5 domains on our exchange server that we receive email
from.  We are in the process of not renewing one of our domains but
would like to check to see if email from that domain is still coming
through.  Is there any way to do that?  I tried the Message Tracking
Center with the *.domain.com but it didn't like that.  It wanted a
specific user.

Thanks

Check SMTP logs as well.
--
Bharat Suneja
MVP - Exchange

<nospam@newsgroup.com> wrote in message
> Hello;
>
> We have about 5 domains on our exchange server that we receive email
> from.  We are in the process of not renewing one of our domains but
> would like to check to see if email from that domain is still coming
> through.  Is there any way to do that?  I tried the Message Tracking
> Center with the *.domain.com but it didn't like that.  It wanted a
> specific user.
>
> Thanks

0
bharatsuneja1 (3146)
8/17/2006 7:01:11 PM
Use log parser against your message tracking or SMTP logs, more user
friendly.

James Chong
MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+
msexchangetips.blogspot.com

nospam@newsgroup.com wrote:
> Hello;
>
> We have about 5 domains on our exchange server that we receive email
> from.  We are in the process of not renewing one of our domains but
> would like to check to see if email from that domain is still coming
> through.  Is there any way to do that?  I tried the Message Tracking
> Center with the *.domain.com but it didn't like that.  It wanted a
> specific user.
>
> Thanks

0
jamestechman (1266)

CRM 3.0 Email Router for Exchange 2007
I know that there's an updated email router (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=f7656f0f-4195-4a7d-b654-2786787e1422&displaylang=en) that provides support for Exchange 2007. But that router only supports running on an Exchange 2003 or 2000 server. Is there any update on when an email router might be released that supports a 2007 only environment? We have migrated off of 03, and would like to not have to keep that server around solely for this functionality. Thanks in advance. Rich Williams Amos Data Systems ...

Update Query to Change Values From One Table To Another
Hi, I have two tables with a number of fields in each table. In one table called ACCOUNTS CHARGED the yes/no field called CHARGED is always by default "yes" everytime a record is entered in it. I want it every time to update the table called RESPEL ALL CHARGES (when running an Update Query) the identical field CHARGED by looking at the RESNO field in the table ACCOUNTS CHARGED to be the same as the RESNO field in the table RESPEL ALL CHARGES. Thanks ...

Having trouble sending email
The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. Have checked server settings, all seems OK (have not changed anything on my PC for this problem to occur) Where is the actual error message? -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] ...

Emails in queue #2
Hello, I have exchange 2003 installed on windows 2003. The problem is as follows It seems to be working fine then all of a sudden the messages pending for submission starts to fill up and all the clients get a message in their outlook stating "outlook is trying to retreive data from the microsoft exchange server". The onky way to resolve this is by rebootong the computer. Any ideas? Thansk You need to identify where the performance bottleneck is. The following link should get you started http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/e2k3perf.mspx In a...

Problems creating a newsletter
I chose the form "Newsletter - email". I have created a 3 page newsletter. Now, I have NO IDEA how to send it out as an email. I do not want to send it as an attachment. I cannot figure out which "save as" format or what I need to do so that i can email this newsletter. Is there a website that goes through how to do this? Am I correct when I say that it has to be html in order for me to send it as email? That is not one of the options. Any help you give me would be greatly appreciated. I am using 2003 Publisher. I created the book "Tri-Puzzles for Genesis - I"...

Return email from non-exisiting mailbox
Hi, We use Exchange server 5.5. And somebody is using a non exisitng email address from our domain name (spamming). Now my administrator mailbox fills up with all kinds of returned email. Is there a way where I can have the email returned without it bouncing in the administartor's email box? Txs....John "John" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:48fe01c3e42a $28f6ad00$a501280a@phx.gbl: > We use Exchange server 5.5. And somebody is using a non > exisitng email address from our domain name (spamming). > Now my administrator mailbox fills up...

Need specific tick marks on Y axis
I am sure this is probably something really easy, but for the life of me I can't seem to figure it out. I tick marks on the y axis from 0 to mark 260 and 420. The biggest that I would need is 600, but I must have the 260 and 420 marked. How do I do that? I tried to change the minor/major things, but that didn't work out. I am trying to chart my peak flow readings for my asthma, and the 420 and 260 designate the zone lines of how bad my asthma is. Thanks in advance! ") You can put "ticks" wherever you want following this procedure: http://peltiertech.com...

moving exchange 5.5 server to a different domain
I have an exchange 5.5 site with 3 servers in it. They are NT 4.0 and Exchange 5.5 They are all in domain a. There is a two way trust with domain a and domain b. I need to move one of the servers from domain a to domain b. Since I have permissions via the trust to the exchange services site acct. , is this as easy as removing the server from domain a and adding it to domain b, then bringing exchange services back up? Or is there a set procedure that should be followed? "=?Utf-8?B?Y2dsYWR5MjAwMA==?=" <cglady2000@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:1A7E7702-914A-...

new email notification doesn't work?
In Outlook 2003, I have the option set for the semi-transparent notification window to pop up when I get new email, but it never does. Is there something I'm not doing right? Does it only come up in certain situations? Btw, I'm using the regular Inbox with a POP3 account. -- John Salerno Do you have rules moving your email to folders after receipt? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searchi...

Sending email but outbox is empty
Hi NG, When I press send/receive Outlook shows in its status bar that it works on sending emails (Sending messages 1 of 4) but there is not mail in outbox. As a result I currently cannot send any other mails since Outlook keeps working on the 4 emails I don't see. Any ideas, I am clueless? - Thanks a lot for any help!!!! Dirk ...

set up email 07-14-10
hello.i am trying to set up an email account on my laptop and my modem is my Blackberry phone.everytime i try to set it up it comes back with all kinds of problems.my email on the phone works great,but i would rather have an account on my laptop.my phone is T-Mobile Blackberry Bold.i would be very thankful for any help. "Looster59" <Looster59@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5BE71BBC-D2DC-44F8-8C95-6F0810E00124@microsoft.com... > hello.i am trying to set up an email account on my laptop and my modem is > my > Blackberry phone.everytime...

cant send email 01-01-10
The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Re: ', Account: 'mail.comcast.net', Server: 'smtp.comcast.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10013, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E I have reeived email for a year with no problem but am now getting this message. Thanks for any help. "Joydow" wrote: > The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Re: ', Account: > 'mail.comcast.net', Server: 'smtp.comcast.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, > Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10013,...

X-axis labels -- text "jan" "feb", comes out "1" "2" etc....
I'm trying to set up a simpe line graph with months label on the x- axis....but just i can't label the months , the labels come out "1" to "12". Any help? The source data are months, and I tried messing around with the axis label but can't seem to change it... Thanks. Jeremy -- Message posted via http://www.officekb.com Take a look at the series data for that series. I'm guessing you don't have anything listed for Category (X) axis labels. "jeremy via OfficeKB.com" wrote: > I'm trying to set up a simpe line graph with months la...

How do you set up a submit button to attach worksheet in email?
I am doing a form and I want to have a submit or send link on the bottom of the page. I know how to make hyperlinks but I dont know how to get it where when the user hits the send button it automatically saves that info and sends that form to the intended email address. Basically so you dont have to attach it yourself through email. Is there a way to do this? Have a look here for code to send mail http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm#Tips -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on a...

Cannot send external email
We are running Exchange 5.5 and cannot send external email all of a sudden. My firewall folks tell me that there's a ton of messages sent from my domain using a null address and that's blocking everything from getting out. However I cannot see a buildup of outgoing messages in the MTS out queues. Has anyone encountered this before and what was/is the fix? Thanks, Steve Can you first verify connection to an external SMTP Server on Port 25? Can you then ping an external Exchange Server by Name? -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner &...

Cannot read Base64 encoded emails (OL98)
Hello folks, I have a problem with one of my Outlook 98 machines. One user (Ironically the boss!) cannot read base64 encoded emails, they come up as garbage, which I then have to run through a Base64 decoder. Other users also use Outlook 98, but can read the emails fine. the problem affects the message text and encoded objects. Mail is coming from the same local server (602 ProLan Suite). The machine with the error is running build 8.5.7806.0. The other machines (Which read messages fine) are both running build 8.5.5104.6. This leads me to thinking that the problem is a result of a ...

Incoming Emails 01-15-10
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Email Client: pop Why am I suddenly getting the same emails sent to me over and over again whenever I log on? Every time I log on, I now get emails from last week that I've already received and even deleted. On 1/14/10 5:47 PM, in article 59bb0f88.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "Trdwnds@officeformac.com" <Trdwnds@officeformac.com> wrote: > Why am I suddenly getting the same emails sent to me over and over again > whenever I log on? Every time I log on, I now get emails from last week that > I've al...

Junk Mail filter is blocking my Contact emails...
Any ideas? I am using OL2003. I have "Also trust e-mail from my Contacts" checked on the Safe Senders tab of Junk Email Options window, however, on occasion, some mail gets put into the Junk Mail folder that originated from a Contact. Thanks. - Aaron ...

doing bin ranges in a query?
consider the standard grading query: given a numeric grade, dblGrade, I can do this to return the corresponding letter grade: IIF(dblGrade>=90,"A", IIF(dblGrade>=80,"B", IIF(dblGrade>=70,"C", IIF(dblGrade>=60,"D","F")))) I am trying to do something similar with a non-equijoin query. I am working on a database for cancer research, so what I'm grading are toxicities of different types, and each type has a different bin range for A-F. To make things a little more "fun", for some toxicities a low value is good (like Ch...

Outlook 2007 wont send emails when using contacts
If i select people in my contacts to send out an email, it wont send. It just gives me a parameter error. But, if i manually type the same email, it will work. I looked in the contacts, and the email addresses are correct. I did notice, however, that when i select a contact, outlook puts ' ' around the addresses. When i removed the ' ' it works. Could this be the issues? If so, how do i fix this? You didn't specify the method used for recipient selection. How were these Contacts created? Are their email addresses resolved? -- Russ Valentine "turbowrx...

create an update query
How do I update the disount field for all customers who do not already have a discount? On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 17:15:01 -0700, kim <kim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I update the disount field for all customers who do not already have a >discount? You can see your table structure - we cannot. Guessing that there is a field in the table Customers named Discount, you can create an update query with a criterion Is Null on the discount field to find all records with blank (empty) discounts. If the discount defaults to 0 you can use a criteron =0 ...

CRM Exchange Email Router wont install
I have CRM server installed on machine "A", the DataBase on Machine "B" and now i want to install the Exchange Email Router on Machine "c". I was previosly installed on machine "C", it was uninstalled and now i get the following error when trying to reinstall on "C": --------------------------- Microsoft CRM-Exchange E-Mail Router Setup --------------------------- One or more of the Microsoft CRM servers you listed is invalid or you do not have administrator privileges on that server. Make sure that all servers are running properly and...

Money 2005 Query
Hello all, Is Microsoft Money 2005 Canadian edition going to have Canadian content? Cheers, Per the Fact Sheet (look near the bottom of p. 5) located at http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/consumer/money05-materials.asp I'd say Yes. Doug Thompson wrote: > Hello all, > > Is Microsoft Money 2005 Canadian edition going to have Canadian content? > > Cheers, > > ...

Query export automatically to Excel with today's date
the more I look around for this answer, the more confused I get. Here's what I want to do: 1.) Create a command button on my main form 2.) When this command buttom is pressed, run a query and export the output of this querry to excel with the file name query_today's date. I know this can be done, but all these threads are just confusing me more and more. Thanks! -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/200712/1 never mind, figured it out. Any one know how to have the Excel file save to the current date? chris23892...

Outlook 2002
We have a single user who is attaching multiple documents through DOCSOpen to an email message. If he saves this message so he can send it later, it will not send. He just hits the SEND button and nothing happens. According to him , this doesn't happen when he sends an email straight away. Only when it is saved. He has to restart his machine for the email to send. DOes anyone have any ideas? We are running XP with Office XP (2002-SP2) Thank you in advance ...