Publish Free/Busy information with OWA

Does anyone know how to configure OWA (Exchange 2003 SP1) to publish more
than the default 2 moths of free/busy data? This value is configurable in
Outlook 2003.

Thank you all in advance for any help
Franz

OWA login screen
Hi, I just setup a EXCH2K3 testing environment, when I go to OWA by typing something like http://192.168.1.1/exchange it only pop up a login box with username, password and domain. I can successfully login without problem. But are there any default login web pages for OWA 2003 instead of just pop up a login box ? If yes, how can I change to use that ? Thanks Steven Use forms-based authentication: http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/11/formsbased_auth.html -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Steven Wong"...

How do you print 2-page per month calendar in Publisher 2003?
I am trying to print a pocket calendar in a 2-page per month format, so that the end result looks like a monthly appointment calendar. With using a Design Gallery calendar as a starting point, I cannot figure out how to split the table, even if I ungroup it from the text box that contains the name of the month. I haven't been able to locate a template from Microsoft that I can use. I would appreciate ideas on how to "make it happen." Thanks for your help! What size? Create a new publication using a calendar template, select the yearly option, ungroup, copy each month ...

when copying a worksheet to a new one, some of the information do.
I had a long spreadsheet that I wanted to break in 2. I created a new worksheet and copied the rows and columns that I needed to copy. When I was done, column "A" was not copied and the rest of the columns were misalligned. Any suggestions please ? What I would do is make two identical worksheets and delete in each one what's not needed. If you click on the empty gray block about Row 1 and to the left of Col. A, it's selects the entire worksheet including column sizes. Copy and paste into a new worksheet, and then delete in each one what you don't want in each o...

Preview in Publisher in greyscale. How can I change to color?
\print Preview in Publisher 2003 only shows in grey. There is a button on the toolbar (color/grayscale) but clicking on this has no effect. How can I access this option Are you certain you have your printer setup to print color? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "nigel" <nigel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EE7606E9-C595-4091-8673-24E8F4482A5A@microsoft.com... > \print Preview in Publisher 2003 only shows in grey. There is a button on the > toolbar (color/grayscale) but clicking...

Transaction Date VS Business Date

Oiffice Publisher 2003
Having difficulty in getting spell check to work. I have made mistakes but it reads "The spelling check is complete" and I know there are mistakes. I have under tools, spelling, show spelling errors. I purposely made an error on an old publication, however on a new one it works O.K. Confused! The below is a from a Publisher 2002 Knowledge Base article addressing your issue, It could be valid for 2003. This issue may occur if one of the following conditions is true: A portion of the text or the whole text in your publication is marked as "no proofing". In the same se...

Free Credit Report
Whenever I try to set up my free Experian Credit report, I receive one of two messages from Experian, either; "System temporarily unavailable. Please try again. (CM_9001)" -or- "We're sorry...For the protection of your personal records, we cannot provide instant delivery of your report based on the information you have provided. Additional information is required in order to verify your identity and authorize the release of your Experian Credit Report. Please contact us at 1-800-787-6864 for further assistance." Has anyone encounter this recently or know of ...

How to open a Publisher 97 file without Publisher
A graphic artist designed my brochure in Publisher 97, and then retired and moved away... I want to make changes to the text and, ideally, save the clipart graphics, but my PC can't open the document (it's on a floppy.) I have Office XP, version 2002 and my son has Photoshop on his computer, but neither of us has Publisher. Is there any way to retrieve the text and edit it? I'd like it in a format that allows me to regularly update the content. Suggestions? You'd need Publisher to edit the file. The best we could do would be to offer to save it as a .pdf but that doe...

delivery point barcode on word mailing labels but not publisher?
I am trying to print a delivery point barcode on a postcard in publisher but that option is not available. It is available in my word program. Any way to do it in publisher? Use the PostNetTt font. Type the numbers of the zip +4 preceded with, and end with, the exclamation point. -- Don Vancouver USA "SWSDEB" <SWSDEB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:62BABA51-0CDA-41F5-894D-12902BD05AB7@microsoft.com... >I am trying to print a delivery point barcode on a postcard in publisher >but > that option is not available. It is available in my word ...

outlook clean free/busy script?
I have an exchange 2003 environment with about 50 conference room resources. I am using this program to manage my resources: http://www.swinc.com/products/ERM/ Users are using all versions of Outlook. Occasionally, the free/busy info for some of the resources gets corrupt. When inviting them as a resource, they report busy for times they aren't and free for times they aren't. I log in as an account that has rights to the resource, configure a outlook profile for that resource, and start outlook with the /cleanfreebusy switch. It resolves the issue almost immediately. Is there an...

Problem freeing up license
I disabled a user before I removed their license. Now, although they don't show up in CRM under Users, they still take up a license, and they still show up in Deployment Manager. How do I free up that license? I know there is a procedure if you've removed them from AD before CRM, but I haven't removed this user from AD. On the plus side, I now know how to correctly disable a user. Thanks! Hello, Goto Settings, Business Unit Settings, Users. Then select "Disabled Users" from the View: dropdown in the upper right corner. You can now see the disabled user. You can...

About Publisher
How can I add a song to my Publisher page from a CD? ...

OWA in front-end server
I configured the HTTP Virtual Server in FE and BE, but when I enter owa.company.com (in the FE) he redirects to server.company.local (BE). I see this when I don't check the box "Front end server", cause, if I check this box, he returns a message HTTP 403.4 SSL is required. Help plz! Do you have any detailed docs about HTTP Virtual Servers configuration, and OWA in FE and BE topology? Hi Fernando, You need to disable the requirement for SSL on the back end Virtual server, then you will be able to connect the front end when the "This is a front-end server" ch...

paste graphic into OWA
I noticed that I am not able to paste graphics into OWA from the clipboard. Although if an e-Mail was sent to me with a graphic embedded in the message is shows fine. I am also able to cut and paste the embedded graphic into the message over and over. This would lend some weight to the idea tha there is some way to paste grapics into OWA.. Anyone have any thoughts or a solution into pasting graphics into OWA? Thanks OWA is a web based HTML editor, you can't copy & an images directly to it, you should save your image and attach it to your email. using outlook 2003 is different, ...

view others calendar in OWA 2003
is there a way to view other peoples calendar's in OWA 2003? Yes. Use http://servername/exchange/username/calendar -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchange.co.uk "drd" <cbts4me@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ORslGlUyDHA.2620@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > is there a way to view other peoples calendar's in OWA 2003? > > Thanks, Is there anyway to have the calendar show up in the current logged in user's list? "Neil Hobson [MVP]" <neil.hobson@nospam.silversands.co.uk> wrote in mess...

How to adjust the gutter size in Publisher
I am producing a book which will contain text and pictures. The total book size will be about 250 pages. I want to have pictures going across the full width of adjacent inside pages (eg pages 2 and 3). If I use Publisher, how can I adjust the gutter size so that it is correct when I bind the pages togetter ? Alternatively, how can I have a picture going across adjacent pages in a Word document (where I can adjust gutter size) ? On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 11:47:03 +0100, Stuart_m wrote (in article <B4B424F1-0CC7-40F8-929F-C574AE4A1CE5@microsoft.com>): > I am producing a book which...

publisher 2007 beta
can I print a page on multiple sheets? publisher 2003 supports this. What have you tried? I don't really know what you are asking. Do you mean a multiple page publication or a booklet? Doesn't really matter 2007 will print multiple sheets. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "tmanpugh" <tmanpugh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:155C04E5-95F9-4F08-92FB-625F1628EF85@microsoft.com... > can I print a page on multiple sheets? publisher 2003 supports this. in publisher 2002 I can...

Where can I find leaflet templates for publisher 2000?
Hi, I am a novice publisher user and I am trying to create a great leaflet, more along the lines of what is availble for Publisher 2003 rather than 2000. Iwas wondering if anyone knows where I could find some! Many thanks File, new, select flyers, you can see a sample leaflet. Create a great leaflet with your imagination. Only you know the content... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "alexhart" <alexhart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1E548E43-B1CF-44A4-BF6A-BDDD89B1CB47@microsoft....

OWA Forms Based Management
I am running Exchange 2003 on a Windows 2000 server SP4. I cannot get Forms Based Authentication to work. I have installed CA Server and setup a cert. I then enabled SSL on the Website and for the Exchange web. Then I enabled Forms Based Authentication. It will not allow a connection. It gives an error. Is it possible to run on Windows 2000? Thanks. Which error? Do you see the new login page? Does SSL work to the images directly under the Default Website? -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please d...

Import pdf to publisher 2003
How does one use a pdf in publisher 2003. I am wanting to import one from another group and use it in a newsletter. From Ed Bennett, resident guru Try the following: Step One: Download and install GhostScript from http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/ Step Two: Download and install GSView from the same location Step Three: Open the PDF of your choice in GSView. Step Four: Go to File > Convert Step Five: Select "bmp16m" (not "bmp16") Step Six: Select the page you wish to convert in the pane on the right, and select "300dpi" Step Seven: Click OK Step Eight: Select a...

Email created with Publisher is distorted when previewed and sent
Used email template for announcing speaker/event. Both preview screen and recipient's email show same distortion. Break in text lines that coincide with vertical margin of template boxes for Date and Time. ...

What settings are needed to print a Publisher two-sided brochure?
I have been trying to print a brochure in Publisher. No matter what settings I use, there is always one side upside-down or the text is flipped, or some other undesirable combination. If there are particular settings that allow my printing to work, please let me know. Thank you very much. Intern <Intern@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I have been trying to print a brochure in Publisher. No matter what > settings I use, there is always one side upside-down or the text is > flipped, or some other undesirable combination. If there are > pa...

calendar access in exchange 2003 and in owa 2003
Hi What is the easiest way to allow company wide access to everyone's calendar? Also is it possible to open other users calendars with owa in exchange 2003? Also have a user who cant open a public folder,but everyone else can,any clues?There is full control on permissions for this user. thanks mark wrote: > Hi > What is the easiest way to allow company wide access to > everyone's calendar? Everyone needs to share their calendar and assign permissions appropriately (best to set permissions via groups, not individual users) > Also is it possible to open other users ca...

Make settings for opening Publisher
How can I open publisher to a 8.5X11 page and skip selecting page size My Publisher, all versions, opens with the standard letter size. Look in the printer folder, see what the default page size is for your printer. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Randy" <Randy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:89CB1B97-6E2A-41B5-8B85-7407BE6A6153@microsoft.com... > How can I open publisher to a 8.5X11 page and skip selecting page size ...

FUNNY VIDEO FREE !
FUNNY VIDEO COLLECTION http://sites.google.com/site/funnymoviefree/funny-video-collection ANIMAL FUNNY VIDEO http://sites.google.com/site/funnymoviefree/animal-funny-video SPORT FUNNY VIDEO http://sites.google.com/site/funnymoviefree/sport-funny-video BABY FUNNY VIDEO http://sites.google.com/site/funnymoviefree/baby-funny-video GIRLS FUNNY VIDEO http://sites.google.com/site/funnymoviefree/girls-funny-video MAN FUNNY VIDEO http://sites.google.com/site/funnymoviefree/man-funny-video BEST FUNNY VIDEO from: http://sites.google.com/site/funnymoviefree/ ...