Public Folders Problem!

I have used SBS premium 2003 that run with exchnage/SP2,Clients side using
Outlook 2000 for connect to exchange;
NOw;
When Client try to connect the public folder using Outlook,The Outlook was
not respond and then I can not using it.
in this case What should check I?
Thanks From now
Best Regards.

Dissolve <unknown@solve.net> wrote:
> I have used SBS premium 2003 that run with exchnage/SP2,Clients side
> using Outlook 2000 for connect to exchange;

Since you have SBS2003, you can (and really should) install Outlook 2003 for
all your users. It's a lot better (and OL2000 has been out of support for
quite some time). You get a license for OL2003 for each of your SBS CALs.

> NOw;
> When Client try to connect the public folder using Outlook,The
> Outlook was not respond and then I can not using it.
> in this case What should check I?

What errors do you get/see?
Do you have the same problem if you *don't* use Outlook 2000?
Can you open them in OWA

Note that you might post future questions like this in
microsoft.public.exchange.clients - and SBS-specific questions would go to
microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs.

> Thanks From now
> Best Regards.

0
lanwench (7567)
4/17/2007 12:10:04 AM
Is your PF store mounted? Can you view it in ESM?

Oliver

0
o.moazzeziNO (822)

Problems with creating a newsletter

CSV File Problem

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

Month problem

Rounding Problem

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

Offline folder problems #2

Public Folder link to Excel File

OLK 2k7

Corrupt "Deleted Items" folder

outlook 2k2 problem

Mother of a sumproduct (ish) problem!

Hyperlink problem #3

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Spam is a big big problem
Spam is a big big problem ...

Problem with Database Wizard

Strange problem
We have been rolling out new Windows 7 workstations (all new computers) at work over the last few months and a strange problem has developed. Prior to Windows 7 we were using Windows XP with Office 2007. The problem is, we have a workbook which uses a UserForm for filling in all required information. Prior to rolling out the new Windows 7 workstations, the workbook and UserForm were working flawlessly (for over a year) and they still work flawlessly on the first 3 Windows 7 workstations but on the last 2 workstations we rolled out if you open the UserForm and leave it open for ...

HELP! Outlook POP3 problem(s)

TABSTOP problem
I have a dialog where in depending on the selection from a combo box, the controls below are going to be different. For doing this I have put a static control in the place where I am going to show different controls. I have created different dialog templates for each option. Consider the case of particular option, say "MySQL". Corresponding to this option, there is a dialog in resource, the style of which is child and no border. I have added a class for this dialog called CMySQLDialog. Inside CMySQLDialog there is a function called CreateFromStatic which takes parent and ID as parame...

Problem displaying expected results with CString
I am writing a MFC program to import data from a single table database into a normalized database with numerous tables. The first component opens a recordset object to the database and performs some basic tests on the field value, and the plan is to write the records out to a spreadsheet that fail to meet any of the criteria defined for the field. Along with writing out the record, I want to populate a comments field describing what failed. I have tried to implement this with a CString variable; I initialize it to a blank string each time a new record is examined, and then as each field is che...