Public folders #9

I'm looking for a tool or a methode that can write all the properties of the public folders to a file
Now I'm doing ik manual, but it isn time-consuming
Can anyone help m

thanks
0
anonymous (74722)

"cisca" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I'm looking for a tool or a methode that can write all the properties of the public folders to a file.
>Now I'm doing ik manual, but it isn time-consuming.
>Can anyone help me

PFADMIN or PFINFO can do this.

--
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

Deleting a newly created Personal Folder (How?!)
I working with a separate problem and was messing with the Personal Folder and, after reading another post in this newsgroup, I created a second (different name) personal folder. Now I want to get rid of it, but cannot find a 'Delete'. How do I get rid of this?! Thanks Frank I found it. Right click on the folder and select Close. Sorry to bother you. ...

Debt Reduction Planner #9
For some reason my Debt Reduction Planner on Money 99 is not figuring my payments based on the amount of money I want to spend each month. For example: If it takes $300 to pay my minimum payments each month and I say I want to spend $350 on my debt each month, it does not factor in the extra money in my payments. So, even though I have added $50, in the month view the total of my payments adds up to the total of my minimum payments. The planner used to tell me where to place that extra money. Can anyone tell me how I can get the debt reduction planner to start doing this for me ...

view multiple public calendars
We have seven public folders set up as calendar for room appointments. How can we view them side by side as shared calendars? The only way I can think of implementing this is to set up 7 user accounts and share their calendars. -- Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com version of outlook? if 2003 or 2007, add them to the public folder favorites and they'll be in the calendar list. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipst...

PUBLIC FOLDER DELIVERY RECEIPT
good morning i've been trying to work through this for some time, because we are on SBS2k3 we use alot of Public Folders for sending invoices to various companies, only problem is .... said companies are saying that they did not recieve the emails i know they go out because i can see the traffic, and have them also redirected to another PF. is there a way to ask for a delivery receipt when sending from a public folder On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 09:37:26 -0800, "Matthew" <Matthew@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >good morning i've been trying to work through this for ...

Sub, Private Sub, Public Sub
I got a different lap top and when I moved my Personal.xls from one to the other some of my macros were not on the list of macros when you go to tools>macros. Although when I look in the code they are there. I figured out that the ones that were "Private Sub" macros were no working. I also figured that when I changed them to just "Sub" they worked. I do know that if "It aint broke don't fix it, cus to try is usually to fix it till it is broke." But what is the difference between "Sub", "Private Sub", & "Public ...

Crystal Reports 9 Logon Failure
Hi there! I'm trying to log in to CRM 1.2 from Crystal Reports 9 (create New Connection) and I get the following error: Logon failed. Details: An error occurred while resolving logged on user IDs through the BizUser service. Any help? Thanks, Elena Are you able to log on to CRM otherwise, ie thru the web client or SFO? If not, check your server to make sure the CRM Security Service is started. If you still have problems, in Crystal are you using the "Trusted Connection" logon to create the connection? Are you logged into Crystal as a user who is also a licensed CRM user? &...

SQL Data transfer to a Contact Public folder
We are trying to find a way to get Data from SQL to a Contact Folder in Public folders on ex 2003 sp1. We can do anything necessary to the SQL data but getting it into Exchange Publis Folder in the hard part. We really would like to automate this task since the Data in the SQL is updated regularly. Any ideas are welcomed. We have used basic pst imports and etc. We need something with more flexiblilty and automation, like a DTS package transfer. ...

4 page publication onto a website
I am trying to put a 4 page publication on to the website so that it can be opened by people who don't have publisher. I managed to do it last month but for can't remember how I did it. When I convert it to a web page it only shows the first page of the publication. Last months issue, when I checked back is a mht.doc but I don't know how I converted the publisher document to this. Can anyone help please? How about converting the Publisher file to a PDF. This way more visitors will have the capability to view it. Many folks here recommend the free primopdf which can be ...

Webserver Homepage routed to Public IP
Does anyone have any suggestions about this..? Every so often, when opening IE, our homepage gets routed to the public "outside" IP of our ISP provider, which causes page cannot be found error after long delay. It is noticeable by the status bar showing the External IP instead of our WWW.homepage.org. This may happen roughly 5-10 percent of the time, and a computer reboot will clear the problem. It does not seem subnet related due to the fact that different subnets in our domain have observed the problem. Our homepage is set by group policy and we host our own web server, ma...

Re: Disbale RSS Feeds Folder in Outlook 2007 with Group Policy
hi! I want to remove as well the Folder from the panel to reduce the number of folders. any way to do it? thanks, Nicolas. Window VISTA Home Premium SP1- Office 2007 "broonie27" wrote: > You're correct I am. So do you know how to remove existing RSS folders within > a user's mail stores in Exchange. I've had a look at Managed Default Folders > in Exchange but they are more about retention time than actually removing the > folders entirely. > > Also, do you know if after I have disabled RSS feeds with Group policy > whether alrea...

Public Variables
Hi Instead of restating the following in each module or procedure I would like to set a public variable to do the following: Dim strYear As String strYear = WorksheetFunction.WorkDay(Now(), -1) strYear = Format(strYear, "yyyy") I understand that in a seperate module I can simply state: public strYear As String but do not understand how to state that strYear is equal to WorksheetFunction.WorkDay(Now(), -1) and to format it correctly. Can you please advise. Thanks in advance Richard First, if you want to share that variable between modules, you&#...

Cannot open default e-mail folders
I am receiving the above message and have tried to follow the instructions to create a new profile but with no luck. -- John "John" <john@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:53539376-97B4-46C8-A831-9C6D67BC75FC@microsoft.com... >I am receiving the above message and have tried to follow the instructions >to > create a new profile but with no luck. What instructions where and what EXACTLY do you mean by "with no luck"? -- Asking a question? Please tell us the version of the application you are asking about, your OS, Service Pack level a...

can't expand public folders #2
When I try to expand public folders in exchange system admin, it hangs and never returns. I would like to understand the cause of this behaviour and how to correct the problem. Thanks, Brian ...

How do I set the size of a publication in pixels?
I need to make the size of my publication 1062 x 615 pixels and I was wondering how I can set the size of the publication in pixels instead of inches. Thanks. On Fri, 5 Aug 2005 00:54:04 +0100, FunkyJunk wrote (in article <C614CB47-29C5-4879-A273-BC24645BAC1A@microsoft.com>): > I need to make the size of my publication 1062 x 615 pixels and I was > wondering how I can set the size of the publication in pixels instead of > inches. Thanks. Why do you need to make it such an odd size...? Generally speaking, there are 72 pixels to an inch (that's roughly 28.8 to a centim...

Migration from GP 8.0 to 9.0
We are working for clients who have their GP 8.0 installed with SQL Server 2000. Many customizations are done on it. Now, they like to upgrade from GP 8.0 to 9. Can i please know what are the things I should know to make the migration and the customizations work again in GP 9? If any documents are there, please furnish me. Thanks in advance. Go to Customer/PartnerSource and look in the Hot Topics section, there is information there on doing the upgrade from 8.0 to 9.0 "ACE_Shankar" wrote: > We are working for clients who have their GP 8.0 installed with SQL Server >...

Outlook vs Windows Explorer Folders
Hello. When will users be able to view messages & documents of a related subject in a single folder view? I currently maintain duplicate folder structures: 1) Outlook messages in one set of folders, and; 2) Office documents (.dos, .xls, .ppt) in an exact duplicate set of folders in Windows Explorer. With all the advances and product integration its hard to reason why messages and other documents can't be stored under a single folder structure. Did I miss something along the way? Thanks in advance -- Dave Microsoft is tackling this with search tools -- Lookout and the MSN...

OL Folder Shows Empty When Email is Stored
Suddenly one of my MS Outlook 2002 folders appears to be empty when know there is undeleted mail in there. All of the email stored there just disappeared from view yet the folder shows bold face that there is unread mail in it...and I know that is true because I dropped email in the folder. Yet the folder is blank. I know there are 50 or so undeleted messages in the folder but the folder shows blank. This is on an Exchange 2000 Server system. One other hint...When the folder is highlighted I can choose "select all" from the pull down which indicates something is in there....

Send on bhalf of public folder
I have a user that has full access to a public folder and also send on behalf permissions of the same folder. The user still gets "you do not have permissions to send on behalf of this user" error message. Is there anything I have missed? ...

Moving custom outlook forms from one folder to another
Hi I am having trouble moving custom outlook forms from one public folder to another. I have a custom outlook task form which users fill out information regarding a project. I would like them to start filling out the form in a folder called 'New' for instance. This folder is located under a main task folder called 'Current'. The two folders would have the same form with one slight difference. The form in the 'New' folder would have some custom fields not visible. When a project goes ahead it would be moved from the 'New' to the 'current' folder. I reall...

Importing Messages and Folders
I have been having issues with Vista. I had to do a complete system restore and lost my Outlook 2007. I saved the folders and messages onto a USB flash drive but have been unable to figure out how to import them back into Outlook 2007. I had no trouble with my address book. Any suggestions? Please .. I don't have much hair left to pull out ...... Mike "miked911" <miked911@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0C0063B8-6FC7-48A6-85C9-5E51DA9748C5@microsoft.com... >I have been having issues with Vista. I had to do a complete system restore > and lost m...

Folder share lost after server reboot
Hi there, We have a server that gets rebooted, for contingency purposes, every 2 weeks but a particular folder always loses the share setup on it. We are running Win2000 sp4. Is it a setting in the registry that needs changing? Many thanks for your help. Gloria ...

Bug:V 9.00.281 Prints multiple 1099s for each vendor based on add.
Check 1099 print in v9.0.0281. It prints multiple 1099s for each vendor based on number of vendor addresses all for the same amount. It should only print one 1099 for each vendor to the primary address. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.micros...

Folders in Left-hand column
I recently had to reinstall Outlook 2007 after a computer system restore. Outlook now lists Archive Folders (and sub folders) in the left column under All Mail Items and all previous data I was able to import are now listed in folders under Archive Folders, including INBOX, Sent Items, Deleted Items, Saved Email, etc. There is no "Personal Folders" folder in the left column under "All Mail Items". How can I correct this? I would like to move all the subfolders currently under Archive Folders to a newly created "Personal Folders" in the "All Mail Item...

Great Plains 9.0 MRP Setup for Purchased Items
We are setting up MRP in Great Plains 9.0 and have tested an MRP Full Generation for a 'Buy' Item and the MRP Exception Report shows an order type "MPO" with a message of "Release is past due". We were expecting an exception message related to Purchasing and to either cut the PO or expedite it. We've made sure that the item is set up as a 'Buy' item - are there other parameters that need to be set for this exception message to relate to purchasing? ...

Need help moving Outlook folder
I'm using Outlook 2002. My primary email account uses IMAP and I added it to Outlook using <Tools> <Email Accounts ...> <Add a new email account>. I noticed that Outlook created a file for this account in the directory: C:\Documents and Settings\User\Local Settings\Application Data\Outlook This file obviously contains the email that has been downloaded from my email account, since the file size grows and shrinks as mail is added or deleted. However, I would like to move this file from its default location to another hard drive. The reason is that the other ha...