Public Folder Replica Fail

Exchange 5.5 Sp4, First Exchange in site Nt4 Enterprise
Sp6, Priv.edb 10Gb Pub.edb 600Mb no space problem on
disks.
I've add a new Exchange Server 5.5 in my site (win 2k
Server Sp4), and i've planed to replicate there all
Public Folder and after some tests move all mailbox on
the new server, promote it first server in the site and
remove the old one.
Friday i've implemented the replica of P.F. on the new
server, i've configured the range time of replica on
always but since now the replica hasn't gone. In event
viewer thersn't no one log about replica. Someone can
help me? I've restarted all services.

Thanks
Stefano
0
s.luti (1)

Importing folders
How can I import old folders from a diskette into my new Outlook Express (under "local folders")? Any ideas? Thanks. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress&SLCID=US&sd=GN&id=f...

Renamed Junk E-Mail Folder
We're using MS Outlook 2003 (Standard) on several of our Dell laptops. After installing Outlook 2003 on a recently reformatted system, I noticed that my user's "Junk E-Mail" folder is named "Correo no deseado" which loosely means "mail not wanted" in Spanish. Since this is a system folder, the user wasn't able to rename it. Neither my manager nor I have any idea about why this folder has been renamed in Spanish or how to correct the problem. This is the only item in Outlook that has a Spanish translation. Too weird! Any ideas? look for l...

Best replicas and the Best Service and Guarnatee to Back up Our Watches
Best replicas and the Best Service and Guarnatee to Back up Our Watches REPLICA WATCHES: http://www.precisionreplicas.com We offer you a World of Luxury at very affordable prices and you can rest easy about your satisfaction of quality and service. Now, with just a few simple steps, you can own something that will make you feel and look great! You can go to that business meeting, sales conference, or cocktail party wearing a beautiful watch and be sure to catch people's attention. The way you act, dress and present yourself will always be looked upon by others. By choosing from our selec...

Favorite Folders reverts to default list when computer shut-down
I have no problem adding, deleting or moving folders in the Favorite Folders pane. The problem is that they all disappear and revert to the default list everytime my computer is shut down. So I have to keep adding the folders back in Is there a way to keep the shortcut folders in the Favorite Folders pane? ...

Snap-in Failed to load
New install of CRM 1.2 on a 2003 server, everything wored great then all of a sudden i could not open the deployment manager, CRM security is running i have restarted the service i have even rebooted the server. But i still keep getting the snap-in error now. All of the services are running that should be.... any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated!!!! I figured it out, I stupidly disabled the admin acct. within the CRM >-----Original Message----- >New install of CRM 1.2 on a 2003 server, everything wored >great then all of a sudden i could not open the deployment >mana...

How do I print a list of my E-mail folders?
I need to print a list of my e-mail folders. "AHD23" <AHD23@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5BFD12CA-5D55-4376-AF9C-58703042577D@microsoft.com... >I need to print a list of my e-mail folders. I don't believe there's a way to do that, except as a screen shot. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] This might be a workaround for you: http://www.vboffice.net/sample.html?mnu=2&smp=12&cmd=showitem&lang=en In example #1, replace the line LoopItems Folder.Items by Debug.Print Folder.Name After running the code,...

Local folders
G'day, When I go to my Outlook Express, Local Folders The Folder named All forums always comes up opened. It has only just started doing this. When I close it to unopened, ie. + sign it will come up opened, - sign, next time I use Outlook Express. Is there a way to change this? -- chequer When the game is over, the King and the pawn share the same box. This group is for posts concerning MS Office. Outlook Express is not part of Office Please repost giving full details of your Operating system and version of OE. OE newsgroups. news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.pu...

What's the function of folder subscription in MS Outlook 2003
Hi, I would like my MS Outlook to show all imap folders in my account, but to run routine updating only on my inbox folder. I would like each of my folders to be updated only when I choose a folder. I checked my folder list and identified a distinction between "all" folders and "subscribed folders". For some reason, all my folders were already subscribed. I've unsubscribed from my folders, but the complete list keeps showing up. Is there anything wrong with my folder list routine, or is my logic erronous? Please suggest a solution? Ran ...

Unable to delete public folder in Exch 5.5
I have 2 exch server 5.5 sp3 under same Org and Site container. 1 of the public folder was created in server b. But server b crashed and left is server a. Even though in the Outlook we can still see the public folder, but in the server a, the public folder does not exist coz it was hosted in server b. I could not delete it and the message says - 'Unable to display the folders.The contents of this public folder is currently unavailable. Either the Microsoft Exch Server computer servicing this public folder is down or the public folder has not been replicated to this site' Anyone ...

Experts Challenge: MAPI is unable to access Public Folder store items
Goodday to all of you, I have crosspost my messages to several newsgroups. Reason for this is that my previous posts to different newsgroups did not solve the problem. Maybe if I crosspost, there will be an expert that has a solution. Also I am not sure to which group I should post my problem. Maybe this post long-winded, do not see at as material for a novel!!! - I am just trying to explain the exact TERRIBLE situation! ---- ---- ---- ---- I am experiencing a problem with our Public Folder Store. All my users are not be able to access e-mail items in the Public Folders using their Outlo...

Restore to Recovery Storage Group Failed
I'm trying to restore a backup file to a Recovery Storage Group, Exch 2003/Windows server 2003, backup made with ntbackup. I set up the recovery storage group in exchange system manager, as per kb824126, the restore fails right away. It says it's restoring to the first storage group, I thought it was supposed to restore to the recovery group? Is there anything I have to set on the recovery group that the kb doesn't mention? you added the store you want to restore to the RSG? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "dlw" <dlw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message new...

Need to remove Contact Folder in Outlook 2000
i have a lot of duplicate entries (1000), need to remove the entire folder. Do you want to delete them or do something else with them, have you looked at the duplicate checkers here http://www.slipstick.com/addins/contacts.htm#dupes "Rob Smith" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:118b501c3f5b4$d44891f0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > i have a lot of duplicate entries (1000), need to remove > the entire folder. > > Need to remove the entire Contact Folder. >-----Original Message----- >Do you want to delete them or do something else with ...

stretchdibits fails
This is my function that I wrote to extract AVI frames from AVI file. Actually I wanted to get avi frames into DIB format, converter it DDB and then save it to a file, This is a function that I write to do so, Here SetDIBits function returns O (Error), I don't know what am I doing wrong, Could anyone please tell where I am wrong. BOOL CAviFile::ExtractAVIFrames(CString szFileName) { AVIFileInit(); PAVIFILE avi; int res = AVIFileOpen(&avi, szFileName, OF_READ, NULL); if (res!=AVIERR_OK) { //an error occures if (avi != NULL) AVIFileRelea...

net folders #11
I am trying to use a shared calendar between two computers. I have set up everything with net folders based on all of the instructions I could find. The Outlook e-mail is set to Rich Text Format only on both PC's. The folder shares, all of the permissions are as entered, nothing is marked private. I can see the update messages being sent and being received, but nothing updates. What am I doing wrong? Thanks. ...

stange folder after install updates
hello, I've some computers with XP SP3 which after install some updates appear "strange folders". For example there're some folders in c: called: 6ac86d2ad9be93fc0f0ded or 22553c8e848b459d87bc49 I think that these folder are created when the installation on the update fails but my problem is in order to delete them I have to put myself as propietary of the folder manually, Is there any way to delete them automatically? sgr wrote: :: hello, :: :: I've some computers with XP SP3 which after install some updates :: appear "strange folders". F...

Public Folder Question #4
Is there a way to enumerate all folders and posts (including attachment labels where applicable) and redirect to a text file or CSV in a similar fashion that the DOS tree /F /A command would work? Thanks! ...

Can't open folders
Hi all, Whenever I try to open Outlook I get this error. "Unable to open your default email folders. Outlook could not start because a data file to send and receive mail could not be found. To add a data file, such as a personal folder, double-click the mail icon in control panel". And when I go thru the control panel icon it just tells me the file has been deleted. I first tried to repair Outlook with the CD, which didn't work. Then I tried to un-install and re-install, still no good. Is there anything I can do. Please help. TIA! Dan Version of Outlook? Does it star...

Pickup Folder #2
Hey all Basic quistion i am sure. Can someone tell me what info the pick up folder holds in exchange? C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\Mailroot\vsi 1\PickUp I have a few emails going in there.... ta On 9 Jul 2006 21:24:49 -0700, ksmm80@gmail.com wrote: >Hey all > >Basic quistion i am sure. Can someone tell me what info the pick up >folder holds in exchange? >C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\Mailroot\vsi 1\PickUp > >I have a few emails going in there.... > >ta That's a directory where you can drop in properly formatted text files and Exchange will deal with them as e...

where are outlook's folders?
Hi, I made a lot of folder in outlook, and now I want to work with them using a file manager, like Total Commander or Windows explorer, but I can't find them. Where are the folders? This is an XP pro system. Thanks, Avery They are all inside a single file called Outlook.pst. That single file is all a file manager will see. To work with the contents of that file, you will need to use Outlook, AFAIK. "~ Avery Anderson~" wrote: > Hi, > I made a lot of folder in outlook, and now I want to work with them using a > file manager, like Total Commander or Windows exp...

HELP! Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy is not intended for direct use, please use the public SDK.
Can someone post the following DLL's from CRM 1.2? They should be on the installation CD. If you want to e-mail send to robert[at] ockhamgroup.com Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.dll (1.2.3297.0) Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Types.dll (1.2.3297.0) Details... I'm attempting the following solution: Moving External Data into Microsoft CRM: Lead Generation http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms913871.aspx http://download.microsoft.com/download/e/4/5/e45c4994-6878-4871- 8699-6793b8f13c34/leadgeneration.exe What I need is either: 1. a working compiled LeadGenerator.exe executable; o...

Macro for refresh folder
Hi All, Would like to know how to write a macro in outlook to click on tools -> refresh this folder. Please help. With kind regards Oracleinform ...

Operation Failed #10
I'm trying to delete an item in the Outgoing Folder and keep receiving 'Operation Failed'. When I try to open it I get the same message. Does anyone know how why and how can I delete this message? ...

Print Folder Contents?
How can I print windows explorer folder contents with Outlook 2003? (ex: print the contents of My Documents Folder) swizzle <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How can I print windows explorer folder contents with > Outlook 2003? (ex: print the contents of My Documents > Folder) Why would you expect a mail program to have this functionality? There are plenty of third-party (often free) tools to do this Google for them. See also http://www.annoyances.org/exec/show/article01-451 -- Brian Tillman um, with Outlook 2000 or 2002 I could........sorry to upset y...

Folder closed and now not visible
I had two sets of Outlook Today [Personal Folders]. I clicked on "Close Outlook Today" Folder and the one set is no longer visible. Unfortunately, the missing folder is the one with all saved e-mails. How do I re-open that folder? Locate the specific pst-file (hidden file) and connect to it by File-> Open-> Outlook Data File... -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "GizmoRN" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

Unable display inbox folder under the user's mailbox
We have a user of outlook'97 and we are using win Exchange server 5.5. But this user can not open his Inbox under the mailbox. But he can open the sent items, etc under the mailbox. What should We do ? Thanks and reagrds, Subyantoro@lfdis.com Sounds like it could be a corrupted view. Has the user/you tried starting Outlook with the /cleanviews command line switch? -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. "Subyantoro" <Subyantoro@lfdis.com> wrote in message news:056f01c3d370$97715250$a401280a@phx....