Public Folder Question #4

Is there a way to enumerate all folders and posts (including attachment
labels where applicable) and redirect to a text file or CSV in a similar
fashion that the DOS tree /F /A command would work?

Thanks!

Outlook 2003 Archive Question... Any Ideas would be appreciated.
I am using Outlook 2003 on XP Pro w/all the latest service paks. When I try to archive manually or automatically to my archive.pst file (specifying to archive any items over 6 months old) none of the items older than 6 months are removed from my main .pst file AND the archive.pst file is contains no archived items other than the folder structure from the original file. I have tried various archive points 3 months, 12 months, 2 years but I don't get any results. Any ideas out there? Thanks! kaylix <kaylix@hotmail.com> wrote: > I am using Outlook 2003 on XP Pro w/all the l...

Public Folders Error ID no: c1030af3
When trying to view properties of public folders the error "The HTTP service used by Public Folders is not available, ..." ID no: c1030af3. This is on an Exchange 2003 SP1 server running Windows 2000 SP4. The public folders were replicated to 2 other servers in the group but the replicas were removed. The properties could be viewed on the other servers before the replicas were removed. Properties can still be viewed if a connection is made to one of the other servers (they are running 2003 OS). All mailbox storage groups point to the server that now holds all public folders f...

move sharepoint databases Business Portal 4.0
I am attempting to move wss 3.0 databases from a sql 2000 to a sql 2005 on same server. I read the article id 862672, but this seems to apply to wss 2.0. I read a technet article that says to use preparetomove stsadm command before detach, but I get an error message that says ""Missing operation name or the operation name is invalid". Is there a new procedure for move sharepoint databases available? ...

Autoarchive to another Mail Folder
Hi, I want to be able to setup autoarchive to store the emails to another mail folder, in my case another imap folder -- as opposed to saving the archived mails in a local pst file. Is this possible? It does not seem like this is possible through the vanilla Outlook 2007 interface, but is this possible through a plugin or something? I am running Outlook 2007 SP1. tia, rouble I believe Outlook will only archive to a .pst file. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://sup...

E2K3 OWA and Public Folders Access.
I'm looking for information on how to setup a Public Folder with anonymous access via OWA. I only want the anonymous access on a single folder, and not the rest of the public folder tree. I'm using Exchange 2003. TIA Hi Michael, Thank you for posting here. If I understand correctly, you are using Exchange 2003, and you want to enable anonymous access on a particular public folder via OWA. If I have misunderstood your concern, please let me know. By default, when you access public folders via OWA, you will be prompted for username and password. So what we need to do is to...

Wave 4 Hotmail and XP
Some of you will remember a couple of years ago when WL transitioned from Wave 1 to Wave 2, WLMail jumped from v.8 to v.12 and DeltaSync from v.1 to v.2, and this NG was bombarded with bewildered users who had been rapped over the knuckles for using a 'deprecated version of the client'. Just to be on the safe side, I asked whether DeltaSync would continue to work with WLMail v.14 after the Hotmail migration to Wave 4. Here's the response I had today from WLSupport, FWIW: <quote> I was able to synchronize a migrated Windows Live Hotmail account to Windows Liv...

Outlook data file size is stucked.. not decreasing from 4.7 GB
I have configured four Email account in Outlook 2007. One of My Gmail account was having 2000 mails. so, data file for that account was 4.7 GB.( I am having windows vista and NTFS drives. ). Problem is now I have deleted some mails and only 800 mails are there. but even though file size is 4.7 GB only.. it is not decreasing .. can any one help ? it was having significant number of attachments (videos)... So, at starting it was ok... 4.7 gb was data... but Now I have deleted all the mails... and then also file is not decreasing... I am using IMAP... I have also unsubscribed &q...

Offline Terminal DataBase + Custom Table #4
Anybody does not have idea? "Math" wrote: > Hi, > > The table name is : ItemPrix , ItemPrixRemise. > The server name is : gesboutm > The database name is : RMS_STORE2 > The offline srever is : aures_1542 > The database offline name is : RMS_OFF > > Thanks > > Math > > "Akber Alwani" wrote: > > > HI Math, > > > > Off course MS not take care what you have added or deleted your own as this > > custom table is your own creation so there is nothing or not talk how it goes > > by automatically but ...

choosing recipients from contacts folder
I have many contacts and the list is to long to scroll through to select email recipients. Since the advent of Windows Mail, to easily select recipients from contacts folders , I have been selecting them (highlighting them with CTRL & mouse click) and then using the File, Action, Send Email options. This opened a new message with the selected recipients. This is no longer working. Why????? -- Josia > This is no longer working. Why????? Well, I didn't know to send mails this way, but here it works. Maybe the mail window doesn't pop up and is hidden be...

Internet Newsgroups Public Folder
How do I get rid of it? I sign on as admin and I do nothave the option to delete the folder, nor any options to change the security so I can delete it. Thanks joe You cannot remove this folder, but you can hide it from your users. In the Exchange System Manager, go to the properties of this public folder and change the permissions. Give explicit permissions to view this to an Admin account then change the DEFAULT to NONE. "Joe Williams" <Joe@anywhere.com> wrote in message news:%234MiuFnJGHA.1832@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > How do I get rid of it? I sign on as admin an...

viewing large public folders slow
When viewing a large public folder (100,000+ items) the list can take several minutes to display for clients. The MSX server (SBS 2003) is on same LAN with less than 25 users. Clients are OL 2003 in cached mode. I have not seen this behavior at other customer sites with slower servers running MSX 2000/2003. Is this behavior expected? Any way to tune it? -- D. Well the first problem you have is that your folder has more than 5000 items in it which is the recommended standard. When you have a folder with as many items as you do you are going to cause excessive cpu utilization for the st...

Template folder missing
hi all I'm using MS outlook 2003 and my pst folder doesn't show "template" folder, it only have "Deleted items", "Drafts", "inbox", "Junk e-mail", "outbox", "sent items" and "search folders" thanks > I'm using MS outlook 2003 and my pst folder doesn't show "template" > folder, it only have "Deleted items", "Drafts", "inbox", "Junk > e-mail", "outbox", "sent items" and "search folders" Why are you expect...

Recursive Searching In Public Folders
Is there a way to perform a recursive search down through the public folder hierarchy? We are running Exchange 2000 SP3 with Outlook 2000 clients TIA Andy No, I think you can only search one PF at a time. A PITA, isn't it? :) -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Andy Miller" <AndyMiller@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CBBF8517-0662-407D-A44A-2CE64A5FE888@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to perform a recursive search down through the public > folder > hierarchy? > >...

Enable Public folders for Outlook 2003 and Entourage
While installing Exchange 2007, I unchecked support for public folders. This disables support for Outlook 2003 and Entourage clients. How can I enable this after Exchange 2007 is installed now? Thanks, Akhilesh Agarwal In the UI, you can create a PF tree. This will then additionally create the system folders such as Free/Busy. "Akhilesh Agarwal" <akhilesh_agarwal@msn.com> wrote in message news:9FD9B253-7F04-4B73-B13F-CE0991B5E425@microsoft.com... > While installing Exchange 2007, I unchecked support for public folders. > This disables support for Outlook 2003 an...

how to clear automatic folder list when moving email messages

Product question
Hi We have a client who retails lengths of material. These are sold uncut, however they also cut to order and due to the cost of the material retain the 'offcut' lenghts as stock for future sales. As this process effectively creates multiple single unit stock items we need a simple way of handling these. Thanks in advance. As you have described it, there does not seem to be anything out of the ordinary. You can use meters or yards (or other) as your unit of measure and additionally use lot tracking to manage your inventory. However, I know that fabric businesses have other need...

request to solve my problem #4

split question
Hello I want to split several lines of text in the TXT file "d:\Names.txt" They are seperated with an asterix (*). Like that: one*two three*four five*six seven *eight Please remember the added space after seven and after eight. I want to search for "seven " with a trailing space and replace it with "eight " with a trailing space. I have tried that: Const sNames = "d:\Names.txt" Set oFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set oNames = oFSO.OpenTextFile(sNames) aNames = Split(oNames.ReadAll, VbCrLf) I tr...

Question about IAccessible in MSAA
Hai, Can IAccessible interface be used for ActiveX Controls like FlexGrid etc.. Actually the MSDN doccumentation says that IAccessible can be used for UI Elements and iam looking to use IAccessible for ActiveX (Flexgrid) and its giving an error and can any one please help me in that Thanks and Regards suresh ...

Mapping Question 02-04-05
I have added a new memo field to the quotedetail schema (display name productdescriptiondetail) and added the new field to the quote products form. I would like the standard product description memo field (schema display name description) within the products form to populate this new field whenever an existing product is added to the quote. I added a map under quote\quotedetail that is source attribute (description) to destination attribute (productdescriptiondetail). I published the schema and did an IISRESET. When I add an existing product that has data within the description memo field,...

Question about getting OS language version in VC++
Dear all, I am writting an application with VC++. I want to ask how to obtain the information of the language version of the Window OS ? For example, for Window 2000 English version, how to know that the Window 2000 is in "English" version even if the locale setting in control panel is set to Chinese or other non-English language. If anyone knows this issue, can you tell me what method can get this information. Urgent, Thanks. Thanks, Benny Take a look at the GetSystemDefaultLCID() API. Use LANGIDFROMLCID & PRIMARYLANGID macros to get the language id from ...

fetch mail in public folder
Hi all. I want to use a public folder to download a mail box, so that users of A.D. can view only all received email, without deleting one. For sending, only admin users will use a different Internet SMTP from their own outlook. Is it possibile? How to do - find docs for building it? Where can I put pop3 address and user/pass in public folder so that Exchange can download there the message and then share the public folder in the domain? System Win2000 server, A.D. mounted, PDC, Exchange2000 Thanks in advice, Marco ...

Creating Access 2007 Database Question
I am not sure where to post this question. I remember finding a forum just for Microsoft Access 2007 questions, but I couldn't find it again... Indifferent Anyway, I have created a database, and have been testing it with my application. I have some data in this database. I was wondering if there was a way in Microsoft Access 2007 to create an empty copy of the database for release. In other words, I would like to create a copy of the database with all of the tables and columns, but without the data (rows) that I had entered as part of using my testing database... Does anyone...

Inserting Hyperlinks into a publication
Is there any way of inserting a table of content and individual hyperrlinks into a catalogue created in publisher 2000 -- Thank you for reading my post. Hopefully you can answer my querie Ok sorry for waisting your time i checked for previouse answere and found one cheers anyway -- Thank you for reading my post. Hopefully you can answer my querie "Shazza" wrote: > Is there any way of inserting a table of content and individual hyperrlinks > into a catalogue created in publisher 2000 > -- > Thank you for reading my post. Hopefully you can answer my querie ...

Impact of removal of Item from Public Folder Instance Folder
I am a new administrator for a large Exchange 2003 organization that is just getting off the ground. We had to recently reconfigure replication of a public folder. It was set to replicate content to a number of servers when it really was meant to reside only on a couple of servers. To make the change, from within ESM I went to our Enterprise Administrative Group and to the Folders folder, to Public Folders, to the top level folder that had been created for the branch office to migrate their public folders into and I went into the properties of this branch office public folder then to the repli...