Public Folder Limits? Can't move the items into new public folders.

Hi there.

I'm trying to move a sizable e-mail (about 10MB) from
a .pst file into a newly created public folder on
Exchange 2003.  When I attempt, I get the following error
message: "Can't move the items.  A rule in this public
folder prevents a message this large from being posted."

Now I've gone through and blown away all limits I can
find, but I continue to get this message!  Someone,
please help!

Thanks,

Marty
0
anonymous (74722)

restrictions?
0
sboivin (10)
11/18/2003 7:31:49 PM
D'oh!

Thanks Shannon.

Marty

0
mnelson (1)

Directly link item engineering data rev level to PO entry/update
Common industry standard is to note the revision level of the item ordered on the PO... this is required for ISO. There is no direct table link from item engineering data to the PO Entry/update regarding item's current revision level. -- Steve Laurenzano K-Rain Manufacturing ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based News...

Duplicate folders #3
I seem to have duplicate folders in Outlook XP. SOme of the content is the same, but there are 2 seperate Inbox folders. How can this be or what have I done? ...

Can I mouse over an object and make it move?
I'm going to have a survey question on a slide where the answer is a number. I'm going to have small icons with the numbers on them (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5+). I only want the icon with the number 3 on it to be "clickable" and send them to the next slide. The other icons I want to move to another spot on the page if they mouse over the icon. Is this possible? How do I do this? Thanks in advance for any help! In article <AA0384FC-8446-44EC-8509-C71324B4F2A1@microsoft.com>, Sharpie wrote: > I'm going to have a survey question on a slide where the answer is a ...

New to Access 2007
Hi, I am new to Access 2007 and having trouble working with a 2003(?) MDB. I opened it with the Shift Key down and I can see the tables, forms, etc. But when I select a form, I can only open it; the option to Design the form is greyed out and the entire Forms tab in the Ribbon is greyed out too. Help! Thanks much, Glenn "Glenn H" <glenn@pivotal-z.com> wrote in message news:1187024333.492672.70330@q4g2000prc.googlegroups.com... > Hi, I am new to Access 2007 and having trouble working with a 2003(?) > MDB. I opened it with the Shift Key down and I can see the tabl...

Existing Exchange 03 server to new Domain
We currently have an Exchange 2003 server, we would like to install a 2003 domain and make the Exchange 03 server part of the new domain. We would like to copy the user accounts for exchange to the new domain. Anyone have any info on doing this I am have some problems finding anything on Microsoft's website. you can only have one Exchange Org per AD Forest...are you trying to have two different ones or is this a child domain type of thing? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "jpnels" <jpnels71@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1147294933.261759.288080@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com.....

new email not displayed after running scanpst
I am running Outlook 2003 and this morning I got an error that there were file errors in my Inbox and to run scanpst.exe. I ran the scanpst.exe and fixed the file. When prompted if I wanted to backup the old file I chose yes named the file OutlookRepair.bak. Now when I download my email the mail is taken off my email server and the mail is not being displayed in Outlook. I have checked my Data Files location and it is still showing the same location as before the error. I tried importing this file and got a message that the file i was trying to import was the same as the destinatio...

How to search for a personal FOLDER?
I have so many personal folders, that I can't find 1. I searched for a message and found it; it tells me the folder name that it resides in, but I can't find that folder! I can get to the message, but I want to be able to see what else is in that folder, so that I can make sure items are better organized. Is there a way to search for a personal folder and get its path? I tried advanced find using the "all outlook items" criteria, which the field "In Folder," but this failed. Thanks in advance, -J ...

How do I get my new messages to populate when they arrive?
My new email messages do not show up in my inbox until I go to another folder and then back to the inbox folder. Then they show up. issue #2 I get a copy of my reply email in my inbox. How do I stop this? Do you have a firewall between you and your server? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenotefaq.htm **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "Lonnie" <Lonnie...

Mailbox/Folder Sizes
Is it possible for me to see the size of each users Mailbox and Folders? Thanks, Jeff In news:fejk42tj37tcaq1s2j3k2qmn20m91nt7gd@4ax.com, Jeff Grossman <jeff.nospam@stikman.com> typed: > Is it possible for me to see the size of each users Mailbox and > Folders? > > Thanks, > Jeff In ESM, you can see the size of each mailbox, but it won't break it down into subfolders. you can see the sizes from "Mailboxes" in the ESM...you have to drill down from Administrative Groups, to Servers, to Storage Groups, to Mailbox Stores...but from there you cannot see ...

Can't delete "virus" program from Temp Folders
Hi! I have 3 remaining "virus" programs in temp folders: * c:\windows|temp * c:\Doc & Sett\name\local settings\Temp When delete or move to desktop, get error: "Cannnot move........being used by another program..." Tried Safe Mode, but "virus" programs not there...... Any way I can delete or move to trash? MUCH THANKS! Gene:) What program are you using to try to remove them? What anti-virus app is installed, and is that what you are using to remove them? Install update and run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and see if it can remove them in...

Why does a drop ship PO need a Site ID for the line items?
What line item Site ID would I use on drop ship POs? On a normal PO, the Site ID is where the product will be inventoried; for a drop ship, it will never come into our warehouse so I'm confused why I would need to enter something here. The address to which the vendor ships the product is put into the Shipping Address ID (which makes sense)....I just don't get why you need a Site ID. -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO GP 9.0, SP2 Bud, The Site ID is a required field and you will be asked to enter one, even when entering a drop-ship PO. Best rega...

Cannot resolve names to new users
Situation: EX2k on W2k svr. There is a DC svr, a file/app svr and the EX svr. I replaced the old EX server(1 Oct) and kept name the same per Q297289. Mail is flowing. Now the Domain Administrator mail account does not resolve. New user account names do not resolve either. I noticed in license manager that a second instance of Exchange2k is showing and transferred the licenses to it. The original instance is: Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server the newly installed instance is MSExchangeIS 6.4417 All updates and sp's were applied before bringing the new server online. Today I ra...

Moving attachments automatically to a file folder
Hi, Is there an easy way to configure Outlook 2000 to move attachments from certain messages automatically to a file folder. I mean a normal file folder in Windows, outside Exchange/Outlook environment. I would like to create an archive for attachments, and this archive would have to be accessible by several users, at the same time - so a .pst file is not a good option. It seems that I cannot use a rule or auto archive function to perform this, as they do not allow me to specify a target folder outside the Exchange environment. I do not have permissions to change the configuration o...

Sharing Folder Outlook 2003
I can't seem to find any help on this subject. Used to be that you could add a folder from somewhere on the hard drive to the folder tree in Outlook. Can't do that anymore (with Outlook 2003). On my home PC Outlook 2003 is confiugred with 2 profiles. One for me, one for my wife. I would like to have certain emails sent to a common folder so when she opens up Outlook she can see them. Before I create a rule that autoforwards them to her account I was hoping to try just setting up a common folder. Your help is much appreciated. Matt Dear Matt, have a look on this site for...

New 2006 trial won't work with 2005 file
Hi - I've just downloaded the new trial 2006 - by mistake actually - because i was having problems with the 2005 trial that was available just last week so I thgt I would re-d/load. Now Money is saying that it cannot convert my Money 2005 file into 2006 format because it was created in a different version. I don't have a problem paying for the software, but there's not point in my buying MS Money 06 if my 05 file won't work and has 12 months worth of data in it. Does anyone know why it won't convert my 2005 file? I don't want to loose all that information, and I would r...

Two Copies of Personal Folders Please Help!
I just transfered all of my email from my old computer to my new one and I just noticed that I have two identical copies of my personal folders in Outlook 2003. If I do something to one of them, it happens to both of them. How can I get rid of one of the copies of my personal folders? Also, I don't like the favorites folder. Can I hide or remove it? Thanks. Shannon you can edit the registry, but it'll be easier to make a new profile. http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/ghosts.htm No, you can't hide Favorite folders. Try Ctrl+6 to use the old folder list view. -- Diane...

Help: Reinstall on new PC won't work
Get the dreaded Activation code doesn't work hardware has changed. I emailed the address on wednesday. No response. I am moving to quicken, but I don't want to do it until I have time. Any way i can get around this for now. Did you have original boxed CD, or a downloaded copy of Money? "Frank Spina" wrote: > Get the dreaded Activation code doesn't work hardware has changed. I > emailed the address on wednesday. No response. > > I am moving to quicken, but I don't want to do it until I have time. Any > way i can get around this for now. >...

Script to set Customer Credit Limit and tax exempt
Imported customer information from txt file. Anyone have a script to set credit limit for all customers to $1,000. Also need script to set all customers to tax exempt. -- SG update customer set creditlimit=1000, taxexempt=1 make sure you get proof of the tax exempt status of these customers or you may have to pay their tax anyway. "SG" <SG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:82F6BB97-42B4-43A0-BAD5-F23ED8E74E61@microsoft.com... > Imported customer information from txt file. Anyone have a script to set > credit limit for all customers t...

Enable Public Folders
Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003. There are public folders on the Exchange Server but how do I see them in Outlook. They are not in the Folder List like usual. Thanks Public Folders on Outlook 2003 are listed on the Folder List under Public Folder - All Public Folders. If you do not see them there then I would talk with your Exchange Admin. Regards, -- Francine Otterson President, San Diego Outlook User Group "Steve Bruce, mct" <swb_mct@msn.com> wrote in message news:%23RWjt$ObFHA.2440@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003. There are public ...

Transferring data to new workbook.
Hi All, I want to transferring a data automatically by using vba code.But need soeone to point me the right direction.What I want to do is something simple. I want the code to run if it meet some condition. If a cell in column F:F have value >1 and not empty (""), I want the code to collect the entire data on every cell on the left to be copied and paste into a new workbook. And how to handle if there are some cell that have value >1.How to copy the recordset and paste it into a new workbook.And maybe I also need a message box to tell the user that there is no data will be co...

back up and transfer to a new computer
We recently reformatted our computers at work. I was able to follow the instructions that I found in the knowlege base and save my Outlook Express to a CD and reinstalled it after we reformatted. We upgraded from Win98 to XP. Everything went fine, and I threw away the info. Now my boss wants to do the same thing for his computer at home and we cannot find the instructions. We want instructions to back up everything, messages, folders and address book, to a CD then transfer it to a new computer. Can you help me find those instructions? Thank you, GW "GW" <anonymou...

Opportunity
Hi, I have an MS CRM 3.0 environment and created a new attribute country in the entity opportunities. Users want to see the country the opportunity is for. I think this is the only way to do this. I created a relationship between opportunity.new_country and company.address1.country I added a mapping to the existing relationship with primary unit company, related entity opportunity and behavior parental. Now the strange thing is that in some opportunities (6 to be exact) we see the Country field is filled in and the same as company.address1.country. It isn't filled in the other 40...

Move data from multiple tabs into one worksheet
I have a file that has 60 different tabs that shows the vendors UPC, Dollars, and units for their items. Is there a way to move all of those into one worksheet? Hi, yes you can, look into Ron web http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm If this helps please clici yes thanks "Supe" wrote: > I have a file that has 60 different tabs that shows the vendors UPC, Dollars, > and units for their items. Is there a way to move all of those into one > worksheet? Re-post of my reply to your same post of yesterday. See Ron de Bruin's site to copy data from...

New Window Causes Hidden Gridlines to Reappear
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have built a excel workbook tool that does a mathematical analysis of a users data that they enter into one of the tabs. Once the data is entered the other tabs in the workbook show the users tables and charts of what their data looks like. In order to display these tables and charts the best, the tool has all Headings and Gridlines turned off and then all the tabs are protected to prevent inadvertent changes to these result tabs. One of the features of this tool is that you can display both the input tab at the sa...