Public folder error c103b404

When checking public folders we get the following error
The SSL certificate server name is incorrect.
ID no: c103b404
Exchange System Manager
We have been through the steps in http://support.microsoft.com/?id=324345
This is an SBS server.
All that was done was to remove the locally generated Cert and install a
Cert from Thawte.

0
Robert4087 (350)

Errors saving to network drive

Offline Folders #5
I am trying to get an outlook client setup so that it automatically opens offline without prompting the user. Does anyone know if this is possible, if so how to do it. Thanks Phil pearson In the properties of the e-mail account (Tools, Options, Mail Setup, E-mail Accounts, View or Change existing e- mail accounts) if this is an Exchange e-mail account, highlight it and hit Change, then More Settings. Select Manually Control Connection State, then select Work Offline and Use Dialup Networking. This should give you the desired effect. >-----Original Message----- >I am trying ...

Mail enabled public folders / spam
Hello, For each of my users inbox I have exchange mark mail with the SCL and move anything over my threshold into their junk mail folder. This works pretty well and eliminates nearly all of the spam we get. I have not thus far managed to work out how to get this working for mail enabled public folders. How can I set this up (perhaps nominating anotehr folder as the 'junk mail' folder) or something similar? TIA, Nick ...

Error loading XML into DataSet

Outlook 2003

Run time error 5 : HQClient

LNK2001 and LNK2019 errors with template class
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00BB_01C695ED.3958DA70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have a smart pointer class that uses template functions that works = fine under VC6 but it not linking under VS2005. 1>TestGridToolkitView.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol = "void __cdecl PrismGCSmartPointer(class CPrismSmartPointer<class = CDialog> &)" = (?PrismGCSmartPointer@@YAXAAV?$CPrismSmartPointer@VCDialog@@@@@Z) = referenced in function "protected: __...

delivery failure error
"The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to" then says user unknown, even though other comupters don't have that problem. I get this error for a few clients, yet other clients can email the same address. I have Windows small business server 2000, I am pretty sure everything has updated patches. I know i security updates automatically. My clients are an updated Windows XP SR 1 with Office 2003(outlook) SR1. ...

Remade Folders, Now Old Email Gone
I created a couple new profiles so I could separate my work and personal emails when I work from home. At the end of the process, when prompted by Outlook to remake my folders, I foolishly remade my folders. Now, all my old emails which were in my Inbox have gone missing. I searched for pab and pst files but they are not to be found. Any ideas will be most appreciated. Geoff You didn't even post your Outlook version or operating system. How are we supposed to help? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Geoff Robinson" <geoffr2@aol.com> wrote in message news:978b35e2.0406091...

on Writexml error
(Type your message here) Hi all, I have a XML file as a datasource. I read that file using dataset.readxml.Then in that dataset I make some changes. Now I want to write that changed dataset by overwriting the file that was created initially. I someone please tell me how to do it. -------------------------------- From: ratnesh gupta ----------------------- Posted by a user from .NET 247 (http://www.dotnet247.com/) <Id>sCyOfoucUUyYsxAsNxg9AA==</Id> ...

Error with Bold
What's wrong? With Worksheets("Recent") Range(Cells(1, 1), Cells(1, 2)).Font.FontStyle = "Bold" End with Take a look at the activesheet. I bet that range is bolded. But if you want Recent to be the sheet with the change, add a couple of dots. With Worksheets("Recent") .Range(.Cells(1, 1), .Cells(1, 2)).Font.FontStyle = "Bold" End With Without those dots, the range refers to the activesheet (if the code is in a general module). crapit wrote: > > What's wrong? > With Worksheets("Recent") > Range(Cells(1...

Excel error 1706

Oulook 2003 dial up sync errors
we are using outlook 2003 will all current updates insatlled and are using cashed exchange mode. our operating system is windows 2000 SP4 with all the current updates as well. when the user connects and hits f9 to sync we get the following error in the sync log (i have run detect and repair and removed and recreated the users outlook profile) any suggestions??: 18:57:44 Synchronizer Version 11.0.5604 18:57:44 Could not connect to public folder server. 18:57:44 [8004011D-526-80040115-0] 18:57:44 The Microsoft Exchange Server computer is not available. Either there are networ...

Error loading outlook 2003
Hey Guys need a little help I'm running office 2003 with outlook, I'm using my own exchange server, everytime I load up outlook on one of my workstations it loads up fine until I hit the inbox, once I do that Outlook closes down, I check in the event view and got this error message: "The MOF file created for the outlook service could not be loaded. The error code returned by the MOF Complier is contained in the Record Data. Before the performance counters of this service can be collected by WMI the MOF file will need to be loaded manually." Anyone know a fix inste...

Rule Wizard: "Rules In Error"
I have a blackberry, and I have my outlook forwarding emails to it, but about once a day, I get a message that says "Rules in Error: Error in Rule Execution" and it won't forward any emails after that. I only have one single rule, so it's not a rule conflict. Does anyone know the deal? This is extremely frustrating as sometimes I'll be out of the office during the weekend or at night and won't receive any message for hours on my blackberry, only to find out later that this "Rules in Error" dialog box popped up and it won't forward emails. It see...

Error #5
I've tried to save my transaction data to my desktop. However, each time I try this I get the error "Error reading or writing file "." " Could someone tell me what's going on? ...

Outlook error message
Unable to expand the folder. The rest of folders could not be opened. There are no additional Microsoft Exchange client licenses available. Contact your adminstrator to obtain a client license to use Microsoft Exchange This is the error message that our clients are receiving when attempting to open outlook version 2000 or above to Exchange Server 5.5 SP3 server. We do have the available licenses and have already set them up in license manager on the server and then license logging service is started. We keep having to stop and start the License Logging Service and then they can get in fi...

XML Serialization Error of Collection
// Can anyone explain the bizarre XML Serialization behavior seen in the following code. // It seems that a collection can not be XML Serialized if it contains an Add() method // with a single parameter where that parameter is of a type in the System.Data namespace // (or a class derived from something in the System.Data namespace). // Is there any way to prevent this from blowing up? using System; using System.Data; using System.Collections; using System.IO; using System.Xml.Serialization; namespace XMLStub { /// <summary>A simple class that holds a collection of ints.</summary>...

insufficient privilege to control the folder
Hello, Has anyone seen anything like this before? A short time ago my Outlook INBOX suddenly became empty. I had clicked on an email to delete it. When I attempted to delete it said that I had insufficient privilege to control the folder. Then all emails disappeared. Email still comes in but I can't find all the other email I had in my INBOX in the deleted items or any other folder. Thanks, Dan ...

Add a secondary administration group error c1041721
I have added a new administration group for a sub site in Japan and now I am getting the following error: The action could not be completed because the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service is unavailable. Operation: Retrieving mount information ID no: c1041721 Exchange Sytem Manger I get this error when I try and drill down to the new admin group to the First Storage Group. I only get this message on machines on my side of the network. If I remote to the mail server in the new site I am able to drill all the way down and see the mailboxes. I can also see our main site informat...

Public folder and subfolders
Is there a way to have public folder client permissions propogate to subfolders either automatically or manually? I have several public folders I am making for different departments. I would like to give the individual departments access to the public folder and it's subfolders by using exchange 2003's mail enabled security groups. Example: Accounting Calendar Tasks Contacts The way it is working now I need to setup the subfolders permissions separately from the main folder if I created them before applying permissions to the main folder. the pfdavadmin tool is great for p...

Error: msaccess.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows
Dear all, I get error mesage "msaccess.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows" when preview report. I'm using Access 2000 and Windows 2000. Thanks. Regards, Vensia ...

PSASPI error
another one of our users is getting the following error. the procedure entry getprocessfilenameW could not be located in the dynamic link library PSAPI.DLL I have renamed the file in question which is in the sys32 dir and still recieving this error message. I here it may do to the fact that the user has IE7 on her machine is this true? sorry forgot to mention that this is an XP machine. "Andre" wrote: > another one of our users is getting the following error. > > the procedure entry getprocessfilenameW could not be located in the dynamic > link library PSAPI.DLL...