Public Folder Content Tab Error

In 2003 Exchange Admin, when you select the content tab on
a public folder, it brings up an SSL certificate error
(SSL is installed on the server for OWA).  Is it trying to
use IE to view it?  Thanks.
0
anonymous (74722)

You only need to enable SSL on the Exchange virtual directory, sounds like
you have it enabled on the Public directory as well, remove SSL from the
Public virtual directory and see if that fixes it.

--
Mark Fugatt
Exchange MVP
"Randy Faulkner" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In 2003 Exchange Admin, when you select the content tab on
> a public folder, it brings up an SSL certificate error
> (SSL is installed on the server for OWA).  Is it trying to
> use IE to view it?  Thanks.

0
Mark
6/5/2004 5:51:03 PM
Mark:  I see SSL set on Public object in IIS.  Users in
the system now.  Will try later.  Thanks.

wrote in message
>> In 2003 Exchange Admin, when you select the content tab
on
>> a public folder, it brings up an SSL certificate error
>> (SSL is installed on the server for OWA).  Is it trying
>> use IE to view it?  Thanks.
>

>.

0
anonymous (74722)

Trouble with Tab Control
I have a form in which i have a tab on it. The problem is the tab appears white and I would like to show the background behind it. I saw in the properties there was a section to make it "transparent" or "normal" i've selected botha nd nothing changes. Any ideas on how to solve this. thanks On Jan 25, 9:32 am, tsla...@gmail.com wrote: > I have a form in which i have a tab on it. The problem is the tab > appears white and I would like to show the background behind it. I > saw in the properties there was a section to make it "transparent" or > ...

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Public Folder link to Excel File

Offline folder problems #2

Error in Outlook Today

Corrupt "Deleted Items" folder

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

error 553

80070005 error #2

OWA Calendar
Hello, Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have some sort of tools to do this? Users could still make changes through Outlook and we would like to be able to display the calendar on our website. Thoughts? TIA, Jason "Jason King" <jasonk@bham.wednet.edu> wrote in message news:%230ps86yIFHA.2136@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently > make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have so...

CRM Error

smtp authentification errors
Hello, I just installed Exchange 2003. It all works fine. I=B4m now=20 retrieving the emails via pop-con and pop3. However I=20 cannot send any authenticicated emails, because the=20 exchange server sends a wrong authentification account to=20 the mail provider, despite the fact, that the right one to=20 be used is enterd. The mail provider tells me that he recives a smtp call,=20 but it=B4s aborted by his server. We do not have a static IP but a dynamic IP, that changes=20 every 24 hours. If a messages is sent to an existing hotmail account the=20 following error message is displayed in the ...

#error in the calculated field
Hello, I locked the data entered for some users, because their role is just to input the date of invoice for approval by Prj.Manager. My qeustion is, is it the reason we see the "# error" in the VAT checking field??. I tried to ck formula in the qrid query, nothing wrong Thanks for your explanation -- H. Frank Situmorang On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 23:33:01 -0800, Frank Situmorang <hfsitumo2001@yahoo.com> wrote: >Hello, > >I locked the data entered for some users, because their role is just to >input the date of invoice for approval by Prj.Manager. > >My q...

Error when changing average perpetual
I Have the following error in Microsoft Dynamics GP on the screen of average perpetual "Message #10577 Missing" somebody knows about this??? Thankļæ½s. Gabriela Martinez. ...

Exchange 2003 Web Mail.. Disappearing content.
I have a strange situation brewing that I haven't been able to figure out yet. About once a day, my Exchange 2003 server forgets how to display email content. That is, when a user tries to open ANY email, it opens, but there is NO content. The only solutions I have come up with are temporary: 1) Reboot the server (which can take in excess of 15 minutes), or 2) Restart the MS Exchange Store service. Sometimes I have to restart the IIS web site where webmail is configured and running Specs on the server are 2ghz P3 with 1gig RAM w/ Windows 2003 Enterprise Serve Exchange 200 IIS6. I wo...

Outlook 2007 "Move to folder" default setting
By default, in Outlook 2007, when you right-click on a message and select "Move to Folder", the initial folder selected is the last folder that a message has been moved into. Is there a way to have this option always default to Inbox? Thanks much for the help! No, but you can also directly move the message to your Inbox folder via drag & drop instead of using the Move To dialog for this. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.ms...

Excel 2007 Sheet Tabs
Hello, Please can you tell me how to display and hide the sheet tabs in excel 2007....knew how to do it in 2003 ... but cannot figure it out in 2007. Thanks Rob See my reply to your previous post in programming group. Regards, Shailesh Shah http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/ (Free addins Excel Menu-2003 for Excel-2007) If You Can't Excel with Talent, Triumph with Effort. "Rob" <rob.lowein@gmail.com> wrote in message news:uOKdx3gyHHA.1188@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Please can you tell me how to display and hide the sheet tabs in excel > ...

how do i identically size cells to organize contents alphabeticall
how do i size the cells in excell to organize alphabetically The size of the cell has nothing to do with sorting them. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "entertainer" <entertainer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:62754406-410E-4328-8A6A-679D001D7F70@microsoft.com... > how do i size the cells in excell to organize alphabetically As JoAnne points out, cell size has nothing to do with sorting. What is the current sate of your data and what would you like to see happen to i...

Public Folder Replication #33
Hi there, we've got 2 Exchange 2K3 Std edition and 2 DC 2K3 in 2 different sites under 1 Domain. All users, Global groups, their mailboxes and departmental public folders have been created on the servers depending of where they are based at. My question is I'm trying to set "Directors" Global Group and their users to able to access all public folders on both sides. At the moment it seems like only mails replicate between 2 sites. But public folders can not be seen on an exchange server if it's been created on the other site. Is there any reason why public folders don'...

Outlook MAPI (WMS idle error message while shutting down)
I am loading the mapi32/mapisp32 dll in my program. When I shut down while my program is still running, I am getting "WMS Idle" message. 1. While shutting down, why i am not getting 'fnevCriticalError' notification in my IMAPIAdviseSink class?? and 2. What exactly is causing the WMS Idle message ? Any help will be appreciated... ...