Public Folder Contacts ... global File As change

Hi,

We're running Windows SBS 2003, with Outlook 2002/2003 clients for Exchange.
We have our contacts (about 8000) in a Public Folder, we need the File As to
be the Company (Lastname, Firstname). Is there any way that this can be done
without having to modify each contact manually? Also, do I need to change the
default File As on each editing workstation manually or is there any way this
can be controlled from the server?

Thanks for your assistance.

0
rusty (25)