Public Calendar Attachments in OWA

In OWA my clients can add attachments to their personal calendar, but they
cannot add attachments to the public calendar.  This is only in OWA.

Any suggestions on what I might need to change?
0
benny1 (11)

2010-2011 academic calendar
I'm trying to find an academic calendar for the next school year but Office 2007 is only showing one for the current year or previous years. In news:94E803F7-4060-4AAC-B6D0-61C60B1E4A65@microsoft.com, EagleDancer <EagleDancer@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I'm trying to find an academic calendar for the next school > year but Office 2007 is only showing one for the current > year or previous years. Check the templates available at the MS web site. ...

Where are permissions set for Mailboxes and Public folders in 5.5?
Exchange 5.5 running on NT4 SP6 We have installed Veritas Backup Exec Remote Agent. Exchange is allowing it to backup everything except the actual Private Mailboxes and Public Folders. I'm being denied access to those two folders. I have tried all 3 logons that are listed as 'Service Account Admins' and no luck. I'm told that "The logon account xxxxxx failed to access server_name\Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes." Access is denied. This is an old exchange server set up by my predecessor and I'm not that familiar with it. Is there somewhere that special permiss...

sending attachments in rich text format
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_007C_01CA9538.F7528CD0 Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1"; reply-type=original Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Can anybody tell me how I send an attachment with an e-mail from within Microsoft Office 2007 in rich text format please Wendy ------=_NextPart_000_007C_01CA9538.F7528CD0 Content-Type: image/gif; name="QMARK.GIF" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-ID: <7D394D5C2EB043D9A973E27399E2B9B5@andyPC> R0lGODlhEwAfAPcAAP8ICP8PDv8VFf8dHP8kI/...

The background clolor of Calendar(s)
Is there a way to change the background color of Calendar(s)? Thanks In Outlook 2003, yes. Since you neglected to include your version and your need to ask, probably not. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Mike asked: | Is there a way to change the background color of Calendar(s)? | | Thanks Sorry about that. In Outlook 2003 I would like to change the background color of shared(delegate) calendars. How can ...

Problem with OWA Calendar
Calendar of OWA do not show correct time of meetings on Notebook. If use OWA on another PC, Calendar show correct time. Time zone is OK. The Calendar in OWA renders based on the time settings on the PC. It doesn't use anything from the server. Are the times off by 1 hour? If so, even though the time zone may be ok, you should check and see if the "automatically adjust for daylight savings time" is checked. If it is, and you are in a location that does not observe DST, then that would be the culprit. Vice verse - if it is not checked and you do observe DST, it is ...

OWA and DNS
Here is the setup: All server W03 Server1 server1.acme.com 192.168.1.1 DNS server, AD server (internal domain name acme.com) Server2 server2.acme.com 192.168.1.2 Exchange 2003 server (member server) Internal and external mail have been working fine. smtp address is user@acme.com I am trying to set up OWA.I did the certificate, and that is correct.( I've set this up in other places, so I know I got that right). common name=acme.com..... When I try to access iOWA internally (using https://acme.com/exchange),I get a DNS error. (I do have a hosts file pointing to 192.16...

Attachments convert to text format
When I send a message with an attachment in Outlook XP some receivers claim that all they receive is a text mail. My default mail format is plain text. If I change it to HTML I fear some recivers would not see the content at all. How can I solve it ? Note: I change the format of a particular mail if it contains an attachment, but sometimes I miss to do that. Tork2001 wrote: > When I send a message with an attachment in Outlook XP some receivers claim > that all they receive is a text mail. > My default mail format is plain text. If I change it to HTML I fear some > recivers ...

Exch 5.5 modifying attachments.
One of Exchange 5.5 Servers has started converting attachments or changing them. Especially true of those for MACs. Now clients can not use them; render some attachments worthless. What has changed on our server; and how do we change it back? For instance, it changes to appl ms\tnef.doc = when it should be an image. Start here http://support.microsoft.com/search/default.aspx?InCC_hdn=true&QuerySource=gASr_Query&Catalog=LCID%3D1033%26CDID%3DEN-US-KB%26PRODLISTSRC%3DON&Product=msall&Queryc=tnef&Query=tnef&KeywordType=ALL&maxResults=150&Titles=false&...

Can not send message nor send an attachment from the web
This is what I get when I try to send a message and an attachment from the web. Can you please help me out. The host 'smtp' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Subject ' Check out this article Half a Million Plastic Coffins?', Account: 'pop3', Server: 'smtp', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D "adrian" <atheop@att.net> wrote in message news:ecvAdUTaKHA.4920@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > This is what I get when I try to send a...

Attachment to outgoing mail
I have an attachment to all out going mail, (gohip.com)a three line attachment that appears every time I try to send new mail or reply to mail. Any suggestions on how to get rid of this annoyance? Microsoft is useless. Why would you expect Microsoft to fix a problem that you created with a 3rd rate, buggy, crappy 3rd party program???? A simple google search returns the following page: http://www.pchell.com/support/gohip.shtml Perhaps a bit less complaining and a bit more research will solve your problems. Unless you like complaining instead of taking responsibility for your actions wh...

Attachments #81
When I receive mail with an attachment, the attachment is not recognized by any of the office programs, as the file comes through as either a .tmp or .bak file. If I know that the attachment is a Word document, I can go and change the extension, but what to do when you don't know. PLEASE HELP! ...

Outlook Express deletes attachments #2
My parents tried to open an attachment and it states that OEM has deleted the attachments and puts a lock symbol in front of the e-mail. How can this be fixed and how can I unlock the e-mail after it is fixed. ...

can not receive emails with web links attached
Could someone tell me how to change controls to allow for emails with website links attached to come through? I can not receive emails with website links attached. ...

Calendar Erro
Hi. Running Office/Outlook 2003. When I try to add a "new appointment" on any day or time I get an error: "The form required to view this message cannot be displayed. Contact your administrator". It's a standalone home system. I tried to repair my Office installation, no good. Any ideas? I used to be able to do this. V Have you tried shutting down Outlook/Windows and restarting? Does = running scanpst.exe against your .pst file help? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to m...

Adding additional Public Contact & Calendar Features
Any quick guide to adding additional Contact lists and public features to the public folders for separating to different clients/permissions? 2003 Mike Is there a better Exchange group to ask this? Mike "Michael Gregg" <mike@nospam.alyrica.net> wrote in message news:%23N1DuxJNEHA.556@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Any quick guide to adding additional Contact lists and public features to > the public folders for separating to different clients/permissions? > > 2003 > > Mike > > ...

Outlook 2003 calendar side-by-side view
I added another users calendar to my view and now it's entries are mixed up into my calendar. When I uncheck viewing the other calendar, the entries don't go away. ...

Import contacts from Public Folder into Address List
Hi, we had an Address List that mysteriously disappeared. I have been able to restore its contents into a Public Folder of the same name as it was published as such. Now I have a Public Folder full on contacts but I need to move them back to the Address List which has been recreated but is now empty. Does amyone know how I may go about this? Thanks Simon Sorry, we are running Exchange 2003 Standard. Thanks "Simon" wrote: > Hi, > we had an Address List that mysteriously disappeared. I have been able to > restore its contents into a Public Folder of the same name as i...

note attachment
hi i want to write a code for attaching a note for a contact. can anyone help me with any code to start with? thanks a lot ...

adding holidays to a new calendar
I have set up a new calendar that I want to share with my department and I'm trying to add legal holidays which were already on my personal calendar. Even though I'm viewing the new calendar, the holidays got added to the personal calendar. I tried deleting all the holidays and then, with both calendars open, putting the holidays back in, but again they were added only to the personal calendar. Anyone know what to do? Add them to the personal calendar and copy (or move) them to the other calendar. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-t...

Calendar as a Public Folder
Can someone tell me how to setup a public folder as a Calendar? I have seen it in the past, but do not know how to set it up. John: Please see the microsoft.public.exchange.setup thread titled "setting up shared/public calendar" dated Wednesday, August 18, 2004. Regards, Martin "John Barr" <jbarr@toobrands.com> wrote in message news:219701c48612$84d08d50$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Can someone tell me how to setup a public folder as a > Calendar? I have seen it in the past, but do not know how > to set it up. Hi John, Assuming you have everything setup a...

Know how to print the paperclip icons for attachments in oultlook 2003.
Hello, I have been looking on Microsoft's website, and other resources, but have no found the solution. Situation: In oulook 2000, when you print an email - at the top is the TO:, FROM:, Subject, CC:, and attachment:. My problem is that in Outlook 2003, the print option for the attachment is missing. Does anyone have a work around? Thanks, Joe Cooper joe.cooper@geek.com ...

OWA in a mixed environment
Hi everyone, We are currently running two environment, exchange 2000 and 2003, but plan on completely switching to 2003 soon. None of the 2003 servers currently have mailboxes on them as we are just in the in the process of setting everything up. All servers are in the same admin group. The existing OWA server has 2000, and I have a question about how to get new OWA 2003 going without causing the ex2k server any problems. The goal is to gradually move mailboxes to 2003, and of course, we want the mailboxes that are not yet moved to have all the functionality they're used to. For m...

Cant see Default Public Folders on New 2003 Exchange
Hi We have recently installed a new W2003 Exchange 2003 server into our domain. The domain already had an Exchange 2000 server installed. The default public folders on the Exchange 2000 machine can be seen under ESM and by Outlook clients. We have created an additional new public folder store on the new 2003 server, however, the default Public folders on the new 2003 server cant be seen by mapi clients ie Outlook. Additionally any folder created under the Public Folder tree on the 2003 server under Folders does not appear under the First Storage Group > Public Folder Store > Public Fol...

OWA and Symantec Velociraptor
We just upgraded our Exchange Server to 2003 and we use a Symantec Velociraptor. OWA works fine inside - in fact it's awesome. But when you come through the firewall (the raptor), reminders get an error message when you try to dismiss them "one or more of your reminders can't be snoozed or dismissed". Searching support for this phrase results in ZERO finds. Any help would be appreciated. "Matt" <Matt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We just upgraded our Exchange Server to 2003 and we use a Symantec >Velociraptor. OWA works fine inside - in ...

Can't send email with attachments
Windows XP Pro SP3; Office 2007. When attempting to send email with attachment,document gets stuck in outbox and caption at bottom of screen says "preparing to send and receive". This goes on indefinitely.Size of attachment file does not matter. Small and large attachment files get stuck in similar manner. Email without attachment can be sent successfully. Turning off Trend Micro firewall and other internet security does not help. ibexx This is caused by your AV scanning in and outgoing emails. Uninstall your AV and re-install it without the email integration (scanni...