Problem with IMF and Safe sender list

            I don't know where can I create a Safe sender list that affect
to all the users in the Exchange Organization ?

            Could you help me ?

Thanks in advance

0
jvillegas (16)

Safe Sender list at the mailbox level does not operate at the SCL threshold
set at the Gateway level.  Safe Sender is only applicable to the mailbox SCL
threshold.

The link from the document provided by Microsoft states the following.

http://www.nemx.com/products/powertools/ExchangeIMF.asp

=====From the Microsoft Exchange IMF Deployment Guide=====
"An administrator sets two thresholds that determine how Intelligent Message
Filter handles e-mail messages with various SCL ratings: a gateway threshold
with an associated action to take on messages above this threshold, and a
mailbox store threshold. If a message has a rating higher than the gateway
threshold, Intelligent Message Filter takes the action specified. If the
message has a rating below the gateway threshold, the message is sent to the
Exchange mailbox store of the recipient. At the Exchange mailbox store, if
the message has a higher rating than the mailbox store threshold, the
mailbox store delivers the message to the user's Junk E-mail folder rather
than to the Inbox."

"However, if the e-mail message has been blocked by the gateway threshold
(SCL), it is not delivered to the user's Inbox because it is never delivered
to the mailbox store."

Nemx Software (which I represent) provides added capabilities for the IMF
including white listing by domain or indiviual smtp address at the gateway
level.  For more information goto the following link.

http://www.nemx.com/products/powertools/ExchangeIMF.asp

Geoff Pearce
Nemx Software

"Javier Villegas" <jvillegas@elsitio.net> wrote in message
>             I don't know where can I create a Safe sender list that affect
> to all the users in the Exchange Organization ?
>

>             Could you help me ?
>

> Thanks in advance

0
nemx02 (111)

SPAM LISTING
Is there somewhere, on the internet, a list of SPAM sender that I can use to put filtering on my Exchange 2003 server? I have started to enter theme manualy but it's a long process!!!! Thanks! Jean-Seb I am using NoSPAMProxy. It has a cool monitor where I can blacklist something with one click. "John Smith" <john.smith@aol.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:j5Whc.33230$CO3.1123537@news20.bellglobal.com... > Is there somewhere, on the internet, a list of SPAM sender that I can use to > put filtering on my Exchange 2003 server? I have started to enter theme > m...

CRM List Web Parts
I receive the following Error message in the CRM List Web Part in SharePoint An error has occurred. This Web part could not be displayed. ERROR [28000] [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON'. All application pools in IIS are configured to use 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE as the service account. Our topology is: (WS2K3) SERVER-01 (IIS 6.x, SharePoint Portal Server 2004) SERVER-02 (SS2005, CRM3.0) What do I need to configure the web parts to access the CRM application & data correctly. I dont know/and ...

what causes the recently used file list option to be unavailable .
Tools / Options / Recently used file list is greyed out - How do I correct this ? John You don't say which version so try searching the knowledge base http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx With a search string of MRU Disabled in Excel -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "JohnPrice" <JohnPrice@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ECA43906-EC33-4B92-8580-39923E449B9C@microsoft.com... > Tools / Options / Recently used file list is greyed out - How do I correct > this ? Hi! So...

How do I turn the pivot chart into a list with all cells filled?
I have the pivot chart and would like to copy and paste it so that all fields are filled Select the pivot table. Choose Edit>Copy Select the cell where you'd like to paste the copy Choose Edit>Paste Special Select Values, click OK There are instructions here for filling the blanks: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataEntry02.html gianna wrote: > I have the pivot chart and would like to copy and paste it so that all fields > are filled -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

OnGetMinMaxInfo problem
Hi, I added an OnMinMaxInfo() function to my dialog so i can set the minimum tracking width and height for my dialog, I added this prototype to my dialog class: afx_msg void OnGetMinMaxInfo(MINMAXINFO* lpMMI); Then I added this function to set the min and max values: void CMessDlg::OnGetMinMaxInfo(MINMAXINFO* lpMMI) { POINT min; min.x = 200; min.y = 200; lpMMI->ptMinTrackSize = min; CDialog::OnGetMinMaxInfo(lpMMI); } It compiles but i can still resize the dialog to a smaller width/height, Any help would be apreciated :) Thx in advance, Thomas "Thomas" <Da_QuiK@fake...

PO not listed for Invoicing
We have a Drop-ship PO with status Released and Revision 0. We can view it under All Purchase Order Transaction window. But when we try to invoice it from eith View->Purchasing Lists window or POP window, it's not listed under the Vendor name. Any help is appreciated. Any chance already assigned to an Invoice Batch? -- Mick "ThongD" wrote: > We have a Drop-ship PO with status Released and Revision 0. We can view it > under All Purchase Order Transaction window. But when we try to invoice it > from eith View->Purchasing Lists window or POP window, it&...

Urgent Question Please Help: Credit Card Setup Problem
We have an urgent question regarding credit card setup/cash receipts/bank rec We understand that in Great Plains when setting up a Credit Card to be used by a Customer, it must be setup as a "Bank Card", not a "Charge Card", in order for the transaction to hit Bank Rec. However, we mistakenly setup all the Credit Cards as "Charge Cards", therefore after posting Credit Card Cash Receipt transactions in Receivables, the transaction does not appear in Bank Rec for us to perform Bank Deposits. Please Please Help!!! Is there any way to "fix" those pos...

OFFSET problems in dynamic range
Hi, I'm having the strangest problem with the OFFSET function. I have 5 dynamic ranges in my worksheet. Aimline =OFFSET('Weekly ORF'!$F$4,1,0,COUNTA('Weekly ORF'$F:$F)-1,1) Sessions =OFFSET ('Weekly ORF'!$D$4,1,0,COUNTA('Weekly ORF'$E:$E)-1,1) WCPM =OFFSET ('Weekly ORF'!$G$4,1,0,COUNTA('Weekly ORF'$G:$G)-1,1) Date =OFFSET ('Weekly ORF'!Aimline,0,-1) Date2 =OFFSET ('Weekly ORF'!WCPM,0,-1) The problem is that the two names for Date and Date2 keep reverting to =OFFSET ('Excel Template.xls'!Aimline,0,-1) and =OFFSET (&#...

Problem running MS CRM 3.0 over SSL (https)
I have setup an install of Microsoft CRM 3.0 on a high spec Windows 2003 Small Business Server and it all worked happily. I then generated an SSL certificate and applied it to the site in IIS. Initially when you load CRM (using the web client) it loads the left hand menu and navigation panes and shows the top menus and the user which is logged in however to main content area remains blank. After a time out period the error "An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator" appears. The strange thing is you can navigate the menus etc and even edit...

WindowsCE problems
I have some problems building application for Pocket PC (MDA1), maybe someone could help me. I have these two problems: -I need to create modal dialog box, but after creation sometimes I need to access it (in response to system calls) and show some messages... what is the best way to access modal dialog box while it's running? -is there a way to change colors of single items in list-view control ? Currently, when I'm using SetTextColor before each InsertItem, color changes but for all items in list-view (CListCtrl) :\ Is there way make this work? I'm using Microsoft eMbedded Visu...

Draft Folder problem #2
I'm running outlook 2000. My draft folder is called draft1. Can't seem to rename it! There isn't a folder named draft so what's happening? Isn't a big problem, but I should be able to solve it and I can't. Help. Thanks in advance Peter You could try to start Outlook from the run line with the /resetfoldernames switch. Start-->Run outlook.exe /resetfoldernames Reference: http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/assistance/HP010031101033.aspx "Peter Brown" <peter.jennifer@gmail.com> wrote in message news:TErag.449$TF.2645@news-1.opaltelecom.net... &...

maling list
how do i create a mailing list, or transfer one from yahoo contacts "omtradelaw" <omtradelaw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1EA2BADE-2D73-498E-AC3A-A3A05DADDA1D@microsoft.com... > how do i create a mailing list, Contacts - New - Distribution List > or transfer one from yahoo contacts Get the Yahoo Intellisynch. ...

Authentication mode
Hi: Currently I have installed the MS CRM 1.2 Server on a server that host another application(sharepoint portal server & project server), this application requires SQL Authentication for work,but CRM requieres Windows Authentication Mode; at least the CRM implementacion guide document recommends this type of authentication, is there any way for work with both applications on same server ?. Microsoft CRM can work with SQL in mix mode authentication. Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm San Francisco, CA "Rafael Diaz" wrote: > Hi: > >...

Setting up own block list (e2k3)
hello all, tried to create my own block list for exchange 2003 but i got an error. using telnet on port 25 ##### 220 xion.hybrid.intra Microsoft ESMTP MAIL Service, Version: 6.0.3790.0 ready ... helo 250 xion.hybrid.intra Hello [192.168.0.2] mail from:spam@spam.com 250 2.1.0 spam@spam.com....Sender OK rcpt to:support 421 4.1.0 Dropping connection due to an error on this server Connection to host lost. ##### everything runs fine when i disable my connection filtering rule. someone an idea ? tia ...

Algorithm to combine identical items in a list
I have a rather large worksheet that contains a list of all items in a warehouse inventory. I would like to be able to combine duplicate items as new inventory is added. Each item has (among other fields) an item ID, a color and a condition. I would like to combine only the lines where all of these fields are identical, summing the quantities in each record, and recalculating the cost based on the cost field in each record. Currently, I do this by starting at the top of the list and comparing each record to all of the records below it to the end of the list. This is rather time-cons...

can I add a link in Publisher to display, "join our email list"?
I am creating a fairly simply website and need to add a button for visitors to join our email list. Is this possible in Publisher? Please post your question in the web group and we will try to help you there: news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign or http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign&lang=en&cr=US Always include the version of Publisher you are using, the URL of your site and as much detail as possible. DavidF "mfreecox" <mfreecox@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

New Problem
In 2007: In a form I created a button, used the wizard to set it to go to next record when clicked. When I click it, I get this: The expression ON CLICK you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: Ambiguous name detected: PRINT_CLICK. Now, if I wrote the VBA/Macro, I could understand it not working if I made a mistake, but this button was generated by ACCESS and doesn't work. Same problem with Previous record button and Save Record button. Thanks in advance, Vito On 13 May 2010 16:00:59 GMT, Vito wrote: > In 2007: > > In ...

Display Field Name as Text Listing if Value True from Checkbox Fields
Hi everyone! I have 40 or so columns in a table using the yes/no data type. Each record in the table represents an audit of a paper form. Those items filled incorrectly or incompletely on the paper form receive a check on an access form during the audit process. I would like to create a feedback form based on the audit record that displays a listing of fields that received the check boxes, or rather, were incomplete or incorrect on paper form that was audited. On the feedback form, I only want to display something like this: "Your form had the following errors: ErrorFieldOneName Erro...

Problems with Access 2000 reports in Access 2003
Hi, we have a sent out a 2000 format access database to a client running Access 2003. When trying to open any of the reports they get an error - "the openreport action was cancelled" - Not sure if they get this by running the report from the database window or if it's only when done through a form (buttons that run docmd.openreport when pressed). Is anyone aware of any issues that may be causing this? I couldn't find anything elsewhere on the MS site. Thanks - Angie P.S. the reports work fine in 2000 and XP. ...

Problem Converting HTML to Access
I have Access 97... When I link an HTML document to my Access table, the list shows that the information is there, but the cells are blank. The names show up only when I highlight a cell. Ex. I have 300 names and the list will say 1 out of 300, but no names will appear in the cell. It is just blank. Any suggesstions as to why this is happening? My first thought is that the HTML code in each cell of the table starts with something (e.g. a <BR> tag) that Access is interpreting as a linebreak or empty line. "rblivewire" <rblivewire@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:11...

EUREKA -- the mutual fund problem is fixed
I just tried once more to update my Fidelity Funds in MS Money and, this time, the update worked. Both the quotes and the date were correct. EUREKA! Honestly, thanks to all who, like me, bugged Microsoft endlessly to understand the complexities of this problem and to get it fixed. We did it! "Chuck Leven" <CHLeven@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%230lQmZ03FHA.3636@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... >I just tried once more to update my Fidelity Funds in MS Money and, this >time, the update worked. Both the quotes and the date were correct. >EUREKA! Mine just upda...

Problems saving HKLM
Hi there, I am trying to save the reg keys into a file: HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG HKEY_CURRENT_USER HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE HKEY_USERS My program has both "SeBackupPrivilege" and "SeRestorePrivilege". I am using the RegSaveKey API. The program succesfully stores these: HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG HKEY_CURRENT_USER The machine does not store these: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE HKEY_USERS Error ("Access is denied"). Can someone tell me how to save the HKLM amd HKU? This probably what the problem is: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?ur...

CROSS-POST (also on General)
Hi, when I right-click in the folder list to create a new sub- folder I get an error: >>>> ERROR MSG >>>> Outlook can't read the registry information - Close and restart Outlook - Reinstall Outlook - Reinstall Microsoft Exchange or other e-mail system <<<< END <<<<< we have tried everything, including re-install of Office 2000. We have run this on Windows 2000 Professional.... please help if you have an answer thanks Philip When this error occurred on a Win XP machine (running Outlook 2002), I did a System Restore to fix it. If ...

PowerShell in safe mode?
Can PowerShell be used in Safe Mode ? Not sure. Only one to find out -- Richard Siddaway All scripts are supplied "as is" and with no warranty PowerShell MVP Blog: http://richardsiddaway.spaces.live.com/ PowerShell User Group: http://www.get-psuguk.org.uk "Larry__Weiss" wrote: > Can PowerShell be used in Safe Mode ? > > . > Answer appears to be yes. Just booted Vista with PowerShell 2 CTP into safe mode with command prompt. at command prompt type powershell slight delay while powershell loads and then you are working -- ...