Problem when running Exchange Calendar Update Tool

I ran the Exchange update tool against a few mailboxes, and I am noticing a
problem.  The tool appeared to work to some extent, but one of the mailboxes
I ran it against has some items modified and some not modified.  Two
recurring meetings that this user created and invited other people to were
modified properly and updates were sent out automatically to the other people
in the meeting.  However, two other recurring meetings that he initiated and
invited other people to were not modified and no update messages were sent
for those meetings.  Appointments that he created just for himself (no
invitees), both single and recurring, seem to have been modified properly.

Any ideas why some of his meetings were not modified and others were?  The
two meetings in question were initiated by him, they were not meetings to
which he was invited.

Thank you very much for any help you can offer me.
0
LoganBurt (19)

Please disregard this question.  When I was able to meet with the user, I
found out that the meetings had been created in Sharepoint, which we haven't
patched yet.  He is one of only two or three users that had set up meetings
in Sharepoint.

Sorry for the post.

"Logan Burt" wrote:

> I ran the Exchange update tool against a few mailboxes, and I am noticing a
> problem.  The tool appeared to work to some extent, but one of the mailboxes
> I ran it against has some items modified and some not modified.  Two
> recurring meetings that this user created and invited other people to were
> modified properly and updates were sent out automatically to the other people
> in the meeting.  However, two other recurring meetings that he initiated and
> invited other people to were not modified and no update messages were sent
> for those meetings.  Appointments that he created just for himself (no
> invitees), both single and recurring, seem to have been modified properly.
>
> Any ideas why some of his meetings were not modified and others were?  The
> two meetings in question were initiated by him, they were not meetings to
> which he was invited.
>
> Thank you very much for any help you can offer me.
0
LoganBurt (19)

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Steps in Exchange 2000 to change domain name?
We have an existing domain name (company.com). We have decided to change our name to newcompany.com. Right now the users are user@company.com and we want it to be user@newcompany.com. What do I need to do to change that in Exchange? I have made the necessary DNS changes (or so I believe). Thank you!!! Douglas Just add newcompany.com to your recipient policy & make it the default...best not to remove your existing company.com addresses as it may help during the transition to let users receive mail for both addresses. See http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF010.html for help. ; ...

Problem automating page in IE 8
Hi, I am using the following code to open a page to sign in to MyMsn and it does not work in the same way as other secure sites do. I don't know if Microsoft does something different(big grin here), but the code, which I believe I got from Karl Peterson, shows 22 objects on the document, but does not print anything for the obj type, obj name or obj value. Passing the document to a timer to run HTML links does not show the sign in boxes at all either. Is there another way to see the items on this page and pass the email address and password to them? Code: Private Su...

Support Debugging Tool #2
Is the Support Debugging tool available for GP9. I have a customer having a random issue with GP and a third party product. I had read somewhere that you can set this tool up to capture when something is not happening - a way to capture these random things. how easy is this tool? We do have a development team - so if i need that level of skill i have that available to me. Andrea, Support Debugging Tool is available for versions 8, 9, and 10. The issue you are describing is the perfect scenario where you would use SDT. SDT is relatively simple to use and even if you have the need for ...

Question -Problem

Excel button problem

AD Sync problem

WCF Client serialization problem

Having problem with spoofing email

outlook 97 and express email problems

Problem with Range

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Spanish proofing tools
The Spanish section at my institution is looking to enhance the Spanish proofing tools for Office X (for Mac OS X). The localized English version that we have can check spelling but cannot check grammar and does not have a dictionary or thesaurus for Spanish. For those of you with OS X, what solutions have you found for providing these tools? Is purchasing the localized Spanish version of Office the only route? I'm wondering if there are less expensive options or other solutions you have discovered. Thanks micon <mconner@gac.edu> wrote: > The Spanish section at my instituti...

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Contacts in Exchange #2

message delivery problems

Access to User Calendar