Problem when I send email

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C6C872.7CE35CE0

I'm having this problem with a new exchange server that I had installed. =
When I send an email it returns the email saying:

Subject: Tst

Sent: 8/25/2006 3:53 PM

userxx@yahoo.com on 8/25/2006 3:53 PM

contact your system administrator.

<domain.com #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for userxx@yahoo.com>

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C6C872.7CE35CE0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT size=3D2>
<DIR>
<DIR>
<DIR>
<DIR><FONT size=3D1>
<P><FONT size=3D2>I'm having this problem with a new exchange server =
that I had=20
installed. When I send an email it returns the email saying:</FONT><FONT =

size=3D2></FONT></P>
<P>Your message did not reach some or all of the intended =
recipients.</P>
<P>Subject: Tst</P>
<P>Sent: 8/25/2006 3:53 PM</P></DIR></DIR></DIR></DIR>
<P>The following recipient(s) could not be reached:</P>
<P><A href=3D"">userxx@yahoo.com</A> on 8/25/2006 3:53 PM</P>
<P>You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, =
contact=20
your system administrator.</P>
<P>&lt;domain.com #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for <A=20
href=3D"">userxx@yahoo.com</A>&gt;</P></FONT></FONT></FONT></DIV></FONT><=
/DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C6C872.7CE35CE0--

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C6C88B.AF822870

What client and protocol are you using to send mail?  What version of =
Exchange Server?  The NDR appears to indicate that you're using a POP or =
IMAP client sending with SMTP.  If that's the case, you must configure =
your Exchange server to allow relaying.  I strongly recommend that if =
you do this, you require authentication.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=3Dkb;en-us;823019
--=20
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

  Sent: 8/25/2006 3:53 PM

  userxx@yahoo.com on 8/25/2006 3:53 PM

contact your system administrator.

  <domain.com #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for =
userxx@yahoo.com>

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C6C88B.AF822870

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>What client and protocol are you using =
to send=20
mail?&nbsp; What version of Exchange Server?&nbsp; The NDR appears to =
indicate=20
that you're using a POP or IMAP client sending with SMTP.&nbsp; If =
that's the=20
case, you must configure your Exchange server to allow relaying.&nbsp; I =

strongly recommend that if you do this, you require =
authentication.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><A=20
href=3D"http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=3Dkb;en-us;823019"=
><U><FONT=20
color=3D#0000ff=20
size=3D2>http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=3Dkb;en-us;823019=
</U></FONT></A></DIV>
<DIV>-- <BR>Ed Crowley<BR>MVP - Exchange<BR>"Protecting the world from =
PSTs and=20
brick backups!"<BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
  <DIV>"Rafael Tejera" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:rafaeltejera@hotmail.com">rafaeltejera@hotmail.com</A>&gt;=
 wrote=20
  in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:%23X9UuPJyGHA.3552@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl">news:%23X9UuPJyGHA.=
3552@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl</A>...</DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT size=3D2>
  <DIR>
  <DIR>
  <DIR>
  <DIR><FONT size=3D1>
  <P><FONT size=3D2>I'm having this problem with a new exchange server =
that I had=20
  installed. When I send an email it returns the email =
saying:</FONT><FONT=20
  size=3D2></FONT></P>
  <P>Your message did not reach some or all of the intended =
recipients.</P>
  <P>Subject: Tst</P>
  <P>Sent: 8/25/2006 3:53 PM</P></DIR></DIR></DIR></DIR>
  <P>The following recipient(s) could not be reached:</P>
  <P><A href=3D"">userxx@yahoo.com</A> on 8/25/2006 3:53 PM</P>
  <P>You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For =
assistance,=20
  contact your system administrator.</P>
  <P>&lt;domain.com #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for <A=20
  =
href=3D"">userxx@yahoo.com</A>&gt;</P></FONT></FONT></FONT></DIV></FONT><=
/DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C6C88B.AF822870--

0
curspice6401 (3487)

Cannot Send Mail
SBS2003 SP1 / Exchange SP2 The Outlook client has several email stuck in the outbox. There is no error message, they just sit there in italics-ready state. I've checked all the usual suspects and various solutions posted but without success. Tomorrow I'l try turning off caching as this one was mentioned a couple of times. Just wondering if any one else has some ideas of this. The Outlook client is patched to SP2. Anything relevant in App Event log? Or in http://support.microsoft.com/search/default.aspx?catalog=LCID%3D1033&1033comm=1&spid=global&query=outbox+stuck&a...

Reply To CRM emails not capture
Ok here's the scenario Step A - send out an email using SFO's CRM email - recipient gets email message - CRM creates email activity in History Step B - recipient sends back a reply from message - email comes into SFO/inbox (yes GUID number is in subject line) - CRM creates email activity in History Step C - send back a reply to recipient using "reply" in Outlook (it works if I go into CRM, serach for activity and use reply in web pages) - email is sent to recipient - NO activity is created (even though message threat was created originally in CRM and it still has trackin...

PA Problem
I am using PA extensively to record nearly verything that goes through our 'P & L'. I have it set up so that each cost category within PA will actually post to its 'mirror' in the GL. e.g. Project 'FINANCE_06' category '6000' (salaries) will post in the GL to account code 6000-0-01 (being salaries, finance). There are reasons I have set it up this way, too numerous to go into here. My question is....if I record an invoice through PA, into payables etc. How do a reverse all or part of this invoice if I choice to? We have an invoice from a vendor ...

Problems with opening a few attachments
Hi Everyone I have had a few users experiencing problems with opening attachments in Outlook. When they try and do so, it comes up with a "Can't Open" error message. It is only occurring on a few attachments. I have checked the event log and there doesn't appear to be any issues on the Exchange server (2003). I have checked the hard disks on the server and there a re no issues with them. It is a single server Exchange 2003 environment. I am just wondering what the next course of action to take is. If you could get back to me on this as soon as possible it would be gr...

Code to read email from Outlook
Anyone have code to read incoming email messages from ONE email address, or experience with the functionality in Access2007 to do this process. I have an upcoming project that will require this and I haven't looked into this area. Example: emails that are sent to support@blah.com are added to a table in the database (everytime the user presses a button or a timer starts a process). The "body" of the email goes into one field and the "from" email address goes into another field. Thanks, Mark ...

Problems Printing a Linked Word document
I am having trouble printing a word document that has linked excel tables in it. When I print the document, some of the linked excel tables get skewed and distorted. However, they look normal on screen. What causes this? How can I fix it? -- jc ...

How to add Yahoo Email POP?
Dear All, I have installed Window Live Mail via MSN. I would like to add Yahoo POP email account? I tried using the below configuration which I can find in Yahoo Help. But whenever I pressed the Sync button, it prompts me the below errors. Pls help. CONFIGURATION =========== POP Yahoo! Mail with Another Email Client ============================= Want to use another email program to send and receive Yahoo! Mail messages? If so, you'll be asked to designate a new incoming (POP3) mail server and a new outgoing (SMTP) mail server. Here are the basic server settings for Yahoo...

Report from Access 2003 to 2007 problem

Problem opening Excel 2003 in a Small Business edition
When i open excel ,it appears a window "installing:function of Excel" Its seems like installing a new function of Excel , it last a few seconds and then we can work wiht it. How can i eliminate this Hi, You could try looking into your tools>Add-ins to determine what function packs are being loaded when you start Excel. If this is poiting to an add-in on a network drive, it could be what is causing the delay. You can try this by unchecking each option in turn and closing and re-opening Excel. Hope this helps Sunil Jayakumar ""installing:function of Excel"...

Error: A program is trying to access email addresses you have stored in outlook.
Getting the above error when attempting to sync with palm vx. 'Use to work' okay. Recently restored laptop (Dell) from Dell cd, windows 2000 pro, outlook 2000. Reinstalled Palm hot sync software, but now getting the above message. Choosing YES, handheld sync's okay. Complete message is: __________________________________________ A program is trying to access e-mail address you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose "no". ________________________________________________________ Machine i...

Problem restoring backup file from money 98 to money 04
Just upgraded to a new computer with Money 2004 --- Have transferred my money back-up file to the new computer --- Everytime I try to open using Money 2004 it begins the process of converting the file and then times out (stops responding) Any ideas??? Extremely frustrating as I don't want to lose 6 years of financial data ---- Thanks How long have you waited? It could take a long time--like tens of minutes. While it is in this state, it will be "not responding." This doesn't mean it's dead, just hat it's busy. "jh227" <anonymous@discussions.micr...

Problems with licensing
Hello, i have got a problem with how to tell exchange how many CALs exists. In the normal way I put it under Verwaltung/Lizensierung - there appears under products the Exchange Server 2003. But in this case there is no record with Exchange Server 2003. I can't find any licensing information for the Exchange Server. I think something got wrong during installation. Background: 1 x Domaincontroller width Server 2003 Standard 1 x old Mailserver with Server 2000 and Exchange 5.5 as member of domain. 1 x 2003 Server R2 as Member of Domain with Exchange 2003 (newly installed - will repla...

Duplicate email from POP3
We use Exchange2003 on a windows 2000 server and use Outlook 2003 as the POP3 client. We do notuse MAPI to connect to the Exchange server. Recently, one of the employees receives the same email twiceat the same time. Are there guide line for trouble shooting? Open Received: headers of those messages and compare times. Hop, after times start to differ, will be the one that duplicated message. "news.microsoft.com" wrote: > We use Exchange2003 on a windows 2000 server and use Outlook 2003 as the > POP3 client. We do notuse MAPI to connect to the Exchange server. Recently,...

Some emails do not pop from my gmail account
I am using Total Access Emailer to send email messages. It uses a local smtp server on my computer. I am sending test messages to my gmail accounts, some of the mails are then being pop'd to my outlook 2007, but others are not. For example, I sent 3 examples of one mail & report - all 3 arrived in my gmail webmail account, and all 3 pop'd to outlook I then sent 3 examples of another report - all 3 arrived in my gmail webmail account, only 1 pop'd to outlook I then sent 3 examples of the third report - all 3 arrived in my gmail webmail account, non pop'd to o...

Disable Fax choice in Email
When I compose and email I like to just type the persons name and move on. If it is an infrequent contact and I have a Fax number for them Outlook asks if I want to use that or the email. Is there a way to disable the fax choice when sending emails? Jeff I think if you add alphabetic characters to their fax number (like FAX) it'll remove it as a choice "orbojeff" <jeff.callahan@orbograph.com> wrote in message news:1126803312.620431.139920@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > When I compose and email I like to just type the persons name and move > on. > If it is ...

New Email addresses
I am looking for a way to change all of my users email addresses to use one standard naming convention. Currently we have a wide mix of formats. I would like to settle on firstname.lastname@domain.com Is there a tool or utility that I can use to force a change and make the new ones the default address as well as keeping the original address. thanks LDIFDE will do this. You could also add the new address to your recipient policy and force it to run, but that might have side effects you don't like. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!...

emails being lost
Hi we run an SBS2003 server with exchange. We also have GFI Mail essentials One student is sending us an email with an attachments. I can see that GFI are receiving the email and processing it OK if I then look at Exchange Tools > Message Tracking Centre, I can see the email. there are 5 entries: SMTP: Message submitted to advanced queue SMTP: Started message submission to advanced queue SMTP: Message submitted to catagorizer SMTP: Message catagorized and queued for routing SMTP: Non-delivery report generated. Can some tell me what is happening please? This student can send messag...

Cannot get email users email to go to isp email. It goes to exchange server instead.
We are using SBS2003 with EXCH2003. We have branch offices. If I put the branch office in SBS2003 as a user and send an email to the user (i.e. user@user.com) it ends up on the server and never gets sent to the branch office user. I'm using the pop3 connector to connect to our mail provider to send and receive mail. I was wondering if there's a way to bypass the server and have the email go directly to the user at our providers server. The reason why I put the branch office user on the server so that we can have the user in our Global Access List when do a mass email. Please advise. ...

Microsoft Word Interface Not Registered Error after Sending Email from Outlook
Hi, Does anyone know how to fix the following error message. After I try sending an email from Outlook, I get a error message that reads: "Microsoft Word Interface not Registered". Thanks, Art ...

Exchange 2000/2003 Public Folder item Permissions Problem
Hi all, I've been having an issue with Public Folder permissions for some time now. The folder contains contacts for all company employees (most of which aren't on the company network), and is maintained by HR. Brief history is: Had Exchange 2000 on Win Server 2000, and a previous administrator modified public folder permissions on the M drive in explorer (a no-no). This resulted in the ESM "Invalid window handle" error. Managed fix these by following KB 270905 (permissions nuke), and deleting and re-creating the public folder. The latter was a problem, as most users were ...

Budget account problems with transfers
Transfers out of budget accounts are distorting my budget reports, yet I can't add the relevant accounts (e.g account created for a loan to my business) to the list of budget accounts. Using Money 2005 UK. Thanks for help! ...

why i can't see Send button in my outlook for applying a job in cr
why i can't see Send button in my outlook for applying a job in craiglist "ruchie" <ruchie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:56CA25CA-151E-4488-81A2-28805B4E5F80@microsoft.com... > why i can't see Send button in my outlook for applying a job in craiglist Did you set up an email account in Outlook? ...

Calculation Problem 01-19-10
All though the formula is correct ( a simple math addition between 2 cells) ..There are a few of these cells in my 2003 XL Spread Sheet that consistently makes a 1 cent error in the addition - that is, it's adds the cell less 1 cent (formatted in currency) How do I fix this? Thanks http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/pennyoff.html -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "djm123" <djm123@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6411803B-537F-43A2-921F-049D576FD19F@microsoft.com... > All though the formula is correct ( a simple math...

Forward generic email to multiple accounts?
Hi! We have several "generic" email accounts; "info@xyz.com", "sales@xyz.com", etc. We need to make sure several different individuals receive any email sent to these accounts. The forwarding feature in the user account properties only permits one address as a forwarded recipient. Permitting users to "also check these mailboxes" in Outlook seems to direct the email to whomever checks the generic mailbox first. How do we get mail the generic mail to several people simutaneously?? Thanks! create a mailing list and forward to that list "S...

Need help plz! Unable to Send/Recv emails in OE.
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but I just set up my Outlook Express and I'm unable to Send/Recv emails which is strange because I already have an msn.com email account which works perfectly but I wish to make OE my default email and that doesn't work. Whenever I try to send an email or press the Send/Recv button I keep getting these two error messages: 1: "The service is currently unavailable. Try again later. Account: 'MSN Mail Server', Server: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp', Protocol: HTTPMail, Server Response: 'Service Unavail...