Problem moving mailbox between administrative groups

Hi there,

We have a big problem. We need to move mailboxes from one adm group to
other, and at ramdom we receive a MAPI Error

Error moving messages
CN=testuser,CN=users,dc=machine,dc=company,dc=com
The MAPI call failed
MAPI or an unspecified service provicer
ID no: 80004005-0000-00000000

The Exchange 2000 organization is in native mode (All E2K)

Any thoughts. Thanks in advance
--
Gabriel N
Argentina

Problems with CreateILockBytesOnhGlobal
The following code misbehaves by throwing int 3 breaks on the CreateILockBytesOnHGlobal call. If contnued, the call returns S_OK with a ILockBytes pointer, but then the StgOpenStorageOnILockBytes failes. Any ideas? HRESULT hres; IStorage *pstg = NULL; // // Load doc file from resources. // HGLOBAL hdoc = NULL; ILockBytes *plockbytes = NULL; HRSRC resinfo = FindResource(g_app.m_hInstance, MAKEINTRESOURCE(resid), "DOCFILE"); if (!resinfo) return FALSE; hdoc = LoadResource(g_app.m_hInstance, resinfo); if (S_OK == CreateILockBytesOnHGlobal(hdoc, TRUE, &plockbytes...

update problem-crossposted
As I seem to have been abandoned by MS I thought I'd ask here. I have retail versions of Office 2003 student and teacher and Publisher 2000. These are not OEM or illegal copies. I was having numerous problems updating Office 2003 and was lead through an un-install and re-install by MS tech support. Received many updates that installed correctly until... I received a message that I needed to install updates for Office 2000 and that one had to be installed first and separately for the other to work. It would never download. After hours on the phone with MS it was determined that si...

Catch-All Mailbox
I would like to be able to create a mailbox on an exchange 2003 server that will receive all messages to a particular domain rather than an email address or addresses. The domain will be enitrely seperate from any of those we currently use so it should not interfere with existing messages. I am comfortable with the domain setup (mx records etc) setting up our messagelabs service and the various other steps, the only bit I am unclear on is exchange. I know how to add a new domain on the exchange server but this just adds it as an available alias to all users, what I need is a domain that ...

Default Mailbox Rights
Hi All, Is there a way to restore the default mailbox security or to adapt the inherit security from the parent when viewing the Exchange Advanced/Mailbox Rights. Everyone has Full Mailbox Rights and the tick box is gray I've made a screendump with the rights http://www.emro.nl/trouble/mb_rights.jpg Thnx Emiel On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 12:50:13 -0800, Emiel Wieldraaijer <Emiel Wieldraaijer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi All, > >Is there a way to restore the default mailbox security or to adapt the >inherit security from the parent when viewing the Exchange Advan...

excel formula problem #3
i want to set up a system that counts a series of dates but only say how many cells are filled, i can get this to work generally but section needs to count 3 seperate dates but only add on any one of the (eg) cell A counts the number of dates in cells B-Z but with cells D,E, i dont want all to count, only one of the three even if all are filled but it must count if any of the three are filled hope this makes sens -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi try: =COUNT(B1:C1,G1:Z1)+(COUNT(D1:F1)>0) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > i want to set up a system that c...

error when deleting mailbox in exchange 55
Hi, i am having problems when trying to delete a mailbox in my exch 55. i receive the error c1040af4. does anybody know how to solve it? ...

Problems Backing up MS Money
I am running Microsoft money 2004 on a 64 bit windows vista machine. When I go to back up my files at the end of a session, money thinks that my 8 gig flash drive is a floppy disc and tells me that the disc is full and to insert another one. Does anyone have any ideas on how to remedy this. This is something new, it was working alright for months. Any ideas? M2004 only knew about hard disks and floppies for backup. There was a "feature" whereby it could only handle 2gb USB sticks. You need to reduce your available space on the USB to under 2gb, by copying any old files till t...

move rows from column to column
I have Column b with Name in one row and number in 2nd row want to move all numbers to Column a and leave name in Column b without having to move each one seperate. 1500 records. Use a help column, in the first adjacent cell type =ISNUMBER(A2) where A2 is the first cell with name copy down 1500 rows by either dragging the formula or double click the lower right corner of the help cell (as long as it is in an adjacent column) Then apply data>filter>autofilter and filter on FALSE in the help columns, select all visible cells and copy and paste somewhere else, then select TRUE from ...

drag and drop problem with cell references
i have a cell with a formula in one worksheet that references another cell. the formula looks like this: =IF((ISBLANK('Draft'!$D25)),"",'Draft'!$D25) where 'draft' is another worksheet in my workbook. the formula works fine, it looks empty if there is nothing in the referenced cell('Draft'!$D25), otherwise it mirrors the content of that cell. If i type something in the referenced cell('Draft'!$D25), it still works great. But if i drag something to the referenced cell than the formula gets screwed up and replaces the $D25, with #ref. I am gue...

Problem cleaning up temporary files.
This isn't MFC specific so I apologize. I just like the information provided by the regular members of this group. I have an application that has a Rich Edit control. Next to the Rich Edit control is a Print button. To avoid all the details of printing, I decided to save the contents of the control to a RTF file, then do ShellExecuteEx("blahblah.rtf", "print", ...). This works fine. But, I sure would like to remove these temporary files. But I am finding that to be a tricky problem to solve. At first, I thought I would wait for the process started to end. Bu...

Workflow Problem
Hi all, some instances (approx 5%) of a workflow we use all the time are getting stuck at various points when we do a status reason change - the logs show the following error: Error Code = 80044151. SQL Server Error. SQL Server timeout expired. Our sql server is very under utilised and most of the workflows change states OK - any ideas ? Thanks Ian If the issue you're experiencing applies to Quotes/Orders/Invoices, the following Hotfix may help: https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?WTNTZSMNWUKNTMMYVLXUZLWUKKQPOVRVQNLNWOMXNQRQNZWVLNLTUPRNNUWPNZSZ "Ian K...

Recovering a mailbox from a deleted storage group
The lawyers are on my back ... They want a copy of one of my user's mailbox from a year ago ... The problem is, I have moved all the mailboxes to new stores and new storage groups a couple of months ago ... the user still exists ... can anyone point me to a reference that can help me (especially one that can get me out of this ...) oh yeah , exchange 2003/sp1 thanks Mike p.s. we are going to purchase a journaling solution so that we are not bothered with this in the future ...(and we are making the lawyers pay for it ..) Do you have backups? Try creating a new Storage Group wit...

Moving mailboxes and DB growth
All, I have recently been moving a lot of mailboxes around in Exchange 2003. My understanding is that every time you move a mailbox, it grows in size, is that correct? That being the case, would I just use one of the offline defrag utilities to reduce the size of the databases back down? Let me know! Pair Hi Pair, To be more precise, the mailbox store we are moving mailboxes to will grow. What we also need to concern ourselves with is the growth of transaction logs on both the source and destination servers. For every GB of data we move, we will generate roughly the same amoun...

Exchange Server/Relay Server Problem
I am in the process of moving all users from our old e-mail domain to the new e-mail domain. The old e-mail accounts reside on a Linux server running QMail with a domain similar to organization.com. All new accounts are being moved to an Exchange Server with the domain name of organization.ca; The Exchange server had been configured to relay all mail through the Linux server. As we moved people to the new domain name (organization.ca) the QMail server was configured to forward the users mail to the new accounts. It did so flawlessly until Friday... On Friday administration decided they...

OMA problem #5
Hi all We are currently trying to connect a couple of users Nokia 6230i to exchange just to check their mail. When they login through either pc to test or the mobile the get the following error message Your user account has not been enabled for wireless access. Please contact your system administrator for additional assistance We have checked in AD and the accout is enabled for oma. W2k3 server with exhcnage w2k3 sp2. Can anyone shed some light on this Cheers Glenn Hi, You've taken the primary domain SMTP suffix address of these users. For OMA to work succesfully, a user _must_ ...

Move Exchange mailboxes from one Domain to another.
Okay, this is the scenario... I got called in to fix a big mess. I am not the one that set this up! (Just wanted to clear that up. ;)) Windows 2003 network.. 2 Domains Domain one: Active Directory DNS DHCP File Server Domain two: Active Directory DNS Exchange Both domains are under separate forests. The person that set this up setup duplicate user accounts under both domains. Why he didn't put the exchange server under the same domain, I have no clue. I just figure he didn't know what he was doing. So what I have is everyone logging in to Domain one to do their everyday work ...

listview control display as a group #2

Problem with a Array formula, Please help !!
What is the problem with the array formula (see cells in column R, which are highlighted coloured yellow) ? {=IF(SUM(IF(ISERROR(LOOKUP(N(OFFSET($B2,,{0,2,4,6,8,10,12,14})),IF($A2="ABC",A!$A$2:$G$140,B!$A$2:$G$210))),0,IF(LOOKUP(N(OFFSET($B2,,{0,2,4,6,8,10,12,14})),IF($A2="ABC",A!$A$2:$G$140,B!$A$2:$G$210))="Y",1,0)),IF(ISERROR(LOOKUP(T(OFFSET($B2,,{0,2,4,6,8,10,12,14})),IF($A2="ABC",A!$A$2:$G$140,B!$A$2:$G$210))),0,IF(LOOKUP(T(OFFSET($B2,,{0,2,4,6,8,10,12,14})),IF($A2="ABC",A!$A$2:$G$140,B!$A$2:$G$210))="Y",1,0))) >0,"Y...

File Attachment Problem
I have got the file attachment problem since we implemented the dynamics CRM 4.0. So i will be glad if you advise me a way to solve this problem. sincerally ...

problem with scaning
hello happy new year I want to scanning multipage documets and save it in my folder. I tryed to scaning without any component . I want to use with microsoft windows acquire library(wia) and save it tiff format. please help me how can create a form with a command button and writting its vba code that it stats scanning and saving file(tiff format) in my folder . thank you hesm ...

Graph OLE Linked objects problem
I got error message from access2003 when I tried to open a Graph OLE Linked objects, the message is: Strategic Budget builder can't find the file containing the linked OLE object you tried to update using OLE/DDE links command. When I click "yes", the other message pop up: "You may have misspelled the file name, or the file may have been deleted or renamed. If the file has been moved to a different location, use the OLE/DDE Links command to change the source. Or delete the object, and create a new linked object." Tried to re-installed OFFICE2003, but it still do...

Mailbox move adds Deny Permission
Hi, Got a really weird problem, that we noticed after moving mailboxes from an older Exchange, to an Exchange Cluster. We have a helpdesk mailbox that the tech team accesses. Once it was moved, we could no longer gain access to it. Looking at the Helpdesk permissions (Exchange Advanced tab) I noticed that the Administrator, Domain Admins, Exchange Admins, etc. all have full control attributes (Greyed out), but now there is a DENY permission as well (Full Mailbox Access). I didn't add that permission....and cannot remove it...seems to be inherited from somewhere...but have no i...

Which has the problem with delaying
Hi all, Exchange 2003 envir. We have one appliance to accept the email for our domain and relay to our exchange servers. But, one user received one message 7 days later. I called appliance vendor and tracked the message which received and delivered it to exchange server on 6/20/2010. But, the user receives it on 6/27/2010. From the header of the message, it shows appliance receives it on 6/20/2010 and received by exchange server on 6/27/2010. Which has a problem with it? Appliance or Excahnge server? Where does the message sit for 7 days? (we have two days time out...

Problem with 'AutoCorrect file'
Glad if any could help out. Keep getting a dialogbox preventing work in Excel stating 'Your AutoCorrect file, C\User\....\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Office\MSO2057.acl could not be saved. The file may be read only, or you do not have permission to modify the file.' I am the only user on the HP Pavilion laptop with Vista Home Premium and running Office 2007 professional. What did do wrong and how to rectify? ...

moving/transferring/reclassing GL transactions
I have not used GP for a while but I have been asked to see if there is a way that GP handles moving/transferring/reclassing posted GL transactions in a similar way that some ERP systems are able to do. The company wishes to move a number of posted GL transactions from one company database to another and they have the intercompany module. I would prefer to keep the original transactional details intact rather than just doing a number of manually-entered journal entries to transfer the transactions to the new company. They do not use the Integration Manager product. Any ideas? Thank...