POP 3

I installed SBS with sr 1 server service pack and SBS sr1 service pack and
Exchange Sr2.
On the same server I can browse the mailbox with internet explorer on
Outlook web access when i created the same account in Outlook express on the
same server when i do F5 it dose send and receive mail but it dosenot
downloade messages in Outlook Express .

In news:9307571B-4E3D-4535-A7D3-655ECBD94434@microsoft.com,
Sarosh Tafti <SaroshTafti@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:
> I installed SBS with sr 1 server service pack and SBS sr1 service
> pack and Exchange Sr2.
> On the same server I can browse the mailbox with internet explorer on
> Outlook web access when i created the same account in Outlook express
> on the same server when i do F5 it dose send and receive mail but it
> dosenot downloade messages in Outlook Express .

Replied in another group. Please don't multipost - if you need to post to
multiple groups, it's best to crosspost instead, by posting a single message
to a handful of relevant groups (separate the NG names with commas) so that
everyone can follow the thread. Thanks :-)

0
lanwench (7567)
10/7/2006 3:20:16 PM
I disabled Routing and Remote Access in SBS and the mail and the web sight
was working normal.

"Sarosh Tafti" wrote:

> I installed SBS with sr 1 server service pack and SBS sr1 service pack and
> Exchange Sr2.
> On the same server I can browse the mailbox with internet explorer on
> Outlook web access when i created the same account in Outlook express on the
> same server when i do F5 it dose send and receive mail but it dosenot
> downloade messages in Outlook Express .

barcode #3
Is there any way i can print barcode for any number in my excel sheet -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Here is some barcode info http://tinyurl.com/3ub2z -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "SMILE >" <<SMILE.19aai0@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:SMILE.19aai0@excelforum-nospam.com... > Is there any way i can print barcode for any number in my excel sheet. > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ > The easiest and best way to print a bar code in an Excel spreadsheet is to use a bar code ...

Removing Exchange 5.5 #3
We are looking to remove Exchange 5.5 from our current network and was wondering what is the best way of doing this without impacting the network. Our primary domain controller is Windows 2000 Server which acts as the main file server. We have another Windows 2003 server which runs strictly applications and file sharing. Then we have this Windows 2000 server that has Exchange 5.5 on it. We would like to gently remove Exchange and this server from the network in order to bring in a whole new Windows 2003 Server with Exchange 2003. This will be a "from scratch installation."...

Solver #3
I am trying to teach myself Solver...Can anyone tell me where I can go to find examples that will walk me through how to use Microsoft Excel Solver? You may find this helpful http://www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/ExcelTips/Solver.mht -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Gerald" <geraldmayeaux@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1142868246.027512.247370@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com... >I am trying to teach myself Solver...Can anyone tell me where I can go > to find examples that will walk me through how to use Microsoft Excel > Solv...

Module won't respond to button click #3
Hello, I'm writing a small simulator that continuously runs a loop walking out in time, the loop is in a module unassociated with a sheet. I'd like it to respond to button clicks on the display sheet to start and stop. The only way I can seem to accoplish this is to put the following within the main simulation loop 'grab any events happening outside the code on the FLOWSHEET worksheet ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("FLOWSHEET").Activate DoEvents ...

address Lists #3
- Is there a way to edit "Filter rules" in address list properties manualy (not via wizard)...? - When adding multiple filter rules using wizard to address list Example: FIELD -> USER -> Custom attribute 1 = Alpha ADD and FIELD -> USER -> Custom attribute 1 = Alpha ADD ends up as AND (&) condition ---------------------- (&(&(&(& (mailnickname=*) (| (&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(|(homeMDB=*)(msExchHomeServerNam e=*))) )))(objectCategory=user)(extensionAttribute1=Alpha)(extensionAttribut e1=Bravo))) ---------------------- any ...

Issues/gotchas moving from 1.3.0203 to 1.3.1002?
Hi All, A friend of mine purchased a turn-key RMS system (computers, servers, POS h/w, and RMS software) last summer from a "Microsoft Certified Partner". He had always thought RMS 1.3 Refresh 1 was installed since that was what the RMS install CD said.. Recently, I was looking at his system and found what was actually installed was the "base" install of RMS 1.3 (1.3.0203). He is uncomfortable with running a system so out of date. As this is a production system, we are both concerned about minimizing risk when upgrading. Are there any big issues or "gotchas...

3-d referneces in chart series values
I have a chart that has three series plotted on it, the first is column format and the second and third are lines. The first (column) represents average golf scores for one hole for individuals, the second (line) represents par, while the third (line) represents overall average for all golfers. I can plot the column graph for the 23 competitors - no problem. The problem is with the two line graphs. I want the lines to extend the width of the 23 columns. To do this I need 23 points that are the same for each line. I would like to use something like =player1:player23!$c$323, but I keep ...

SHARED CALENDARS #3
Hi. I want to kown if I can predetermine in outlook or in exchange that when a user starts outlook, all users shared calendars will be abaliable in calendars of other people, and don't have to add one by one. Tanks. JP <aspento_quitar_para_correo_@arrakis.es> wrote: > Hi. I want to kown if I can predetermine in outlook or in exchange > that when a user starts outlook, all users shared calendars will be > abaliable in calendars of other people, and don't have to add one by > one. Tanks. Hi - see the reply to your previous post. ...

Email Newsletter #3
I am trying to find out if there are size limits to the size of an email newsletter that I can send to our customers. If the newsletter is too large, it shows up as a blank email. -- Amy The limitation is usually that of your ISP. Many restrict the file size. Convert your Publisher newsletters to PDF first. For instance, our computer club newsletter as a Publisher file for last August was 9,688 KB, the pdf was 491 KB. The smaller size, conserves on internet traffic, doesn't bother your customers with long downloads. It just makes everyones productivity go up a notch. If you do...

lost password #3
I do not know my password. I've never been asked to put my password in when logging on to outlook. When I created a new identity and went back to my old identity it asked for it. Ive tried everything. "Joey Cibulski" <effenjoey@ev1.net> wrote in message news:008301c3d605$888c1c10$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I do not know my password. I've never been asked to put > my password in when logging on to outlook. When I created > a new identity and went back to my old identity it asked > for it. Ive tried everything. As you use the term "Identity" ar...

SMTP filter #3
I would like to create a filter that will forward all SMTP messages from a particular address to another address. How can this be configured in Exchange 2003 SP2? On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 14:04:24 -0700, wyndows <wyndows@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I would like to create a filter that will forward all SMTP messages from a >particular address to another address. How can this be configured in >Exchange 2003 SP2? > > > > An Outlook rule or script or 3rd party software. Cant be done in Exch 2003 natively. You would really need to look at a 3rd party SMT...

file format not valid #3
I moved a spreadsheet from one file to another and when I try to open, I get 'file format not valid' bill wroet... >I moved a spreadsheet from one file to another and when I try >to open, I get 'file format not valid' What do you mean by 'moved a spreadsheet from one file to another'? B precise and complete -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Disabled macros #3
Our company just upgraded to Windows XP and running Excel 2000. Yesterday I wrote some new macros and saved them, today when I try t run them I get the message: "The macros in this project are disabled." I cannot find when or how to enable them. Can anyone help? -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi MileHigh, > "The macros in this project are disabled." > I cannot find when or how to enable them. Can anyone help?? > Excel is set to high macro security. Set it to medium so you can choose whether to enable them or not: Tools, Macros, securi...

pop 3 account information changing
My incoming pop3 address appends to my account name and my pop3 address changes to localhost everytime I log on. That's usually caused by older versions of anti-virus software. What are you running? "jeff wolf" <jwolf@enlinkgeoenergy.com> wrote in message news:080801c3518a$059826a0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > My incoming pop3 address appends to my account name and > my pop3 address changes to localhost everytime I log on. ...

have sheets 2 and 3 scroll the same when scrolling sheet 1?
Is it possible to have worksheets scroll at the same time? For example when you scroll down to line 100 on sheet 1 and then you go to sheet 2 or 3 or 4 that sheet will be on line 100 also? Maybe with a little code: I put this behind the ThisWorkbook module: Option Explicit Dim CurRow As Long Private Sub Workbook_SheetActivate(ByVal Sh As Object) Select Case LCase(Sh.Name) Case Is = "sheet1", "sheet2", "sheet4" If CurRow > 0 Then Application.Goto Sh.Cells(CurRow, 1), scroll:=True End If End Select En...

getting rid of #DIV/0! #3
Hello, I'm receiving the subject error in my cells when referencing a cell without a number. I plan to put a number in those cells as they come to me but I don't want to see that error. I would like the cell to be either blank or zero. The cell is G2 in which I'm receiving the error. Its formula reads e10/f10 where f10 is blanked unless I input a number. Is there a way to do this? Any help is appreciated. =IF(F10="","",E10/F10) -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Peter McCaul" <compcoff@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%2301eR2reHHA.3...

Exchange cluster #3
Hi, First, i apologize for placing this in Exchange forum as query is related to Cluster. I have also logged the same query in cluster newsgroup. Hope someone from this group knows the solution. ============== Hi, I have windows 2003 R2, SP1. I am running cluster administrator wizard to create a new cluster. Issue : When i run the wizard, in the analysis report, it gives error as follows: "The network adapter "LAN Primary" is enabled for DHCP, which is not supported or recommended. Making this node a member of a cluster is not supported or recommended." "The net...

Money 2004 Deluxe #3
How do I get downloaded transactions via the internet to appear in the register? The program tells me I have 70 transactions to review, but I cannot find them. Thank you for your assistance. In microsoft.public.money, Norris wrote: >How do I get downloaded transactions via the internet to >appear in the register? The program tells me I have 70 >transactions to review, but I cannot find them. In Internet Explorer delete your browser temporary files with Tools->InternetOptions->DeleteFiles. Then in Money do File->RepairMoneyFile->QuickFileRepair for good measure....

Copy and Paste #3
I am trying to copy and paste parts of one Publisher 2000 file into a new one. Is this possible - I have wasted so much time trying to do this that I hope better brains than mine have the answer You can open both files, right-click the quick launch toolbar, tile the files, drag and drop the objects. Grouping objects will help. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "theoldandgrey" <theoldandgrey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2F85E928-C649-4905-B43E-DF86AC7D6EF2@microsoft.com... >I am trying to copy and paste parts of one Publisher 2000 file into a ...

CRM 3.0 Laptop Client for Outlook --admin only?
Can the CRM 3.0 Laptop client for outlook be used successfully on a limited local user account (not admin, not power user)? We had to shoehorn it just to install it. Is administrator access _required_ for successful, consistent use? -Eric Has no one tried to use the CRM client in a non admin-user environment? Again, we are trying to deploy the laptop client to restricted users, and would like to know if is designed to work in a low privilege environment. -Eric "hnl-eric" wrote: > Can the CRM 3.0 Laptop client for outlook be used successfully on a limited > local use...

Upgrading to Microsoft CRM 3.0
We are Microsoft Business Solutions partners for MS CRM and we are using MS CRM 1.2 internally. We have received a few days ago a product key for Microsoft CRM 3.0 Professional Edition. I have followed the instructions for upgrading MS CRM 1.2 to 3.0, for our internal implementation, but when I enter the 25-key code, i get the error message "The specified license is invalid" I also loged into VOICE to check if there was a different product key there but the only keys appearing for our company in VOICE is for version 1.2. Please note that we have used the CD's provided via our M...

ecm2001 v5.3 winols shoemaster wilcom bentley amiable xshowsoft 135606175485887
We can crack or emulate any protection type: Dongle, Hardlock, Hasp, Serial, Password, Hasp4, Flexlm, Sentinel, Wibu, Eutron Smartkey, Hasphl, Proteq, All the Protections!! email = xshowsoft@gmail.com email = xshowsoft at gmail.com If you have some protected program, and want to crack it, we can help you! Ecm2001 v5.3 professional, all checksums enabled download Kess v4 all family enabled download WinOls 1.38 download crack wilcom 2006 full HMI/SCADA System Zenon Software for Industrial Automation emulator SHOEMASTER v3.04 all modules download Victor EAT Designscope 2.05 all modules...

Update Records Pop-up Form
Hi Everyone, Help is really appreciated. So I have a form where the user can input data on three different text boxes then click on a 'search' command button and with simple code the results are filtered on the same form below in other text boxes. All this is linked to a single table. So I've set up this results text boxes Enable/Locked property to Yes because I don't want to allow the user to edit the data on the same form. However I've created an update command button which opens a new and more simple pop-up form where the user can modify the data. The problem ...

custom POP received not invoiced report
Has anyone developed a historical custom POP received not invoiced report that can be run as of a user-specified date? The report would return those receipts that were not invoiced as of that date and would function much like the historical aged trial balances in PM and RM. Is anyone aware of a 3rd party product that has this functionality? Hey Mike, I have developed one for our company. This has exactly the info what you are looking for. We call it as POP Aging Report internally and is segregated by buckets. There are a couple of things, one is an entire POP may not be matched with ...

Act 6.0 #3
Has anyone ever converted their ACT database into Outlook? ...