Permissions #4

I have recently upgraded to exchange 2003 and have had
few problems.
However one problem that crops up is when a user replies
to an e-mail group external to the organisation. The
server post an undeliverable saying that the user does
not have permission to send to external group.
If the user tries again it usually will go through.
I cant find anything on the server which seems relevant
to this problem.

vlookup first 4 characters only in a column
Hi Any help with the following would be greatly appreciated - I'm trying to do a vlookup whereby it only searches/has to match the first 4 characters in the utmost left column of the table and return the associated cell. My non working formula is: =VLOOKUP(A:A(left4),EmailList!A:C,3,FALSE) whereby the A:A(left4) is meant to be the first 4 characters from the left of the column. Thks Gus Try this: =VLOOKUP(LEFT(A1,4),EmailList!A:C,3,FALSE) -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ============...

CRM 4.0 Workgroup & SQL 2005 Express Edition with Advanced Features
Hi, I can install a CRM 4.0 Workgroup with a SQL 2005 Express Edition with Advanced Features? Thanks in advance EGN ...

Deleted Items #4
I have an Exchange 2000 Server and I need to set it up to delete the mail from the deleted items folder in Outlook if they are over 30 days old. Is there any way to do this? Create a new Recipient Policy - when it asks you which type to create, select Mailbox Manager Settings. The rest should be fairly self-explanatory. I'd recommend to probably start off with running a report first so you will know what it is going to do. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne "Patricia" <me@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OQ2UaC6wFHA.1168@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... >I...

SQL Service Pack 4
Has anyone installed Service Pack 4 for SQL/MSDE yet on their RMS server? yes. no problems. "Christine L" <clardy@goodwillaz.org> wrote in message news:esZ%23vERcFHA.3844@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Has anyone installed Service Pack 4 for SQL/MSDE yet on their RMS server? > Small Business Server Software detail when add or removing components has an issue with recognising this SP4 and asks you to instal sp3 or better..... "root" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:OrYnmvRcFHA.1448@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > yes. no...

Removing Send As permissions
I'm running Exchange 2003 on 2003 Server and have noticed that the Domain Admins group has Send As & Receive As permissions on all of the users Security settings in ADUC. I thought that this was blocked by default in Exchange 2003, but when testing I can 'Send As' any user when logged in as a Domain Admin. My question is - how did these permissions get there, and can I remove them using a script or similar rather than manually changing each user? ...

OE removed access #4
How can I get rid of OE removed access to the following unsafe attachment to your mail? I would like to receive these emails Note that this group supports Outlook from Microsoft Office, Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. Tools->Options->Security. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. While thinking hard, laurie davis <ljd949@localnet.com> queried: | How can I get rid of OE removed access to the following unsafe | attachment to your mail? I would like to receive these emails ...

Compile error in hidden module #4
The Visual Basic error window that popped up is "Compile error in hidden module: <module name> A protected module can't be displayed. This error has the following cause and solution: a.. There is a compilation error in the code of the specified module, but it can't be displayed because the project is protected. Unprotect the project, and then run the code again to view the error." I do not know how to "select the item in question." I do not know how to "unprotect the project and then run the code again to view the error." I suspect that something...

Splitting contents from multiple repeating cells in 1st column into 4 columns
In my first column I have 4 cells (1-4) (5-8) etc. with general content. The content from each of these 4 cells needs to be placed in a separate column to make a list that I can sort etc. Example: COLUMN A 1 01-04-425-001 2 Heatherridge Road #301 3 Harry Smith 4 H25 Condo Fairfax Place 5 01-05-356-041 6 McGrath Street # 56 7 Mary Jones 8 B45 Condo Lemon Circle . . . . . . and so on and so on every 4 cells. I have hundreds of 4 cell descriptions. I just can't do this one by one. Can anyone help, PLEASE, PLEASE. I am really a novice at Excel though I use it for everything ...

Watermark #4
Can you add a watermark in Excel like you do in Word? I would like to put "draft" across a printed document. Many examples, but my favourite is at Aaron Blood's website at http://www.xl-logic.com/pages/formulas.html Ron de Bruin has a utility at http://www.rondebruin.nl/files/Watermark.zip An finally, if you're using Excel 2002, look for "Watermarks using Excel XP" at this site: http://cpap.com.br/orlando -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "SueAnn Janu...

Mailbox permissions #10
Hello all.... I'm running Exchange 2003, and Outlook 2003. I have a mailbox that several people have full access, and "Send As" rights to, and it is set up in the user's Outlook Folder List, so they can all see it. The Inbox of this mailbox has many subfolders. I want to know if there's an easy way to deny all users the ability to delete any mail that comes into this mailbox, but still allow them to "Send As", and move mail between folders within the mailbox. I know I can probably do it on the folder's permissions tab in Outlook, but that will take me ho...

delegating permissions in exchange 2003
Hello, Here is the situation. We need our help desk to only view the status of the the servers availability in exchnage manager and nothing else. We gave them view only permissions at the org level and the administrative group but when they go to look at status of servers they show as critical. What are we missing? Thanks ...

CRM 4.0 Mass mailing
I must use CRM 4.0 for send mass mail. CRM use Word for the mail creation but this method make dirty html code (word tag etc.). This dirty html code make my email spam. How I can do mass mailing with clean html code through CRM 4.0 (I compose the email with one image or one link and some text)? I think that CRM 4.0 don't make this and I must buy an add-on. If Crm 4.0 cannot send "clean" email what I can buy to make this? Thanks On Dec 5, 8:00=A0am, "Davide" <davi...@tiscali.it> wrote: > I must use CRM 4.0 for send mass mail. > CRM use Word for the mai...

CRM 4 Mail Merge issue #2
Hi there, When we are trying to do an email via mail merge with a marketing list through a quick campaign we get the following error message right at the end of the merge. 'The e-mail must have at least one recipient before it can be sent. Do you want to send the e-mail? If you click Yes, the e-mail will be sent out, but no corresponding activity will be created in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.' We find we are having to click yes for every single marketing list member. Any ideas on why this is happening? ...

import from outlook express #4
...what is the easiest way to import all the stuf (messages, contacts and accounts) from OE6 to Outlook 2003? thanx You can try exporting from OE to Outlook using OE's File menu > Export commands "bingo" <graba_66REMOVE@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23bQUJFIvFHA.2396@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > ..what is the easiest way to import all the stuf (messages, contacts and > accounts) from OE6 to Outlook 2003? Use Export from within Outlook Express. Best is to (manually) setup the account in Outlook first. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-ou...

transfers #4
We have HQ, 8 stores, and a warehouse (which is classed as a store). When we do our weekly transfers and picks on Monday, and deliver to the shops throughout the week. The stock going to the shops though, does not appear on their stock until they have committed their stock on transfers in. Because of this, if we want to do another pick on Wednesday, to replenish the sales from the Monday & Tuesday, it will pick all of the items that were on the original pick !!!, because they have not yet been received. Is there a way around this ? Chris ...

Why does Outlook 2002 ask for ie 4.01 at launch?
I have trawled and can't find an existing answer. I have installed Outlook 2002 to use my Acer PDA. Never used it before. I have Windows XP SP2 and Office 2000. When I launch Outlook it says it requires IE 4.01 to run. I have IE 6 installed. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Outlook and repaired it and reinstalled and repaired office. What do I try next? Any help greatly appreciated. This is a longshot, but open the registry editor and go to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\10.0\Outlook\Options\MSHTML\Inte�rnational and look at the value shown for LastIEVersion. It sh...

IMF scores "SEXUALLY-EXPLICIT" as a 4?
With IMF installed, I've seen email arrive in the inbox with a subject that begins with "SEXUALLY-EXPLICIT." It got scored with an SCL of 4. Other messages with similar subject lines (that being with SEXUALLY-EXPLICIT) got 5 or higher. Any idea why? Its not just the subject that it takes into account, it could also something in the message body, or the header of the message. -- Mark Fugatt "joe" <joe.user.bg@antichef.com> wrote in message news:%23kZQCmVhEHA.1392@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > With IMF installed, I've seen email arrive in the inbox with a...

To MVPs who installed OS 10.4: Tiger Keychain Access will NOT import MS certificates; MS article out of date
Help, please? When I asked a few days ago how to import the Microsoft Intermediate Certificate and Microsoft Entity Certificate from Panther's Users/~/Library/Keychains to Tiger's Users/~/Library Keychains J.E. McGimpsey thoughtfully responded "See: <http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;887413> Unfortunately, Tiger's Keychain Access Utility does is very different from Panther's, and the article at the above address refers to ways to import or re-create that no longer work. If I go into the Finder, I clearly see the two certificates in my user...

Permissions tab missing from Inbox properties
Hello, When attempting to view the properties for a user's Inbox or any folder/subfolder in their mailbox the permissions tab is missing (this is occuring while I'm logged on his workstation as the user). Yet when I open outlook on another workstation logged in as administrator and add the user's mailbox to the outlook profile I can see the permissions tab. I checked permissions on the Exchange server and I even added his account as owner to his mailbox but the issued persisted. Enviroment: Windows 2000 Small Buiness Enterprise server SP4 Windows 2000 Pro SP4 with Outlook...

7-1/4" Electric Circular Saw Skil#5176
Price:$82.05 Image: http:///image.php?id=B000RL6ORA Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B000RL6ORA Made By: SKIL POWER TOOLS COMPANY 4300 W. Peterson Ave. Chicago, IL 60646 Features: - Voltage: 120 Vlt 10 Amps - Power: 2.4 HP - Frequency: 60 Hz - Speed: 5000 RPM - Depth Of Cut At 90 Degrees: 2-1/2" - Depth Of Cut At 45 Degrees: 1-31/32" - Double Insulated - 1 Pc 7-1/4" Circular Saw Blade Included. - SKIL's Full 1 Year Warranty For Defective Material And Workmanship. Weight: 14 Lbs ...

Login Page for CRM 4.0
Hi Everyone, How can I enforce a Login Page on CRM web page, but user will using their AD credential for authentication. It is for security reason to avoid information leakage due to unattend workstation. However, it would be nice to allow only single login with Outlook integration, i.e. login Outlook client for email but do not have to login again for CRM. CRM Version 4.0 Thanks in advance!! I would be nice having not only the Windows prompt dialog box but a proper authentication page, just like using "Form base authentication" in Exchange Server. Thanks "Roy T&q...

Salary USD$4 ten thousand dollars every week
We Don't Leave Anything Up to Chance. Just plug into our proven 3-Step Wealth Generation System. 1. No Selling! 2. No Meetings! 3. No Pressure! FREE join than see the website http://favorjean.probuilderplus.com/ ...

Problems installing CRM 4.0
Hello. I´m installing Microsoft Dynamics 4.0 in a windows server 2003 R2 and during the installation it show us the following error: Microsoft.Crm.setup.Server.AddCurrentUserToPrivUserGroupAction. El servicio de directorios está ocupado. (Excepción de HRESULT: 0x8007200E) Checking on the internet I found that error is due to the directory service is busy, but I relly do not know how to solve this problem. I really apreciate if you can help me becouse here in the company we must start the testing process as soon as posible. Thanks a lot. Candy, Are you doing the instal...

Corrupt file #4
Need to know if there is any software or way to recover a coruppted file.I am in excel 2002 version and it tries to recover the file but does a poor job HELP!!!! thnx a bunch, Danny try this out: (I have only seen it recommended, but have thankfully not needed to try it out yet) http://www.openoffice.org HTH >-----Original Message----- >Need to know if there is any software or way to recover a >coruppted file.I am in excel 2002 version and it tries to >recover the file but does a poor job HELP!!!! > >thnx a bunch, >Danny >. > How poor is 'poor' - Wh...

Why am I getting this only on one user. We are running exchange 2003 single forest 2 domains, one exchange server in each domain, I can send mail to the user buy clicking new mail and picking their name off the GAL and it works. When that person mails me it works, when I click reply And try to send the reply it gets kicked back. I have looked at the users properties under delivery restrictions and it says everyone. My mailbox is in the first domain and the problem users box is in the other domain. otherwise the system is working fine, The user can send mail to anyone in our domain but w...