Paging through Exchange Server 2000

I am trying to set up an account that will be paged
through Exchange Server 2000 once the email is sent to the
pager but the signal is not going through.  I do not get
any returns through my inbox.  Is there other options to
set this up?
0
anonymous (74722)

Did the same thing here. We have a UPS and we want it to
page or call someone. I had to allow relay to the
ipaddress of the UPS. If you use a OS system on a UPS
then you have to let that systems ip be able to relay. In
one instance it would mail a local mailbox and we had to
set up a rule to send a mail outside our organization
when it came in to that mailbox.

0
anonymous (74722)