OWA User can't see text in email body (rights issue??)

Hi,

I just implemented OWA, and it is working great for MOST users.  I have 1
user, when she logs in, and opens an email, the body of the email is just
blank (no text).  When she logs in on her computer (not owa login, Win2000
login) no one can see text.  It almost seems like it's something in this
user's profile or something.  She can log in to OWA on any other computer
we've tried, and she get's text.  It will even work on her computer if
another user logs on to the computer (windows 2000 login).  The problem just
seems to happen when she is logged on to the computer.

Thanks,

Troy

0
tsherven (9)

OWA #23
Hi, I am getting the following error, when tries to access mailbox from OWA. "OWA was unable to get to your inbox". Details of the server: [1] NT standalone server in 2003 AD domain [2] Exchange 5.5 with SP4 The authentication in IIS is NTLM authentication. Some mailboxes are able to access from OWA, while some or not. Can you throw some light on this? Thanks, Janardhan. ...

local administrator rights.
Hi will the users of SFO who do not have local administrator right have access to the CRM through outlook? Or is it mandatory that all users have local admin rights? Coz i cant afford to have all the users have local admin right. Please advice Thanks There is an update that allows you to remove local admin rights from the SFO client after installing: https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;841124 Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Ann" wrote: > Hi > will the users of SFO who do not have local administrator right have access &...

Excel Text Function
Hi anyone who can help me... I have some info in a spreadsheet as follows: A1 B1 C1 Centra Dublin Centra Belfast Centra London If I want to get just Centra out into another cell I would use =LEFT(A1:C1,6) and this works fine. But I want to actually get out the area - Dublin, Belfast or London and some other areas that might have more or less than 7 letters. Any ideas??? Thanks in advance Ann (Dublin, Ireland) =TRIM(SUBSTITUTE(A1,"Centra","")) will work if you have city names and centra.. -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Ann&q...

Stagger X-axis text
In 1-2-3 I could stagger the text in the X-axis. In Excel it seems that I can only rotate the text to 90 degrees. Is there a way to stagger and leave horizontal? Specifically, I have all the provinces (or 10 of them) across the axis and they take up room when spelt out (no abbreviations allowed). I would rather the first, third, fifth ... etc. be higher and the second, fourth etc. be lower to allow the chart to be narrower and still read the text clearly. Cheers, Deborah >-----Original Message----- >In 1-2-3 I could stagger the text in the X-axis. In Excel it seems Deborah I would...

HELP!! Viewing email images

links in emails
When I try to open a link included in an email nothing happens? Hi, This problem can be caused by several different things. Do you receive an error message when you click on a hyperlink, or does nothing happen at all? Can you use hyperlinks in other programs, such as Word? Please have a look at the following Knowledge Base articles to see if these resolve your problem. 177054.KB.EN-US OLEXP: Internet Shortcuts in Outlook Express Do Not Start Web Browser You can access this article by clicking on the link below. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;177054 257464.K...

slow emails
We are using exchange 2000 sever. and we have one user on one machine that her emails take awhile to process, up to 3hrs possibly. She is running outlook 2002, with all updates as of 10/9/03. I have figured in the past that it was just the other servers the mail was going through that was slowing it down. But when she uses, another persons acount on another machine it runs fine. Is this and outlook/machine problem, a server problem, or a problem that is out of my hands? Or is there a problem at all? >-----Original Message----- >We are using exchange 2000 sever. and we ha...

Trouble sending emails #2

email set up in publisher

Amex download issue
1/23/2005 was the last date that my American Express credit card account downloaded into Money (2004). Prior to that it happened automatically daily. I went to the American Express website and downloaded an ofx file - named ofx.ofx - and upon clicking on it and making sure that the account matched, money reported that the info was imported correctly. But it wasn't. There are still no account register entrees past 1/23/2005 (and yes there was activity beyond that date). Any ideas would be appreciated. thx Just spoke to Amex - they are having tech issues and are aware of the...

OWA logout issue
When using OWA (Exchange 2003) and logging out with IE it seems to delete ALL session cookies. Is there a setting to change this? It does not delete all of the session cookies if using Netscape or Firefox. Thanks ...

OWA authentication settings
My single Exchange 2003 SP1 installation requires OWA logins to use the domain\username method. At one point it only required the username. Not sure when/why it changed. I have checked the HTTP Protocol settings in ESM and in Exchange properties under the Exch VS, I have Basic... checked with the netbios domain name listed. I also have Integrated..... checked. Anon.... is not checked. From what I've read this is all I need. I shouldn't have to check the IIS settings on the Exchange server. What am I missing? Thanks. Yes, This probably changed after you installed an Exchange ser...

multiple revieve of emails
I recieve multiple copys of emails in outlook. In some cases I get 100 copys of the exact same message, in other cases it is ok, then others many times Only one message on server Jim <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I recieve multiple copys of emails in outlook. In some > cases I get 100 copys of the exact same message, in other > cases it is ok, then others many times Only one message on > server Usually caused by 1) Send/receive interval too small or 2) server timeout value too small or 3) rules that don't contain the "stop processing more rules...

Delay receiving email
Hi, We use Exchange 2000 and Windows 2000. I have recently been expeirencing intermitent delays in receiving email from two seperate domains.The delays are usually 3 hours but sometimes even longer. In the header info the delay happens at the last hop before reaching our domain. I have checked the exchange logs as well as the logs on our gateway but they do not indicate any delay once we receive the email. I am not sure what else I should do. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Bryan ...

outlook inbox refresh issue
Has anyone come acrosos an issue in MS Outlook 2000 where an incoming data packet processes but isn't deleted? There seems to be a refresh issue. Does anyone have any suggestions? Can you give a little more detail? Did you press the delete key and the message remained in the inbox? Or do you have a rule processing that should have deleted the message? Or...? -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Johnny Jackman" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02d301c39ffa$66c91380$a401280a@phx.gbl... Has anyone come acrosos an issue in MS Outlook 2000 where...

Issue installing FRx 6.7 on Windows 2003
I am encountering an unhandled exception error when attempting the installation. The installation prompts for the language, I select English, then Next. The progress bar makes it all the way to the right of the next screen, then I get the above error. This is a brand new quad CPU Dell OS is base WIndows Server 2003 Enterprise, not SP1 Only installed software is: IIS 6.0 (FTP, WWW, MSMQ) CA ArcServe (backup software) SQL 2000 Enterprise, Analysis Services, both at SP3a WinZip Acrobat 6.0 Reader Hello, Can you give us the exact error message you're receiving (all words and numbers fro...

OWA Password page not showing up.
I installed the hotfix from kb 833734. I've also tried to follow the steps found at kb 327843. However, when I set an account to "change password at next logon" and go to that account in OWA on a FE that's using forms based auth, it doesn't redirect to the page for changing an expired password. However if i direct my browser to that page manually and fill in the form, it unexpires my password just fine. Is this how it's supposed to work? Shouldn't it detect that it's expired and thus redirect me to the page for resetting my password? Thanks. This ...

Ending dot in subject by OWA
Hi all, I've got a problem when I try to read mails that have an ending dot in the subject, it displays me a "HTTP 404 – File not found Servicios de Internet Information Server" error, but when I try to read the same mail using Outlook I have no problem. I have a front-end server and a back-end server, both with Exchange 2003. When they where Exchange 2000 I hadn't this problem. Any ideas?? Thanks in advance, Jaime ...

can you see what i am writting?

VISIO 2007 -Text direction
can some one tell me how to change text to be type in vertically. Under tools, options there is no regional tab or under format text the change text direction command does not work. "kgbrat" <kgbrat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2DBF18B5-E1C8-4493-8BEF-F7D4C1538781@microsoft.com... > can some one tell me how to change text to be type in vertically. Under > tools, options there is no regional tab or under format text the change > text > direction command does not work. You can use the Text Tool (The A with an circular arrow around it) and gr...