owa truncated words

I've got Ex 2000 server and running OWA . Everything works
fine. My problem is words  appear truncated on clients acesses on owa, in
the same text on microsoft outlook appear ok.
Could anyone please help?? Anything would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

,

Microsoft Word issue
My wife is a public HS teacher. She writes classroom material and exams in Word (Office 2003) and we have encountered a unique problem. She creates a word document of text with photos in the document (Insert / picture / from file)(the file is a .JPG file on her computer). Then she goes to print it on an HP Photosmart printer on my computer, over the network. The document prints .... but the picture is blank. Just white space where it should be, no picture. We found a workaround: Print to Adobe Acrobat PDF file (her computer has full version Acrobat installed). The pho...

404 Error in OWA when accessing calendar items in public folders
We are running Exchange 2003 SP2 on Windows 2003 Server SP1. We have a front-end/back-end configuration. OWA works well except when attempting to access calendar items in public folders. In personal folders, this is not a problem. The public folder calendar appears correctly; however, opening a particular calendar item results in a 404 error about 2/3 of the time. Sometimes it opens properly. Refreshing the item window repeatedly will eventually bring up the item. This problem is not restricted to a particular user, browser or public folder. Even with full owner permissions on t...

OWA stopped working on one of the Cluster Nodes
Our environment has 2 FE servers and an A/A/P cluster. Recently (not sure how long ago) OWA stopped allowing logons on one of the BE nodes. I have checked the configuration for the HTTP resources and they all appear to be identical. When I move the EVS from the Active to Passive node OWA starts working properly. I had installed Symantec's SMSMSE 4.6 around the same time frame and have since removed that. I have tried to Restore the IIS configuration to an earlier date and that fixed the Passive Node but not the Active node. I have removed Exchange and reinstalled and removed IIS and...

Import gif to Word or PowerPoint 2004
After inserting a gif-graphic into a Word or PowerPoint-file, then saving, closing and opening the file again, I get instead of the graphic a black box. Any hints? I use MacOSX.3.4 and I just updated my office to mac-office 2004. In mac-office X I did not have this problems. Thanks Florian ...

Outlook 2003, Word 2007 email editor
Is it possible to use Word 2007 and the email editor in Outlook 2003? I don't think it is, however there may be a download that someone knows about. Thanls, Steve no. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchange Messaging ...

How do I set a Word doc to always print manual feed?
In Word 2003, you'd go to page setup, paper source. I can't find anything comparable in 2007. I print a lot of labels & letterhead & need this. The dialog is the same - click the arrow bottom right of the Page Setup Group on the Page Layout tab. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>&...

OWA and ISA 2004
We are migrating from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003. We have about 150 Users of which only 80 are in the main office and the rest work from home/on the road. Many of them were useing OWA in Exchange 5.5 for email. In the new envoirnment we are considering putting an ISA 2004 server in our DMZ and connecting this directly to our Exchange server on the Internal LAN. (No Front End Exchange Server) Is this option recomended from a security/performance perspective? We do not really want the expense of an additional Front End Exchange server if it is not really needed. The alternative wou...

Cannot see receipients in global list while using OWA
I have exchange 2003 with outlook 2003 as client. Whenever I use OWA and try to create new email and click on TO to select receiver's name from the global list, I get a differnent screen which as me to enter name to search. I want to display names so I can select from the list. Here is the screen that I get each time I click on TO. I should be seeing everyone's name so I can select. If I connect locally, I do get the list and there is no problem. This happens only with OWA. Thanks -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- OWA d...

OWA 5.5 to Exchange 2003 Server
I've customized OWA 5.5 to emulate the custom message form we use in OL. This doenst appear to be as doable in OWA 2003. Is there a way to run OWA 5.5 against the EX2003 server? On a clone of the old OWA 5.5 sever I've tried modifying the org, site, and server entries under the MSExchangeWEB\Parameters entries to point to the EX2003 server but I get "The Microsoft Exchange server is down or the HTTP service has been disabled...". Originally I tried it when I tried migrating and I thought it worked, but now I loaded EX2003 from scratch and subsequently it doesnt. If I ...

Toolbar Transition Word 2003 to 2007
Dear All, I'm sure this has been dealt with far too often here. I'm finding lots of bits and pieces of information all over the web on the topic, but I'd like to "ask the experts" for advice on best places to start -- and inquire about one thing I have observered so far. We're moving to Office 2007 and I'm charged with managing the transition of our macros -- not that many, but a few and worth preserving -- to the new environment. In Word 2003, we have about a half dozen toolbars, each with between 4 and 8 macros. I'm looking for the sle...

OWA and Direcway Satellite
Just set up Direcway Satellite internet connection using the DW6000 modem. I appear to be able to access all web sites, including my work email through Outlook Web Access. Problem occurs, however, when trying to send email via OWA. When I type a message and click the send button, the compose window (the window I use to enter address, type message, etc.) doesn't go away automatically as is usually does. At first, I thought the message wasn't being sent, but it is sent despite the fact that the compose window stays up. Likewise, when I add an attachment to the message, the...

Exchange 2003 OWA issue w/embedded URLs
I'm running Exchange 2003 in a front-end/back-end configuration, and for the most part OWA works just fine. I have IIS configured so that users don't need to type in the domain name when they login, and that works. However if a user clicks a URL in a message, the authentication box pops up, asking them to re-authenticate. The box will NOT accept the username and password combination unless the user specifies domain/username. I guess there are two issues here, one why is it even prompting for re-authentication, and two why won't it accept the "normal" combination of usern...

Domain name not always needed to log into OWA?

Format page number in Words Document
Hi, Appreciate if you can help me here. I am trying to number my pages in my document a bit differently using the header and footer but I can't seem to get around doing it. Normally the page numbers will run concurrently in the header or footer as in page 1,2,3,4...etc But what intend to do is add page 5 (a) after page 5 and before page 6. However when I do that under the header or footer page 5 becomes page 5 (a) How do I format this under the header or footer? Thanks You will need to use the following field construction { IF { PAGE } > 5 { IF { PAGE } &...

Inserting Photos into Excel and linking to Word.
I need to be able to upload a digital photograph to a single MS Excel worksheet and then link that photograph into a MS Word document from the Excel workbook (photo needs to be visible in both Excel and Word). The photos should all appear the same physical size when they are place into the Excel worksheet and they should appear the same physical size on the linked Word document. Can anyone describe the steps I should use to accomplish this or recommend a possible alternative? ...

Defaul size for logo2.gif in OWA
Can someone tell me what the default size is? I am trying to customize my OWA page with the company branding and I have replaced all the logo's before I made sure they are the same size. Thanks in advance! Er - the size of the gif file shouldn't matter. If the one you put in is larger, it would simply increase the traffic for OWA (though not by much). Anyways, since you asked, the size of this file on my server is 4KB. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed) "Mike" <Mike@dis...

At my wits end OWA and Public Folders
I have exchange 2k3. OWA works in both basic and premium. When I try to view the public folders in premium mode it sits or hangs at "updating view". If I go in through basic then I can view hte public fodlers immediately and see the calendars. When i try to post a new appointment it gives me an error 61 in IE saying object expected. I have checked all teh permissions...and updated IE as best I can...any suggestions? Thanks ...

Importing List from Excel to Word printing labels spacing problems
When I import my mailing list from Excel to Word to print mailing labels (30 per page) my labels have large spaces between the lines. For example they look like this: John Doe P.O. Box 000 City, State, Zip And then if I have a business name before John Doe it gets cut off. Is there a way to decrease the space between the lines so it fits better? I have figured out how to do one at a time, but we have 4,000 of these to print! I would like it to look like: John Doe P.O. Box 000 City, State, Zip Thanks for any help! Sounds like a question for a Word newsgroup, not...

Outlook takes long time in new message with word 2003 as editor
Good Day Urgently need help in troubleshooting a problem which is spread among many clients in which Outlook takes long time when you create or reply first message after starting outlook , our clients are windows XP with SP3 and the Microsoft office is office 2003 with SP3 , My machine suffers from this error although i have patched it to the latest updates from Microsoft update , I have Mcafee Viruscan Enterprise 8.5.0i and i have disabled access protection when outlook startes but it did not solve the problem Apprecite quick advice and any troubleshooting tips Ahmedg You mentioned e...

Menu in Word behaving oddly; items (like the entire contents of the Tools menu) disappearing...
Hey, I'd be oh-so-grateful if anyone has any idea how I could address this problem. I'm quite mystified. I'm running MS Word for X on my Mac (OS 10.4.3), and lately some odd things have begun happening. At first I was just working around them, but I've decided live my computer life too much that way (ignoring problems and hoping they go away), so thought I should look into this before it gets out of control. Items have been disappearing from the Word menu bar. That is, for instance, after I had used the "Symbols" option under the "Insert" menu one day, it di...

RPC over HTTP required for OWA?????
Hello, I have a server 2000 box running Exchange 2003. I have configured it as my front end server. When I try to configure the server as an RPC front end I receive an error message saying that this can not be done on a server 2000 box. Is RPC over HTTP required for OWA?? Thanks TKE402 Hello, RPC over HTTP is not required for OWA, it is required if you want to have Outlook clients connect using RPC over HTTP. When you configure your server as an RPC front end server, that server will receive the HTTP request from the client, and will forward it to the necessary back end server usin...

Word 2004 Filenames as autotext
I frequently place file names in footers using AutoText. Suddenly Word is adding "FILENAME" before my file name. There are also a grayed-out box before and after the text. So "file.doc" is now "FILENANE file.doc." How do I get Word to just add the file name without "FILENAME" and these boxes? I've been using Word since it was first introduced. Sometimes I think that this program has just become far too cumbersome. Thanks for your help. E. Volchok In article <1180564378.495744.312060@h2g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>, edvolchok@nyc.rr.com wrot...

Word: The document 'Filename' caused a serious error the last time ...
Upon opening some previously created Word 2003 documents, users on our network are receiving the message: The document 'Filename' caused a serious error the last time it was opened. Would you like to continue opening it? At which point the document can not be opened and the user is presented with the option to pull available unformatted text from the <ocument. ... or ... Word stops responding completely and you have to end-task on Word. Searching Microsoft will tell that you can remove the documents in question from the disabled list in Word. Indeed you can, but thi...

OWA with multiple domains access
Hello ALL: What am i missing in configuring 2003 OWA with multiple domains access for FE/BE configuration running Exchange 2003 Ent. server? It is not working....please help! I've create new HTTP virtual server for 2 new domains on both FE/BE using: Exchange System Manager -> Created new HTTP virtual server .. using unique headers to start IIS6.0 services .. select/enter domain > exchange path > mailboxes for SMTP domain .. wide open Access Control and Execute permissions (wait for new Virtual server to register in IIS6.0) and performed the following on both FE/BE. .. wide...

How Do I Copy A List Of Filenames Into A Word Document?
I have a list of filenames in a directory and I wish to copy and paste the names of the files only into a WORD document. How do I go about this task? See the freeware Printfolders utility that you can download from my web site. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> &q...