OWA Setup Questions #2

Hi All,

I am attempting to install the newly released owaadmin tool. My IIS server
currently hosts 3 websites all of which are published to their own urls via
host headers all of the sites are using ssl. When Installing the owaadmin
tool, it creates a new "Default Web Site" as the orginal "Default Web Site"
has been renamed.

The new "Default Web Site" contains only the files and path names pointing
to  "%systemroot%\Program Files\Outlook Web Access Administration" what I am
doing is removing this new "Default Web Site" site using the IIS MMC and
creating a new virtual site using the IIS MMC, I am giving the site a host
header value of oa.mydomain.net, and preping the network environment to
reslove this name.

All of this goes well with the exception of access to the site. I am getting
a 404 error and I am stumped on what to do next, can someone here provide any
insight to this isssue.....

Thank you

SMH
0
SMH (3)

asap utilities question
I have Msft. Excel Vsn 2002 and latest vsn. of ASAP Utilities. I used ASAP Utilities to merge single rows of data together so that more than one row will fit on a single line of text. My question now, is, is it possible using ASAP Utilities to separate the data that has been merged back into single rows of data? All information welcomed! Aaron ...

Problems with creating a newsletter

Meeting updates #2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Isinteg Warning Message Question

printing 2 charts on single page

OWA jumping mouse

Offline folder problems #2

OWA Calendar Views
I am hosting an Exchange 2003 SP1 server with many users connecting via OWA. Many of the users (including my boss) are not fond of the 7 day view and much prefer the 5 day "Work Week" view within Outlook. Are there any modules that I can load to implement this "Work Week" view within OWA? I am aware of the control click method in the OWA calendar but my boss does not like that solution. Thanks in advance, Nick ...

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

Dotfuscator question
Hello Everybody !!! When i create programm using C# i must understand that my programm from exe - module can be converted to the source file by Reflector. In Order do not allow do this i must use dotfuscator, but i did not find any free normal dotfuscator. May be someone tell me what can i do cause now as think we have interesting paradox. We 've got free technology but if we want to protect our products we must buy expensive commercial dotfuscators. Alex Dmitriev You should post this message in a newsgroup which discusses managed code. This newsgroup does not have much managed traff...

question on the rules wizard
When clikcing on the Rules Wizard, Outlook locks up - consistently. Has anyone got a remedy for this? Thank you, rich rpage@concerto.com ...

VCard issue #2

OE questions
Ok, I have two questions: 1. With Thunderbird I can use this with a hotkey manager to compose a new message with Tbird "D:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird \thunderbird.exe -compose" -- how can I do the same for Outlook Express and Outlook 2003? 2. When I go to load Outlook Express I get this error message, followed by the error message below it: http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x296/gwar_1/Untitled-3.png how can I fix this and use Outlook Express? Thanks! posted to the outlookexpress newsgroup via crosspost --=20 Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Re...

question about Time

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server

Creating a Macro to Delete Commas #2

Money 2004 Debt Planner #2