OWA sends message as HTML script

Hello

OWA has been sending an HTML script with all the coding for an individual who recieves and sends message.  No other user has this issue, except him.  Everything is normal when drafting the message.  The messages do not show up as HTML code until after recieved or sent.  We are using Exchange 2003.  The client browser is IE 6.0 SP1, and OS is 2000 Pro.  What could have caused this, and what can we do to fix this.  I appreciate the assistance in advanced.  Thank

<script></script><META http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><HTML dir=ltr><HEAD></HEAD><BODY><PRE>&lt;script&gt;&lt;/script&gt;&lt;HTML&gt;&lt;BODY&gt;&lt;/BODY&gt;&lt;/HTML&gt;</PRE><PRE>&nbsp;</PRE><PRE>still no workie</PRE><PRE>&nbsp;</PRE><PRE>b|d</PRE><DIV><FONT face=Arial color=#000000 size=2>&nbsp;</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
0
anonymous (74722)

can't send or receive emails

OWA. CA's. and Exchange 2007

how do i send an e_mail from outlook?
please show me how do i send an e_mail from outlook? gholinezhad wrote: > please show me how do i send an e_mail from outlook? Is this real? Click on "New", write your mail and then click "Send" ...

Mail will not Send/Receive automatically
I have outlook set up to send/receive every minute but it suddenly stopped doing so. Anyone have ideas why? Robin Several. For starters, a one minute polling interval is just nuts. It is difficult to determine why automatic polling is failing when you do not post your mail account type, connection type and polling settings. If automatic polling once worked and now fails, you also need to examine what changes were made to your setup before automatic polling stopped working. In general, here are the reasons automatic polling might fail in Outlook: 1. You have created an unrealistic po...

Re: teach me how to send friends email

auto reply to incoming messages
SOS. I am having trouble with my Outlook 2002. I am trying to set up an "out of office assitant". It says i need to have Microsoft Exchange for this to work. So i went back to my Office XP disk and tried adding it in seperately and then i tried reinstalling Office XP, and still nothing. Anyone have any suggestions, thanks! Paul "Paul" <hiltonjp1@comcast.net> wrote in message news:047CCF7C-4B62-4807-A784-238663B88EF7@microsoft.com... > SOS. I am having trouble with my Outlook 2002. I am trying to set up an "out of office assitant". It says i need ...

no access to send internet email

limit the number of outgoing messages
Hi, who can I limit the number of concurrent outgoing messages? for example: if I have a queue of 1000 messages, how can I force exchange to send only 50 messages at a time? ...

BCC view of already sent message(s)
Once I did send a message(s) to BCC recipients...How do I review or see whom I did send the message in my "message sent folder? Select the message in your Sent Items folder. Press Ctrl+F3. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen "FoxBravoMetroDeltaOscar" = <FoxBravoMetroDeltaOscar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:C8E184C0-8EDA-4608-A2C6-ED244211A40B@microsoft.com... > Once I did send a message(s) to BCC recipients...How do I review or = see whom=20 > I did sen...

exclude administrator login to OWA ?
Is it possible to prevent the Domain Administrator account (which has a mailbox) from being able to log on to OWA from outside ? This would be meant as a security precaution. Exch 2000, AD 2003. Thanks. On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 19:51:28 GMT, "JAQK" <johnny@tamtam.com> wrote: >Is it possible to prevent the Domain Administrator account (which has a >mailbox) from being able to log on to OWA from outside ? > >This would be meant as a security precaution. > >Exch 2000, AD 2003. > > > >Thanks. > > > In ADU&C on the Exchange server g...

OL 2000 should not autom send/receive on start
Hi, I found it in OL 2002 but not in OL 2000. How can I define, or better disable, that OL is trying to send/receive mails on starting and closing OL? And it should never automatically try every x minutes to do so. I found this option on OL2000 but my impression is, that OL is still polling the pop3 account for new mails. Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks a lot Hans Tools->email accounts->send/receive settings. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail se...

Carbon Copy of a message
when ever I get an email from 2 specific users the message always Carbon Copies itself and I cant figure out why. So I end up with 2 of the same messages. Any help would rock Thanx ...

Previous/Next in Outlook 2003 email message crash
I have Outlook 2003, when I opened an email then after reading it, I clicked Previous or Next Item within my message, it crashed Outlook. Does anyone have or seen this problem before, any fixes or solution? Thanks in advance. Tlam ...

Message Cleanup
Does anyone have an idea why I get this every week? (all zeros) I have about 30 active mailboxes...? It should clean them up (I think) which would be greater than zero! The Microsoft Exchange Server Mailbox Manager has completed processing mailboxes Started at: 2007-02-11 00:05:07 Completed at: 2007-02-11 00:05:07 Mailboxes processed: 0 Messages moved: 0 Size of moved messages: 0.00 KB Deleted messages: 0 Size of deleted messages: 0.00 KB DO you have a mailbox cleanup policy in place? IF so, what folders are you cleaning at what time frame? "Len A" <nomail@nospa...

Outlook error message
Unable to expand the folder. The rest of folders could not be opened. There are no additional Microsoft Exchange client licenses available. Contact your adminstrator to obtain a client license to use Microsoft Exchange This is the error message that our clients are receiving when attempting to open outlook version 2000 or above to Exchange Server 5.5 SP3 server. We do have the available licenses and have already set them up in license manager on the server and then license logging service is started. We keep having to stop and start the License Logging Service and then they can get in fi...

Duplicate messages coming into inbox
We had a problem with 7040 messages re-coming into our inbox from June 2009 through April 2010 this past Saturday. We had turned our computer off for the first time in 30 days. We are using 5 different email accounts within the same version of Outlook and only the MSN email account gave us duplicates. We called their support and they said there was no server outage or anything that might have caused this duplication. Now we're trying to find the Outlook set up that might be causing the problem. All of our email settings use POP/STMP in Tools/Account Settings on the Email tab....

I Want a Warning Before Sending Email to Certain Contacts
Can someone tell me how to configure Outlook so that I will get a warning message before sending email to certain contacts? For example, I have certain contacts categorized as "adversary" or "client" and I would like Outlook to make me confirm that I do, in fact, want to send an email to anyone from those categories. The idea is to prevent myself (and colleagues) from accidentally sending an internal email to the wrong person because of Autocomplete, inadvertence, or some other mistake. Thanks in advance. Extra points for a firm-wide solution--something the s...

cannot send e-mail #3
I am getting the following message: message from Outlook 2000, you may receive the following error message: 0X800CCC78 error: The message could not be sent because the server rejected the sender's e-mail address It gradually has disabled all of my 3 accounts on Outlook. I can send, but not receive. I think there is some software corruption or a virus. Deleting and re-creating the account does not work Mario D'Avirro <mariod@mdainsurance.com> wrote: > I am getting the following message: > > message from Outlook 2000, you may receive the following > error mes...

Result in message box
HI, this is second time iam posting this ,,kindly help me a form contains button which runs a query like select count(field1) from table t1 ... then normally we will get a spread sheet window containing result in a single cell, let say answer is 85. now when command button is clicked then a message box should appear displaying the result 85.. please give coding also if required..... thanks naveen prasad wrote: > HI, > this is second time iam posting this ,,kindly help me > What was wrong with the reply you've already received? Please reply in your origina...

How to change PERMANENTLY environment variables from batch script?
Ok, I know. In a batch file I can change environment variables temporarily (=for the current, remaining session) be entering e.g. set CLASSPATH=D:\newpath;%CLASSPATH% However these changes are not visible outside of the current session and furthermore they are lost after a reboot. Is there a(nother) way to change them PERMANENTLY from batch script? I can imagine that there is a way by a regedit or VisualBasic script or 3rd party cmdline tool. Again: I don't want to edit them manually e.g. in the "System" dialog in control panel. The change should take place on ...

Send To: Mail Recipient.
Hi, I have a couple of Terminal servers running Windows 2003 & Citrix Metaframe XP. When logged in as the admin, Send To: Mail Recipient works perfectly. When logged in as a user, it pops up the profile selection dialog & then nothing. Has anyone seen anything similar? It's outlook 2000 by the way. Stu ...