OWA reply shows broken link in the form area - can't type anything

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C5AE18.43CE9F70

Hi,

When I reply to a message from within OWA, I get a broken link in the =
areas where I would type. It's as if it can't find the form or =
something. It's not a signature file problem from what I can tell.

Any ideas?

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C5AE18.43CE9F70

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>When I reply to a message from within =
OWA, I=20
get&nbsp;a&nbsp;broken link in the areas where I would type. It's as if =
it can't=20
find the form or something. It's not a signature file problem from what =
I can=20
tell.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Any ideas?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT size=3D2>
<P></P></FONT></FONT></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C5AE18.43CE9F70--

0
ooboyle (8)

------=_NextPart_000_0028_01C5AE1D.64BF9950

it seems to be a browser issue with the particular machine I'm working =
on. I've set all the IE settings to "default" and I've added the owa =
site to the Intranet zone.

still the same problem
  "Oliver O'Boyle" <ooboyle@coradiant.com> wrote in message =
  Hi,

  When I reply to a message from within OWA, I get a broken link in the =
areas where I would type. It's as if it can't find the form or =
something. It's not a signature file problem from what I can tell.

  Any ideas?

------=_NextPart_000_0028_01C5AE1D.64BF9950

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>it seems to be a browser issue with the =
particular=20
machine I'm working on. I've set all the IE settings to "default" and =
I've added=20
the owa site to the Intranet zone.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>still the same problem</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
  <DIV>"Oliver O'Boyle" &lt;<A=20
  href=3D"mailto:ooboyle@coradiant.com">ooboyle@coradiant.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
  message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:eKQUMnjrFHA.2008@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl">news:eKQUMnjrFHA.2008=
@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl</A>...</DIV>
  <DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi,</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>When I reply to a message from within =
OWA, I=20
  get&nbsp;a&nbsp;broken link in the areas where I would type. It's as =
if it=20
  can't find the form or something. It's not a signature file problem =
from what=20
  I can tell.</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Any ideas?</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT size=3D2>
  <P></P></FONT></FONT></DIV></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0028_01C5AE1D.64BF9950--

0
ooboyle (8)

Linking a Chart with graphics to ppt

transparent areas in charts?

OWA jumping mouse

Word2007. Checkbox. No Form

Do not reply to delivery receipts
I need to block delivery receipts. We already know how to do read receipts. It appears it's not that easy when you have Outlook 2003 clients and Exchange 2003 Ent SP1. Any suggestions out there? Thanks for the help. -pepe ...

Public Folder link to Excel File

OWA Calendar Views
I am hosting an Exchange 2003 SP1 server with many users connecting via OWA. Many of the users (including my boss) are not fond of the 7 day view and much prefer the 5 day "Work Week" view within Outlook. Are there any modules that I can load to implement this "Work Week" view within OWA? I am aware of the control click method in the OWA calendar but my boss does not like that solution. Thanks in advance, Nick ...

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

Showing 3:54PM instead of 3:54:03PM

Need HELP! for Linking data

Doesn't show busy,when scheduling meeting
Hello I have a user, who has meetings scheduled and shows up in her Calendar fine. But, when she or someone else tries to schedule new meeting, invite her, it doesn't show her busy schedule. It indicates as if she is available all time. Secondly, when she edits the meeting and marks as "Out of Office", than it shows up as busy. Her Out of Office is Off. Outlook 2000 with Exchange corporate setup. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks ...

Help about numeric type field. Thanks.

Outllok 2003 reply with wrong account
Howdy - I have Outlook 2003. For some reason my new pc has started doing the same thing as my previous one. I have 5 email accounts. When a person sends me an email to my default account and I reply, it comes from another account. In theory (and it did until the last couple of days) it should come from the account I received the email in.... I change the smtp settings on the accounts as I travel a lot, but other than that I haven't changed anything that I know of to cause this - anyone had the same problem, or better yet - know how to fixt it???!!! Thanks in advance Ron ...

Picture control on a form
What is the best way to fill a form with a picture control so that when the client window is resized the picture control will fill the form? -- Just Al Take a look at this and see if this is what you want: http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/bmpdlg01.asp Tom "Al" <Al@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5BEA0FA2-3F95-4090-B908-A75DBF1D19DE@microsoft.com... > What is the best way to fill a form with a picture control so that when > the > client window is resized the picture control will fill the form? > -- > Just Al Thank You! -- Just Al &...

OWA Calendar
Hello, Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have some sort of tools to do this? Users could still make changes through Outlook and we would like to be able to display the calendar on our website. Thoughts? TIA, Jason "Jason King" <jasonk@bham.wednet.edu> wrote in message news:%230ps86yIFHA.2136@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently > make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have so...

Entourage (allegedly) cannot see message body sent by OWA
We have a external company receiving emails from us and claim they cannot see the message body when the email is sent from OWA. We are on 2003 SP2 btw. The external party claims that the following patch for OWA fixes the problem http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=5BC06E8A-08EB-4976-BC68-A03EBE3A2552&displaylang=en I am sceptical! Any thoughts Ignore!! I just saw another thread wit hthe details for this one. Thread is "OWA message text disappears" "Peter T" wrote: > We have a external company receiving emails from us and claim they cannot...

Updating External Links Excel 2000 vs 2002/2003