OWA public folder data does not match actual data

Viewing a public folder calendar through OWA does not match the
contents when viewing it through Outlook 2002 or 2003. If I change an
existing appointment or add a new appointment, the data shows up but
random existing data does not show up in OWA.

Running EX2K3 SP2 on Windows 2K3 SP1

Thanks,
Brian

How many public folder servers do you have?  Are they perhaps looking at
different replicas?
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

"B.E. Jorgenson" <jorgenson.b@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Viewing a public folder calendar through OWA does not match the
> contents when viewing it through Outlook 2002 or 2003. If I change an
> existing appointment or add a new appointment, the data shows up but
> random existing data does not show up in OWA.
>
> Running EX2K3 SP2 on Windows 2K3 SP1
>
> Thanks,
> Brian

0
curspice6401 (3487)
11/8/2006 7:16:03 PM
We have one public folder server with no other replicas. The issue is
pertaining to this KB article but none of these fixes are resolving our
problem.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/812294/en-us